Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 02:33 PM  
The Mad Crapper The Mad Crapper is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $5000
Philadelphia doctor murdered woman, 7 infants

DA: W. Phila abortion doc killed woman, 7 infantsInquirer Staff Report

An abortion doctor has been arrested and charged with the murder of a patient and seven live infants whose spines were severed with scissors at a West Philadelphia clinic that has been described as a house of horrors, officials said today.

District Attorney Seth Williams said the doctor, Kermit P. Gosnell, was charged following a grand jury investigation.

Gosnell, 69, lost his medical license last year after health officials determined his clinic posed "a clear danger to the public."

Gosnell was arrested this morning, officials said. He has maintained his innocence.

The seven infants were born alive in the 6th, 7th and 8th months of pregnancy and killed by severing their spinal cords with scissors, William said.

Gosnell is charged with third-degree murder in the death of Karnamaya Mongar, 41, who died Nov. 20, 2009, after receiving an overdose of anesthetics prescribed by the physician.

Gosnell's wife and eight employees of his clinic also have been arrested.

A search of Gosnell's Women's Medical Society in West Philadelphia in March revealed that bags and bottles holding aborted fetuses were scattered throughout the building, William said,

The doctor himself was seldom present and in his absence, untrained, unsupervised workers, including a teenage girl, routinely injected dangerous sedatives into women undergoing illegal late-term abortions, Williams said.

Law enforcement officers discovered the abuses while investigating tips that the doctor had been illegally selling thousands of prescriptions for OxyContin and other narcotics.

"I am aware that abortion is a hot-button topic," Williams said. "But as district attorney, my job is to carry out the law. A doctor who knowingly and systematically mistreats female patients, to the point that one of them dies in his so-called care, commits murder under the law."

"A doctor who cuts into the necks severing the spinal cords of living, breathing babies, who would survive with proper medical attention, is committing murder under the law," the DA said.

Also charged were:

Lynda Williams, 42, of Wilmington. Third-degree murder in death of the patient and murder in the death of live infant.

Sherry West, 51, of Newark, Del. Third-degree murder in the death of the patient, performing illegal abortions, conspiracy, racketeering, tampering with records, hindering prosecution, obstructing administration of law and other related offenses.

Adrienne Moton, 33, of Upper Darby, Pa. Murder for the death of a live infant, conspiracy and racketeering.

Steven Massof, 48, of Pittsburgh. Murder for the deaths of two viable babies born alive, conspiracy, theft by deception, racketeering and other related charges.

Elizabeth Hampton, 51, of the 5000 block of Arch Street, Philadelphia. Gosnell's sister-in-law, she is charged with obstruction, hindering prosecution and perjury.

Eileen O'Neill, 54, of Phoenixville. A medical school graduate who worked as doctor at the clinic without a license or certification, she is charged with theft by deception, conspiracy, racketeering and perjury.

Tina Baldwin, of South 63rd Street, Philadelphia. An unlicensed worker, she is charged with racketeering, conspiracy, and corruption of a minor for allegedly allowing her 15-year-old daughter to administer anesthesia to patients.

Pearl Gosnell, 49, of Philadelphia. Gosnell's wife, she is charged with performing abortion at 24 or more weeks, conspiracy and other related offenses.

Maddline Joe, 53, of the 800 block of Atwood Road, Philadelphia. The office manager, she is charged with conspiracy.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br...114200224.html
Posts: 8,657
The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:47 PM   #61
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Bless FSU!
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $18635
I think Mad Crapper is mad for the number 7!
__________________
“The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the legislature.” ~ James Madison, Father of the Constitution

“We do not believe in aggressive or preventive war. Such war is the weapon of dictators, not of free democratic countries like the United States.”~ Truman, Sept 1, 1950
Posts: 59,102
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:49 PM   #62
The Mad Crapper The Mad Crapper is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
Yeah, I really wish I hadn't read this thread. Feeling pretty ill right now.
Progressivism makes me feel like vomiting, too.
Posts: 8,657
The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:16 PM   #63
Jaric Jaric is offline
Plebian
 
Jaric's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Crapper View Post
Progressivism makes me feel like vomiting, too.
Well, I was refering more to the whole baby killing thing, but sure.
Posts: 2,160
Jaric Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jaric Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jaric Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jaric Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jaric Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jaric Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jaric Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jaric Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jaric Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jaric Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jaric Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:41 PM   #64
The Mad Crapper The Mad Crapper is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
Well, I was refering more to the whole baby killing thing, but sure.
Abortion is the highest sacrament of progressive orthodoxy.
Posts: 8,657
The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.The Mad Crapper would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:57 PM   #65
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $5000
Update on one of Barry's constituents...

