Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2011, 01:17 PM  
Frankie Frankie is offline
Banned
 
Frankie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Casino cash: $163018
Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159

Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday?

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
Posts: 27,013
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:42 AM   #166
Frankie Frankie is offline
Banned
 
Frankie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Casino cash: $163018
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
...........
What did I say about nervous agitated laughter? Here's a great example from a man who thinks man rode dinosaurs before Noah.
Posts: 27,013
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:42 AM   #167
Donger Donger is online now
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675 N 106.475 W
Casino cash: $126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
That you claimed these things are indestructible.

Oh, **** it! Never mind. This whole thing is not worth my time to spend debating on.
No, I didn't.
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 75,294
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:49 AM   #168
Frankie Frankie is offline
Banned
 
Frankie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Casino cash: $163018
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I don't even know what Frankie is trying to argue about anymore. He just keeps calling people half witted for whatever reason.
I'm not arguing with anyone, dumbass. Read the thread. I have not posted ONE post calling their theories about the incident wrong or dumb. Others are arguing with me. I'm just pointing out their personal motivations.
Posts: 27,013
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:57 AM   #169
loochy loochy is online now
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $440833860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
I'm not arguing with anyone, dumbass. Read the thread. I have not posted ONE post calling their theories about the incident wrong or dumb. Others are arguing with me. I'm just pointing out their personal motivations.
You just argued.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 17,852
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:00 PM   #170
Pants Pants is offline
Time Keeps On Slipping
 
Pants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $1374375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
I'm not arguing with anyone, dumbass. Read the thread. I have not posted ONE post calling their theories about the incident wrong or dumb. Others are arguing with me. I'm just pointing out their personal motivations.
Frankie, if you stop acting like you're smarter than everyone else while posting proof of the complete opposite, maybe people wouldn't laugh at you so much. It's nothing personal, man.

You honestly thought BossChief's post was serious? You didn't detect even a hint of sarcasm? When people started to make fun of your uninformed, sensationalistic claim in OP (which was obviously based solely on the picture), you made up an argument that didn't exist (the "indestructible" part). I'm trying to help you understand why people don't give you the credit you think you deserve.

The only argument I remember having with you was about your extremely selfish posting style (when you come back and reply post by post to a thread that has already moved on beyond that point) so I don't know where this whole "agenda" against you theory is coming from, at least as far as I'm concerned.
__________________
ZootedGranny:

"That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television."
Posts: 23,931
Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:05 PM   #171
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $2125569096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Frankie, if you stop acting like you're smarter than everyone else while posting proof of the complete opposite, maybe people wouldn't laugh at you so much. It's nothing personal, man.

You honestly thought BossChief's post was serious? You didn't detect even a hint of sarcasm? When people started to make fun of your uninformed, sensationalistic claim in OP (which was obviously based solely on the picture), you made up an argument that didn't exist (the "indestructible" part). I'm trying to help you understand why people don't give you the credit you think you deserve.

The only argument I remember having with you was about your extremely selfish posting style (when you come back and reply post by post to a thread that has already moved on beyond that point) so I don't know where this whole "agenda" against you theory is coming from, at least as far as I'm concerned.
This is EXACTLY what he meant by arguing with half-wits.
Posts: 55,723
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:08 PM   #172
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $2125569096
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
You just argued.
He's beating people with logic and debate, that's not arguing. It's something other than arguing.
Posts: 55,723
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:08 PM   #173
Pants Pants is offline
Time Keeps On Slipping
 
Pants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $1374375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
This is EXACTLY what he meant by arguing with half-wits.
I believe his word of choice was actually "witless."

__________________
ZootedGranny:

"That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television."
Posts: 23,931
Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:10 PM   #174
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $2125569096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I believe his word of choice was actually "witless."

Well, I give you more credit than he does. You're at least a half-wit.
Posts: 55,723
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:12 PM   #175
Saul Good Saul Good is online now
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $186257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Frankie, if you stop acting like you're smarter than everyone else while posting proof of the complete opposite, maybe people wouldn't laugh at you so much. It's nothing personal, man.

You honestly thought BossChief's post was serious? You didn't detect even a hint of sarcasm? When people started to make fun of your uninformed, sensationalistic claim in OP (which was obviously based solely on the picture), you made up an argument that didn't exist (the "indestructible" part). I'm trying to help you understand why people don't give you the credit you think you deserve.

