|10-25-2012, 10:03 AM||#3|
Rock Chalk Jayhawk, GO KU!!!!
Join Date: Apr 2006
Casino cash: $5037
Game Day Activities: Chiefs vs Raiders
Posted 4 hours ago
Event Staff Arrowhead Stadium Email @atArrowhead
List of the 10/28 game activities, parking and costume information
To keep Chiefs fans updated on all the events at Arrowhead Stadium, here is a list of the 10/28 game activities.
Parking & Stadium Gate Times
It’s time to tailgate! Guests are invited to arrive early because parking lots open at 8:30a.m.! See the full list of openings below:
8:30a.m. – Parking lots open
12:30p.m. – Club gates open
1:30p.m. – Main gates open
Don’t get tricked… Let this be a Halloween warning!! Costumes are permitted but may delay your entry through security and they must follow stadium guidelines listed below.
• Masks or other costume pieces that obscure the face must be removed during security screening at stadium gates.
• Bulky clothing and/or costumes will result in delays at stadium security screening.
• Costumes must fit within the confines of your ticketed seat.
• Toy or replica weapons are prohibited from entry.
• Any item or costume deemed to be unsafe, offensive or inappropriate will not be allowed into the stadium.
Help do your part, come on, we are all on Mother Nature’s team. We’re making it easy for you!
Bud Light Recycle Zone
• In parking Lot M, on the North side of Arrowhead, fans will get the opportunity to kick a field goal but not through a typical goal post, instead it will be made entirely out of recycled material.
• In Lots F and G, on the West side of Arrowhead, A Bud Light collection trailer will roam the lots to hand out trash bags, collect recyclable materials and hand out fabulous prizes to anyone they see who is recycling.
Sprint Cell Phone Recycle Area
• Be sure to stop by the Sprint Gate on the outer apron between 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. They’ll be collecting old cell phones to be recycled. You can drop yours under the Sprint tent.
Tailgating and Fan Fun
There is a lot to do if you happen to wander away from your tailgate. Don’t hesitate to check out some of the cool things that are happening around the perimeter of the stadium.
Chiefs Tailgate Party presented by Bud Light
• This incredible party is located at the Pavilion just South of Arrowhead Stadium and will be going strong from 11:45a.m. – 3:15p.m.
• Guests get all kinds of perks including all-you-can-eat catering, ice-cold beverages, and a weather proof space to catch the pregame show.
• Chiefs Ambassadors, KC Wolf, former Chiefs players and cheerleaders will be in attendance to meet and greet.
• Interested? Buy your tickets now at PrimeSport.com/Chiefs or at the Pavilion on game day.
65TPT Crew Tailgate Special
• Don’t forget to tweet @KCChiefs_Rachel to let me know why your tailgate should be featured on kcchiefs.com. Be sure to mention where your tailgate is located and include pictures if you have them.
Ford Fan Experience
• It’s fun for kids and adults at the Ford Fan Experience! Stop by this interactive area between the Sprint Gate and the Hy-Vee Gate at the Founder’s Plaza between 11:00 – 3:00p.m. To check out the action.
• This is a great family friendly location with inflatable games, a photo booth, and face painting. Susie and Warpaint, Chiefs Cheerleaders and KC Wolf will stop by prior to kickoff.
Hy-Vee Hot Zone
• Of course, don’t forget the Hy-Vee Hot Zone located just inside of the Hy-Vee Gate. “Almost Kiss” will perform LIVE between 12:30p.m. and kickoff.
Be on the lookout for these festivities once you’re in your seats.
• 2:45p.m. - First Pass: Chiefs Ambassador Kevin Lockett & professional skateboarder Sean Malto
• 2:55p.m. - Chiefs Player intro video followed by Chiefs entering the field
• 2:59p.m. - Anthem Singer: National recording artist Brittini Black
• 3:00p.m. - Heritage Flyover! AC-47 (Vietnam Era)
• 3:01p.m. - Coin Toss: Actor and former Chief Fred Williamson
• 3:05p.m. KICKOFF!
Meet the Chiefs Cheerleaders!
The 2012 - 2013 Chiefs Cheerleaders Swimsuit Calendar is available at novelty stands throughout Arrowhead. The Chiefs Cheerleaders will be at the Chiefs Pro Shop signing autographs throughout the game. Be sure to check them out here:
First quarter – Section 125
Second quarter – Section 107
Third quarter – Section 118
Fourth quarter – Hall of Honor
Do not miss the chance to see the renowned USMC Silent Drill Team. This 6 minute performance will showcase the incredible discipline and precision of the Marines as they dazzle the Kingdom with a silent drill show.
|10-25-2012, 10:14 AM||#6|
Spiraling down the Drain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dante's Ninth Circle
Casino cash: $20693
6+ hours of lubrication before a faiders game? SWAT teams at the ready? Protect your virgins.
"We're both part of the same hypocrisy, Senator, but never think it applies to my family."
2016 Adopt a Chief - Travis Kelce #87