Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Media Center

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2012, 03:42 AM  
mdchiefsfan mdchiefsfan is offline
MVP
 
mdchiefsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Casino cash: $12031
The Dark Knight Rises *Spoilers* Thread

For anyone who has seen the movie and wants to discuss it.
Posts: 5,510
mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:39 AM   #136
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $14300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silock View Post
They redid it because people were having a hard time understanding him and hearing the lines. It was originally far more muffled.
Oh yea, I know...but I still didn't like it much. It felt like it was spliced in from a a different movie at times. Just a weird artificially amped up sound.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 50,713
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:50 AM   #137
Sure-Oz Sure-Oz is offline
Stay positive, don't give up
 
Sure-Oz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $7912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Oh yea, I know...but I still didn't like it much. It felt like it was spliced in from a a different movie at times. Just a weird artificially amped up sound.
Sometimes it was a little loud i agree but nothign that bothered me too much.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Sure-Oz could ****ing track anyone in the country via Twitter. Dude makes me scared to leave the house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
.
Sure-Oz in this mother****er. Resident Tweet master and maligned Royals fan.
Posts: 40,339
Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:51 AM   #138
Jawshco Jawshco is offline
Veteran
 
Jawshco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Clovis, CA
Casino cash: $5025
Did anyone else notice how the actor who played, "Little Finger" in Game of Thrones- was playing another scheming crook at the beginning of this movie, and how the actor who plays the Dective Quinn on the show Dexter is playing another a-hole cop (the one who blew the bridge on Robin) in this movie. I thought that was a little odd.
Posts: 1,080
Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:53 AM   #139
Chiefs Pantalones Chiefs Pantalones is offline
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!
 
Chiefs Pantalones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Arrowhead
Casino cash: $8561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
I have no idea why you are in this thread if you haven't seen the movie
Lol I was wondering the same thing.
__________________
Don't be fooled by my username, I'm white.
Posts: 24,580
Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:21 AM   #140
JD10367 JD10367 is offline
Snowciopath
 
JD10367's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: RI
Casino cash: $5709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawshco View Post
Did anyone else notice how the actor who played, "Little Finger" in Game of Thrones- was playing another scheming crook at the beginning of this movie, and how the actor who plays the Dective Quinn on the show Dexter is playing another a-hole cop (the one who blew the bridge on Robin) in this movie. I thought that was a little odd.
And the rookie-ish jittery cop who shot at him and apologized plays the same role on "Blue Bloods".
Posts: 11,332
JD10367 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.JD10367 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.JD10367 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.JD10367 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.JD10367 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.JD10367 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.JD10367 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.JD10367 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.JD10367 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.JD10367 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.JD10367 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:27 AM   #141
Chiefspants Chiefspants is offline
Good as New
 
Chiefspants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Casino cash: $7092
Honestly, for the first 90 minutes I was thinking that this was setting up to be something in the vain of Spiderman 3. There were a myriad of plot points that seemed to have no clear direction or purpose, and I was preparing for this to be the biggest letdown in recent memory.

However, my constructed notions of the movie were decimated the moment Miranda Tate revealed her true identity. In my honest opinion, it was a plot twist that matched the scale and surprise of the twist in the Sixth Sense.

I have never seen the last hour of a movie tie up every plot line so effortlessly, the feature's final act was cinematic perfection, and rewarded the faith I have in Nolan's productions.

Anne Hathaway's performance was the surprise of the movie for me, there were times when her performance was carrying the film for me, the range and scope she poured into the role was incredible and exceeded every expectation I held for her performance. Like Ledger before her, Anne's contributions should silence each and every one of her doubters.

For me, it was the absolutely perfect end to the trilogy.
Posts: 4,979
Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chiefspants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:52 AM   #142
Chiefs Pantalones Chiefs Pantalones is offline
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!
 
Chiefs Pantalones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Arrowhead
Casino cash: $8561
When you tell me where the trigger is, then you have my permission to die.
__________________
Don't be fooled by my username, I'm white.
Posts: 24,580
Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefs Pantalones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:57 AM   #143
Sure-Oz Sure-Oz is offline
Stay positive, don't give up
 
Sure-Oz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $7912
The score is simply amazing for this film as well...

Super anxious to go again
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Sure-Oz could ****ing track anyone in the country via Twitter. Dude makes me scared to leave the house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
.
Sure-Oz in this mother****er. Resident Tweet master and maligned Royals fan.
Posts: 40,339
Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Sure-Oz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:19 AM   #144
ThaVirus ThaVirus is offline
Nothing is true
 
ThaVirus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Casino cash: $18889
-Watching Batman get wrecked by Bane in the "breaking the bat" scene was extremely uncomfortable. I never felt that Bats was in over his head in either of the two prior films. He was so powerless against Bane in their first encounter; it was tough to watch.

-The Talia twist was great. I just recently played the Arkham City game so I knew Ra's had a daughter, not a son; but I still had no idea about the twist until she stuck him with the knife. I think I was just too overwhelmed with everything else, trying to take in as much as possible.

