Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 11:39 PM  
KCrockaholic KCrockaholic is offline
The Silent Assassin
 
KCrockaholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $10219
12/21/2012

So nearly everything points to this date as the day the world will end. The Mayan calendar ends on this date, as they predicted something catastrophic would happen to the entire world. Well ive done my fair share of research on this, written reports and such. This is some pretty scary stuff, and the people that just sit back and dont think its true, just ignore it, will soon find they were wrong. The planet Nibiru (approx the size of Saturn) is slated to pass into our solar system, going between the Sun and the Earth, and god knows what could happen with that. This event will create what is called a "pole shift" which means, the way our earth sits, tilted on its axis, will shift and become opposite of what it is now....No this will not happen over time...This will happen with a matter of 1 to 3 days. Think about the Hurricanes, and other natural disaters that will rise because of this. Also on this specific date, The Earth will be passing through the middle of the Milky Way. A Black Hole was recently found to be in the middle of the Milky Way. For those that dont know, a Black Hole is an intense force of gravity that just sucks everything in space into it, like water going down a drain as a metaphor. This Black Hole would basically turn the Earth into the size of a Basketball. That is how strong the pressure of a Black Hole is...Ok enough talking from me...go see for yourself, research and learn about this fasinating event, that will soon become a motion picture in Summer of 09'. The same time we will be able to see Nibiru from the naked eye. research about the wizard Merlin and his prophecies(sp?) ...any comments on this? did anyone else already know about this? This is not a joke like the year 2000 was.
Posts: 14,592
KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:31 PM   #46
Mr Luzcious Mr Luzcious is offline
Orbital Teapot
 
Mr Luzcious's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: a maze of pleasure
Casino cash: $1088397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
To what, me finding info, or all life on Earth being extinguished?
Either.
__________________
Under construction
Posts: 2,230
Mr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:31 PM   #47
RJ RJ is offline
Bon vivant....occasionally.
 
RJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: In a shotgun shack
Casino cash: $3707
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Panic and loot

Panic and loot

I guess, but if we start looting now we'll be done by the first of the year. That's gonna leave almost four years with nothing to do.

Maybe I'll loot some arts and crafts stuff. That could keep me busy for a while.

And beer. Arts and crafts and beer.
Posts: 14,760
RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:40 PM   #48
Dick Bull Dick Bull is offline
Ugot 99 problems & Bull aint 1
 
Dick Bull's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $162533
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ View Post
I guess, but if we start looting now we'll be done by the first of the year. That's gonna leave almost four years with nothing to do.

Maybe I'll loot some arts and crafts stuff. That could keep me busy for a while.

And beer. Arts and crafts and beer.


Nah, just loot the looters
Posts: 28,819
Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dick Bull is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:51 PM   #49
Mizzou_8541 Mizzou_8541 is offline
Veteran
 
Mizzou_8541's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $48985
That thought that we have an idea of when the world ends is laughable.
Posts: 2,976
Mizzou_8541 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMizzou_8541 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMizzou_8541 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMizzou_8541 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMizzou_8541 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMizzou_8541 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMizzou_8541 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMizzou_8541 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMizzou_8541 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMizzou_8541 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMizzou_8541 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:00 PM   #50
Ari Chi3fs Ari Chi3fs is offline
Winners Pick Up Wrappers.
 
Ari Chi3fs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: University of Kansas
Casino cash: $1013767
12-21 2012 is NOT the end of the world. It is the end of a large cycle of time... in fact, it is the end of a several ages. However, it is the dawn of a new era in humanity. One where, supposedly, we awaken from the slave consciousness that we have currently.

Supposedly, we become enlightened during the next age... and realize that we are all one... made from the same fiber. Protons, Neutrons, Electrons and the space between.

Its the beginning of something new... kind of exciting.