The only argument I remember having with you was about your extremely selfish posting style (when you come back and reply post by post to a thread that has already moved on beyond that point) so I don't know where this whole "agenda" against you theory is coming from, at least as far as I'm concerned.
Check post 107.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...43#post7699943
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,520
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:14 PM   #176
Pants Pants is offline
Time Keeps On Slipping
 
Pants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $1374375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Well, I give you more credit than he does. You're at least a half-wit.
I know you do and, for that, I thank you.
__________________
ZootedGranny:

"That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television."
Posts: 23,931
Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #177
Frankie Frankie is offline
Banned
 
Frankie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Casino cash: $163018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
This is Frankie in a nutshell:
3. Frankie claims he is smarter than everyone else.
Ummm, not everyone else. Just you and the usual cavemen like you who can't handle a "ferner" who is smarter than them. Case in point this very thread. I think and most reasonably logical people agree:

1- Airplanes, as well designed and aerodynamic as they are built are subject to incredible forces in flight.

2- Airplanes do get old. Most wind tunnel tests about their integrity are done with a certain number of flight factored in.

3- Total immaculate maintenance is necessary to keep them safe. Not all airlines do this. Especially if they are owned by countries like Trinidad or Iran.

4- ALL theories expressed here about why this particular accident happened hold water. To totally dismiss one is mega stupid, especially if one does it calling the other person dumb. You see what I mean? The very reaction speaks of one's lack of logic or purposeful and personally motivated condescension.

5- This thread and it's subject is not important enough to have a debate on. Starting one is personal assholery and enduring ass-hurt dating back to some other debate.

6- (1+2+3+4+5) = Frankie is the logical one in this unnecessary debate and you* are an asshole with a chip on your shoulder.

(* = Applies to all assholes in this thread who qualify via 4 & 5. You are welcome.)
Posts: 27,013
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:21 PM   #178
Frankie Frankie is offline
Banned
 
Frankie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Casino cash: $163018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
The best part about frankie is that he still talks trash to grandma about her lack of ability to punish him after she takes his pants down and beats his ass with a gooseberry switch.


He's the premature ejaculat'r with the 3" poke at the gangbang strutting around like John Holmes.

The depth of Frankie's intellectual wit wouldn't fill the reservoir tip of a condom.





Slurpy-sales-Americans by culture want to feel "witty" or see themselves as clever tricksters. Frankie thinks he's a character in the boy and the Tiger.
Somebody please tickle the rest of us so we can laugh here.

Hey Iovagian, I have noticed too many half-wits of the CP have laughed at your mostly unfunny lines over the years and it has gotten to your head. Hate to break it to you dude, but you are not FAX or Rain Man. In fact quite the opposite.
Posts: 27,013
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:21 PM   #179
Donger Donger is online now
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675 N 106.475 W
Casino cash: $126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
Ummm, not everyone else. Just you and the usual cavemen like you who can't handle a "ferner" who is smarter than them. Case in point this very thread. I think and most reasonably logical people agree:

1- Airplanes, as well designed and aerodynamic as they are built are subject to incredible forces in flight.

2- Airplanes do get old. Most wind tunnel tests about their integrity are done with a certain number of flight factored in.

3- Total immaculate maintenance is necessary to keep them safe. Not all airlines do this. Especially if they are owned by countries like Trinidad or Iran.

4- ALL theories expressed here about why this particular accident happened hold water. To totally dismiss one is mega stupid, especially if one does it calling the other person dumb. You see what I mean? The very reaction speaks of one's lack of logic or purposeful and personally motivated condescension.

5- This thread and it's subject is not important enough to have a debate on. Starting one is personal assholery and enduring ass-hurt dating back to some other debate.

6- (1+2+3+4+5) = Frankie is the logical one in this unnecessary debate and you* are an asshole with a chip on your shoulder.

(* = Applies to all assholes in this thread who qualify via 4 & 5. You are welcome.)
Frankie, no one is arguing that aircraft are indestructible. They aren't. But no commercial aircraft has EVER experienced a complete fuselage failure like the one shown in the OP while in flight.

Do you understand now?
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 75,294
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:26 PM   #180
Frankie Frankie is offline
Banned
 
Frankie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Casino cash: $163018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I'm going to be gallant and gracious, and offer Frankie another out in this thread:

Yes, it IS possible that fatigue could lead to a massive failure of the fuselage of a commercial aircraft, although this has never happened in over 80 years of commercial aircraft operations. Therefore, it is highly unlikely in the extreme that such a failure will happen in flight. Therefore, no Frankie, you don't need to worry about it happening. No more so than you do about monkeys flying out of your anus (which is also possible).
Thanks man. But no "OUT" is needed.

Also thank you for admitting that you are wrong. I'm not saying that your theory about this incident is wrong. I'm saying to hold steadfastly to ONLY your theory being right is wrong.
Posts: 27,013
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.