-How did you guys feel about the Bane backstory? I was expecting the mask to be some sort of vapor inhalation gadget but they went a different route. Being trained by the League of Shadows explains why he was able to go toe-to-toe with Bats, but that doesn't explain why he was so freakishly strong. In their final fight, right after Batman knocks his mask loose, Bane misses Bats and punches straight through a concrete pillar.

-Not to detract any credit from Bane because he did a great job, but during the entire time they sealed the city off I was thinking of how amazing it would have been if the Joker had been there. The whole plot seemed very No Man's Land-y and was the perfect setting for a Joker reappearance.

All in all, the film was great and an amazing end to an amazing trilogy. The third act was the stuff you have wet dreams about and the final 10 minutes or so really pushed it over the top. Loved every minute of the film!

A couple other things:
-Did anyone else catch the Killer Croc reference? JGL was talking about the sewers and mentioned something about seeing a giant alligator down there. I thought that was a cool nod.
-Speaking of JGL, that dude was killer. Great addition to the cast.
-The Bat wing! I want one.
__________________
"I don't know how to put this...but I'm kind of a big deal"
Posts: 14,118
ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:20 AM   #145
mdchiefsfan mdchiefsfan is offline
MVP
 
mdchiefsfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Casino cash: $12031
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
-Watching Batman get wrecked by Bane in the "breaking the bat" scene was extremely uncomfortable. I never felt that Bats was in over his head in either of the two prior films. He was so powerless against Bane in their first encounter; it was tough to watch.

-The Talia twist was great. I just recently played the Arkham City game so I knew Ra's had a daughter, not a son; but I still had no idea about the twist until she stuck him with the knife. I think I was just too overwhelmed with everything else, trying to take in as much as possible.

-How did you guys feel about the Bane backstory? I was expecting the mask to be some sort of vapor inhalation gadget but they went a different route. Being trained by the League of Shadows explains why he was able to go toe-to-toe with Bats, but that doesn't explain why he was so freakishly strong. In their final fight, right after Batman knocks his mask loose, Bane misses Bats and punches straight through a concrete pillar.

-Not to detract any credit from Bane because he did a great job, but during the entire time they sealed the city off I was thinking of how amazing it would have been if the Joker had been there. The whole plot seemed very No Man's Land-y and was the perfect setting for a Joker reappearance.

All in all, the film was great and an amazing end to an amazing trilogy. The third act was the stuff you have wet dreams about and the final 10 minutes or so really pushed it over the top. Loved every minute of the film!

A couple other things:
-Did anyone else catch the Killer Croc reference? JGL was talking about the sewers and mentioned something about seeing a giant alligator down there. I thought that was a cool nod.
-Speaking of JGL, that dude was killer. Great addition to the cast.
-The Bat wing! I want one.
I liked it. They were setting up Talia's story by making it appear they were talking about Bane. When ever you take that approach, someone's story will be left out. As for the League of Shadows, that is how Bane was cast in the comics as well. I like the way they explained the mask with what little time they had to work with.
Posts: 5,510
mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:24 AM   #146
mdchiefsfan mdchiefsfan is offline
MVP
 
mdchiefsfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Casino cash: $12031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Oh yea, I know...but I still didn't like it much. It felt like it was spliced in from a a different movie at times. Just a weird artificially amped up sound.
The thing that I probably liked the most about Bane's voice had to be the hint of weakness in it. There is this touch of slight pain in his voice.. It's almost like Darth Vader and his labored breathing. It just makes you know that mask is needed and I really enjoyed that.
Posts: 5,510
mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.mdchiefsfan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:23 AM   #147
Reaper16 Reaper16 is offline
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat
 
Reaper16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dystopia
Casino cash: $8184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawshco View Post
Did anyone else notice how the actor who played, "Little Finger" in Game of Thrones- was playing another scheming crook at the beginning of this movie, and how the actor who plays the Dective Quinn on the show Dexter is playing another a-hole cop (the one who blew the bridge on Robin) in this movie. I thought that was a little odd.
You see Aiden Gillen and your first thought is Littlefinger and not Tommy Carcetti? Shame on you.


Tangentially, I also appreciated the Robert Wisdom (Bunny Colvin) cameo.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Reaper16's taste in beer, music, and literature are unmatched on this message board.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 32,711
Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Reaper16 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:46 AM   #148
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $14300
I thought it was pretty cool how they blended Pittsburgh and New York to create Gotham. I think the first two movies were an altered Chicago?


Also of note, the final action scene was in broad daylight. I believe all the other films, all the action scenes were during the night time?
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 50,713
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #149
luv luv is offline
Can you feel?
 
luv's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Springfield, MO
Casino cash: $8394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
I have no idea why you are in this thread if you haven't seen the movie
I've skimmed. Haven't read too many posts in depth. I just wanted to get a general feel for what people are saying. "My mind was blown" doesn't exactly give away too much of the movie. I'm done though. You won't see me in here again until after I see it.
__________________
It's never too late to become the person you were meant to be.
Posts: 59,832
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #150
Micjones Micjones is offline
Whose house?
 
Micjones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $5015
Anne Hathaway is delicious. Never realized until yesterday morning.
__________________
It's like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong.
Posts: 15,285
Micjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:26 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.