On that note, I see the number 1221 nearly EVERY day. Its weird.
__________________


Posts: 26,971
Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:01 PM   #51
Ari Chi3fs Ari Chi3fs is offline
Winners Pick Up Wrappers.
 
Ari Chi3fs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: University of Kansas
Casino cash: $1013767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
You want to talk freaky. On that date, my sons will be 5 and 8 years old respectively. Side by side, that is 58, DT's number (who is deceased). If you reverse the numbers you get 85, which is Will Franklin's number (from Mizzou). I'm a Mizzou grad. There's more. If you subtract 58 from 85, you get 27, which is LJ's number. LJ's contract extension runs through 2012. Need I continue!?!?!

No, just kill yourself now.
__________________


Posts: 26,971
Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ari Chi3fs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:56 PM   #52
whoman69 whoman69 is offline
The Master
 
whoman69's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Marion, IA
Casino cash: $61445
I think I'll put this in the category of Flat Earthers, those who believed we faked the moon landings and anyone who believed the Chiefs were building an O-line this year. Nibiru? WTF over. I've also heard some crap about how the Earth will change magnetic poles that day and flip over.
__________________
-Watching Eddie Podolak
Quote:
Originally posted by Logical
When the boobs are a bouncin, the Chiefs will be trouncin
What the Raiders fan has said is true, our customs are different. What Al Davis has said is unimportant, and we do not hear his words.
Posts: 23,082
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:08 PM   #53
KCrockaholic KCrockaholic is offline
The Silent Assassin
 
KCrockaholic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $10219
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade View Post
Ancient cultures tended to view time in a cyclical format, not a linear one. So, the Mayans calendar doesn't actually "run out," as much as it "resets". That it "ends" on the Winter Solstice is indicative of cultures worldwide that paid homage to the Sun. At one point the Mayans actually had three different calendars all running concurrently.

There is a Muslim calendar that ends in 2040, a Jewish one that ends in 2240. As you can see, we have lots of candidates for "predicting the end". But, they are not really ends. These are not the end of "time", they are the ends of "Ages" or "Aeons". The Western world has its own system of the "Great or Platonic Year", made up of "ages" dominated by the Zodiac. You kow, "This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius"? Well, that also means the "end" of the Age of Pisces. Jesus didn't say he would be with us until the end of "time", he said to the end of the "Age".



So, its probably coincidence that we have an alignment with center of the universe that day, not a calendar prediction. The Mayans were very adept at determining the amount of time it took for the Earth to revolve about the Sun, as the calendar is more accurate than the Gregorian, but the ends of cycles reflect Earth based vantage points of the path of the Sun, not cosmic knowledge. In other words, I wouldn't bank your financial and other future plans on the lack of responsibility you think might befall us after that date. Chances are, we'll see the next day, just as we survived the year 666, 1000, and Y2K.

-HH

I sincerly hope you are right!

But as I have read before, The Mayans did predict this as the end of civilization...Its hard to ignore that they also accurately predicted, WW I, WW II, and The country of America by name and the exact date it was born (July 4th, 1776) ...also the Wizard Merlin I have been talking about predicted these things as well, and saw the date of 12/21/2012 as the end of times...The weird thing about it though, I have read that animals will survive whatever happens in 2012, basically showing that humans have pushed there welcome a little to far, while animals remain gods innocent creatures. Im not at all a relgious person, but this has really made me look around and become somewhat obsessed with the future. Its exciting, yes. But the element of the unknown leaves you guessing
Posts: 14,592
KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:57 PM   #54
Howlin Wolf Howlin Wolf is offline
Starter
 
Howlin Wolf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Casino cash: $1150
This nonsense about planet X has being going for years now. It was supposed to kill us all back in 2003. Now they're using the Mayan calendar to claim it's now due on 2012, in spite of the fact the Mayan calendar, like the other guy said, is like a odometer on your car that resets every so often going back to 0. To have that mean the earth will end / be reborn / whatever is nothing but wishful thinking on the part of the numerous new age goons who make money from the gullible. I used to read about this shit. Niburu, as planet x is often called, is supposed to be populated by a superior alien race that mined gold from the earth and created humans as slave labour. Shades of L Ron Hubbard. The fact Niburu's claimed size and orbit break all known laws of gravity never stopped people from believing in it.
Posts: 86
Howlin Wolf is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Howlin Wolf is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:08 PM   #55
Smed1065 Smed1065 is offline
Supporter
 
Smed1065's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: QB Land
Casino cash: $2002674
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrockaholic4life View Post
I sincerly hope you are right!