PHILADELPHIA - (AP) -- A lawyer defending a Philadelphia abortion provider on murder charges accused officials of "an elitist, racist prosecution," as the death-penalty trial opened Monday.

Lawyer Jack McMahon also accused city officials of "a prosecutorial lynching" of his client, Dr. Kermit Gosnell, who is black.

Gosnell, 72, is accused of running a rogue clinic that ignored the state ban on third-term abortions and 24-hour waiting periods. Prosecutors say he also maimed desperate, often poor women and teens by letting his untrained staff perform abortions and give anesthesia. And they say he got rich doing it, by performing a high volume of substandard abortions.

Police found $250,000 in cash during a 2010 search of his home, Assistant District Attorney Joanne Pescatore told jurors. Gosnell used outmoded drugs and improper methodology, forcing women to deliver live babies that were then killed by staff with scissors, she said.

"The standard practice here was to slay babies. That's what they did," said Pescatore, who echoed a 2011 grand jury report in calling the clinic "a house of horrors."

Staff went along with the routine because they were nearly as desperate as the women, she said. The two other "doctors" on staff were allegedly medical school doctors without licenses. The woman giving anesthesia was a sixth-grade dropout who could hardly read or write, Pescatore said. And one of the employees who advanced from the reception area to the operating room was a 15-year-old high school student.

She often worked until 3 a.m., and went to school late each day, Pescatore said.

But McMahon says city officials are applying "Mayo Clinic" standards to Gosnell's inner-city office in West Philadelphia.

"This is a targeted, elitist and racist prosecution of a doctor who's done nothing but give (back) to the poor and the people of West Philadelphia," the fiery McMahon insisted to the predominantly black jury, as Gosnell sat serenely taking notes. "It's a prosecutorial lynching of Dr. Kermit Gosnell."

Gosnell is charged with killing seven babies born alive, along with Karnamaya Mongar a newly-arrived, 41-year-old refugee from Bhutan. Prosecutors say Gosnell's staff gave the 90-pound woman a lethal dose of anesthesia and painkillers during a 2009 abortion.

But McMahon said he will prove that she also had other drugs in her system that did not come from Gosnell's clinic, perhaps from an attempt to self-abort the fetus using a tuberculosis drug. She also had unreported bronchial problems -- she did not speak English -- and died of complications, he said.

And he said the government cannot prove the seven babies were born alive. There is no physical evidence on five of the deaths; the murder charge is instead based on staff testimony that the babies cried or moved.

Authorities have a photograph of the sixth baby, who allegedly had a gestational age of 30 weeks, and the body of the seventh. But McMahon argued that neither took a breath or was otherwise born alive.

He conceded the case will be emotional and upsetting for jurors and everyone else involved "because we all love babies."

"It strikes a chord in all of us," he said.

Gosnell faces the death penalty if convicted of first-degree murder in the infant deaths. He is charged with third-degree murder in Mongar's death.

Eight co-defendants have pleaded guilty, most of whom will testify against Gosnell. Three of them pleaded guilty to third-degree murder, which carries a 20- to 40-year term. They have not yet been sentenced.

The only former employee on trial with Gosnell is Eileen O'Neill of Phoenixville, who allegedly held herself out as a doctor at the clinic when she was not licensed. Her lawyer was set to give his opening statements Monday afternoon.

The trial is expected to last six to eight weeks

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://longisland.news12.com/news/de...?firstfree=yes
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:05 PM   #66
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $14070
VARSITY
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces. (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 25,089
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:16 PM   #67
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Loon View Post
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces. (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)
Oh, how clever. The moonbat atheist using the bible to justify Satanic human sacrifice.

http://carm.org/christianity/miscell...hild-sacrifice.

You were born out of your mothers ass.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:18 PM   #68
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4°
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Crapper View Post
Seven children were killed by this man after they were born. This butcher executed them by utilizing a procedure he referred to as "snipping". He severed their spinal cord with surgical scissors which he inserted into the back of their neck.
"he was reading the bible" -Dave Loon
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:24 PM   #69
Iowanian Iowanian is offline
Besides, big day tomorrow
 
Iowanian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Utopia
Casino cash: $13755
These people should get a late, late term abortion by having their necks duck into and severed with rusty bolt cutters.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I said I'm an expert dickrider.
Posts: 50,846
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:35 PM   #70
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $7608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
Update on one of Barry's constituents...

PHILADELPHIA - (AP) -- A lawyer defending a Philadelphia abortion provider on murder charges accused officials of "an elitist, racist prosecution," as the death-penalty trial opened Monday.