But as I have read before, The Mayans did predict this as the end of civilization...Its hard to ignore that they also accurately predicted, WW I, WW II, and The country of America by name and the exact date it was born (July 4th, 1776) ...also the Wizard Merlin I have been talking about predicted these things as well, and saw the date of 12/21/2012 as the end of times...The weird thing about it though, I have read that animals will survive whatever happens in 2012, basically showing that humans have pushed there welcome a little to far, while animals remain gods innocent creatures. Im not at all a relgious person, but this has really made me look around and become somewhat obsessed with the future. Its exciting, yes. But the element of the unknown leaves you guessing

GL, spend all your money and credit. we are not an animal?
Posts: 8,849
Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:16 PM   #56
Fish Fish is offline
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $2113235
2012 Explained - Why it shouldn’t be feared

http://www.dailycommonsense.com/2012...dnt-be-feared/

(...)

Quote:
Pole shift/reversal, the only 2012 end of the world possibility

The only rational “2012 End of world” possibility is actually pole shifting. A Pole shift is a rare phenomenon and characterized by the north and the south poles swapping places. Such reversals, recorded in the magnetism of ancient rocks, are unpredictable. They come at irregular intervals averaging about 300,000 years; the last one was 780,000 years ago. I wrote an article on pole shift that explains the whole process, have a look: What is that pole shift thing?
Such event could really disrupt our planet that’s true. Imagine the North pole and South pole swapping places: Telecommunications, animals, humans, etc. would all be affected and it would be a really important change. There’s only one thing you need to consider… I’ve read in a lot of different places that a polar shift is going to happen on December 21 2012 and it is totally false:
Polar shift is a process that roughly takes 5,000 years to complete and doesn’t start on a specific date and time. The real truth is that nobody knows when the next one is due.
The process takes time and another myth wants the earth’s magnetic field strength to be near zero during that transition time. It would actually be as strong as it is now but simply a lot more complicated. Once again, it is explained in my What is that pole shift thing? article.

Will I die on December 21 2012?


I can’t tell, the Mayas can’t, Nostradamus can’t and the aliens can’t. On December 21 2012, a comet won’t hit the earth, a pole shift won’t happen instantly and a massive gravity burst won’t happen either. The only thing you can fear is a pole shift and it takes 5,000 years to complete. I’m pretty sure you won’t survive that long.

How to survive 2012


You will survive 2012. Unless you die before that.

What if you’re wrong?


In the case that I am wrong, that every scientist on this planet is wrong and that the NASA can’t figure out a simple galactic alignment that would put our world to an end then I guess we are all in the same situation. You, me and everyone will die. Scary isn’t it? Fortunately it shouldn’t happen. Don’t like the use of “shouldn’t”? That’s because no one can tell what will happen tomorrow or in 2012.
__________________
Posts: 24,561
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 12:40 AM   #57
KCrockaholic KCrockaholic is offline
The Silent Assassin
 
KCrockaholic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $10219
Thats nice ^^ ...lets just hope its correct, but if we start seeing Nibiru next summer, i might bring this back up...Im also interested in how that movie is gonna go down, itll be interesting to see if its like 'the day after tomorrow' which sucked BTW..or they actually put together something pretty cool
Posts: 14,592
KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.KCrockaholic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:43 PM   #58
Hydrae Hydrae is offline
MVP
 