Lawyer Jack McMahon also accused city officials of "a prosecutorial lynching" of his client, Dr. Kermit Gosnell, who is black.

Gosnell, 72, is accused of running a rogue clinic that ignored the state ban on third-term abortions and 24-hour waiting periods. Prosecutors say he also maimed desperate, often poor women and teens by letting his untrained staff perform abortions and give anesthesia. And they say he got rich doing it, by performing a high volume of substandard abortions.

Police found $250,000 in cash during a 2010 search of his home, Assistant District Attorney Joanne Pescatore told jurors. Gosnell used outmoded drugs and improper methodology, forcing women to deliver live babies that were then killed by staff with scissors, she said.

"The standard practice here was to slay babies. That's what they did," said Pescatore, who echoed a 2011 grand jury report in calling the clinic "a house of horrors."

Staff went along with the routine because they were nearly as desperate as the women, she said. The two other "doctors" on staff were allegedly medical school doctors without licenses. The woman giving anesthesia was a sixth-grade dropout who could hardly read or write, Pescatore said. And one of the employees who advanced from the reception area to the operating room was a 15-year-old high school student.

She often worked until 3 a.m., and went to school late each day, Pescatore said.

But McMahon says city officials are applying "Mayo Clinic" standards to Gosnell's inner-city office in West Philadelphia.

"This is a targeted, elitist and racist prosecution of a doctor who's done nothing but give (back) to the poor and the people of West Philadelphia," the fiery McMahon insisted to the predominantly black jury, as Gosnell sat serenely taking notes. "It's a prosecutorial lynching of Dr. Kermit Gosnell."

Gosnell is charged with killing seven babies born alive, along with Karnamaya Mongar a newly-arrived, 41-year-old refugee from Bhutan. Prosecutors say Gosnell's staff gave the 90-pound woman a lethal dose of anesthesia and painkillers during a 2009 abortion.

But McMahon said he will prove that she also had other drugs in her system that did not come from Gosnell's clinic, perhaps from an attempt to self-abort the fetus using a tuberculosis drug. She also had unreported bronchial problems -- she did not speak English -- and died of complications, he said.

And he said the government cannot prove the seven babies were born alive. There is no physical evidence on five of the deaths; the murder charge is instead based on staff testimony that the babies cried or moved.

Authorities have a photograph of the sixth baby, who allegedly had a gestational age of 30 weeks, and the body of the seventh. But McMahon argued that neither took a breath or was otherwise born alive.

He conceded the case will be emotional and upsetting for jurors and everyone else involved "because we all love babies."

"It strikes a chord in all of us," he said.

Gosnell faces the death penalty if convicted of first-degree murder in the infant deaths. He is charged with third-degree murder in Mongar's death.

Eight co-defendants have pleaded guilty, most of whom will testify against Gosnell. Three of them pleaded guilty to third-degree murder, which carries a 20- to 40-year term. They have not yet been sentenced.

The only former employee on trial with Gosnell is Eileen O'Neill of Phoenixville, who allegedly held herself out as a doctor at the clinic when she was not licensed. Her lawyer was set to give his opening statements Monday afternoon.

The trial is expected to last six to eight weeks

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://longisland.news12.com/news/de...?firstfree=yes
Sane people: what a total piece of shit, may GOD have mercy on his soul because we shouldn't.

Pro Death Choice cult: Those babies got what was coming to them, they're not really human.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,422
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:55 PM   #71
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5050
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
Sane people: what a total piece of shit, may GOD have mercy on his soul because we shouldn't.

Pro Death Choice cult: Those babies got what was coming to them, they're not really human.
I'm sure you would have adopted them all, right?
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:56 PM   #72
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $7608
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I'm sure you would have adopted them all, right?
I would have given the choice of someone killing them for no good ****ing reason.

Absolutely, without question.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,422
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:58 PM   #73
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $5050
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
I would have given the choice of someone killing them for no good ****ing reason.
Must really suck to be a baby in heaven. Do they get mistreated or something?
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Frazod < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:59 PM   #74
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $7608
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Must really suck to be a baby in heaven. Do they get mistreated or something?
Yeah? This isn't mortal ****ing combat, severing the spine? I'm sure it felt great.
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,422
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:01 PM   #75
KILLER_CLOWN KILLER_CLOWN is offline
Be HEALED!!!!!!!
 
KILLER_CLOWN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Fascist State
Casino cash: $7608
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Must really suck to be a baby in heaven. Do they get mistreated or something?
So you agree that the good doctor didn't murder?
__________________
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson
Posts: 24,422
KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.KILLER_CLOWN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:51 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.