Hydrae's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Austin, Tx
Casino cash: $66802
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrockaholic4life View Post
So nearly everything points to this date as the day the world will end. The Mayan calendar ends on this date, as they predicted something catastrophic would happen to the entire world. Well ive done my fair share of research on this, written reports and such. This is some pretty scary stuff, and the people that just sit back and dont think its true, just ignore it, will soon find they were wrong. The planet Nibiru (approx the size of Saturn) is slated to pass into our solar system, going between the Sun and the Earth, and god knows what could happen with that. This event will create what is called a "pole shift" which means, the way our earth sits, tilted on its axis, will shift and become opposite of what it is now....No this will not happen over time...This will happen with a matter of 1 to 3 days. Think about the Hurricanes, and other natural disaters that will rise because of this. Also on this specific date, The Earth will be passing through the middle of the Milky Way. A Black Hole was recently found to be in the middle of the Milky Way. For those that dont know, a Black Hole is an intense force of gravity that just sucks everything in space into it, like water going down a drain as a metaphor. This Black Hole would basically turn the Earth into the size of a Basketball. That is how strong the pressure of a Black Hole is...Ok enough talking from me...go see for yourself, research and learn about this fasinating event, that will soon become a motion picture in Summer of 09'. The same time we will be able to see Nibiru from the naked eye. research about the wizard Merlin and his prophecies(sp?) ...any comments on this? did anyone else already know about this? This is not a joke like the year 2000 was.
One more correction for you. The blackhole in the middle of the galaxy is just that, in the middle. We are going to be passing through the galactic plane, not the middle of the galaxy. This is the difference between going from one side of a piece of paper to the other as opposed to going to the middle of the paper. There is nothing there that says we go to the middle of the piece of paper, we will just pass through to the other side.
Posts: 10,286
Hydrae would the whole thing.Hydrae would the whole thing.Hydrae would the whole thing.Hydrae would the whole thing.Hydrae would the whole thing.Hydrae would the whole thing.Hydrae would the whole thing.Hydrae would the whole thing.Hydrae would the whole thing.Hydrae would the whole thing.Hydrae would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:47 PM
whoman69
This message has been deleted by whoman69.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:58 PM   #59
whoman69 whoman69 is offline
The Master
 
whoman69's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Marion, IA
Casino cash: $61445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlin Wolf View Post
This nonsense about planet X has being going for years now. It was supposed to kill us all back in 2003. Now they're using the Mayan calendar to claim it's now due on 2012, in spite of the fact the Mayan calendar, like the other guy said, is like a odometer on your car that resets every so often going back to 0. To have that mean the earth will end / be reborn / whatever is nothing but wishful thinking on the part of the numerous new age goons who make money from the gullible. I used to read about this shit. Niburu, as planet x is often called, is supposed to be populated by a superior alien race that mined gold from the earth and created humans as slave labour. Shades of L Ron Hubbard. The fact Niburu's claimed size and orbit break all known laws of gravity never stopped people from believing in it.
Oh no, the Cybermen are coming.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_41631816_cybermen3_416pa.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	82301  
__________________
-Watching Eddie Podolak
Quote:
Originally posted by Logical
When the boobs are a bouncin, the Chiefs will be trouncin
What the Raiders fan has said is true, our customs are different. What Al Davis has said is unimportant, and we do not hear his words.
Posts: 23,082
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:32 PM   #60
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
The People's Mod
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Capital
Casino cash: $113762427
Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 View Post
Yeah..I've heard about it. Watched shows about, etc.

I'm not too frightened. What's the point in being scared? If it happens, we'll all be wiped off the face of the Earth, not much I can do about that. Plus, I won't have to pay back my student loan debt.

If it doesn't, hell, I'm cool with that too.
This
__________________
Best phone service ever. No contracts. Month to month billing. Only get charged for what you use. And they'll accept locked phones. Get a $25 service credit by signing up through this link.

https://z4smpc19663.ting.com/
Posts: 43,940
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.