Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2006, 10:51 AM  
luv luv is offline
Can you feel?
 
luv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Springfield, MO
Casino cash: $7195
Moooo....

....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
Posts: 59,769
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 06:08 PM   #1576
Moo Moo is offline
Banned
 
Moo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
Can I just milk luv instead?
Once again, YOU are being unkind. Please give Luv a break, you know, WE have forgiven her. She will be fine as long as you don't take her any Gatorade.

Is your unkindness from your Grandfather?

Do/did you like your Grandfather?

Moo
Posts: 83
Moo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Moo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 06:14 PM   #1577
Count Zarth Count Zarth is online now
just say no
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $23360
This thread is officially dead.
Posts: 169,322
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 06:17 PM   #1578
JimNasium JimNasium is offline
Voodoo Chile
 
JimNasium's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: At the crossroad
Casino cash: $5040
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs
This thread is officially dead.
Why? Has Luv had her monthly visitor?
Posts: 5,742
JimNasium must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JimNasium must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JimNasium must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JimNasium must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JimNasium must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JimNasium must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JimNasium must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JimNasium must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JimNasium must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JimNasium must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JimNasium must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 06:23 PM   #1579
Moo Moo is offline
Banned
 
Moo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs
This thread is officially dead.
I beg to differ, but this thread has over 20 responses today. I do not believe that you have attained moderator status, so the worst case scenario, this thread is unofficially dead. I am now upset that I called you a genius on the other thread.


Moo
Posts: 83
Moo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Moo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 06:33 PM   #1580
Dinny Blues Dinny Blues is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Nov 2001
Casino cash: $8205
I can UNofficially end this thread by telling a funny story about a real IQ test administered unto me by the Missouri Vocational Rehabilitation department, but I'm not going to. It deserves a thread of its own.

But this post should do the trick.

You're welcome,
Dinny
Posts: 2,528
Dinny Blues would the whole thing.Dinny Blues would the whole thing.Dinny Blues would the whole thing.Dinny Blues would the whole thing.Dinny Blues would the whole thing.Dinny Blues would the whole thing.Dinny Blues would the whole thing.Dinny Blues would the whole thing.Dinny Blues would the whole thing.Dinny Blues would the whole thing.Dinny Blues would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 08:56 PM   #1581
chiefs4me chiefs4me is offline
Whatever..
 
chiefs4me's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo
Donger, I have said nothing offensive nor abusive, banning me would not be very kosher, would it? I plan to spread much football talk here, and become a quality poster. I believe some of your animosity is hereditary. Did you live with your grandfather? How was/is your Grandfater?

Moo


Posts: 9,512
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:10 PM   #1582
'Hamas' Jenkins 'Hamas' Jenkins is offline
Jesus was a Carpenter
 
'Hamas' Jenkins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Casino cash: $16088
Aside from the obvious backstory, is there anything of particular humor that one could gain from a brief synopsis of what the hell went on in this thread?
__________________
Die, Mauky, Die.
Posts: 59,364
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:05 PM   #1583
burt burt is offline
Inner Circle, Master at Arms
 
burt's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Casino cash: $5308
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins
Aside from the obvious backstory, is there anything of particular humor that one could gain from a brief synopsis of what the hell went on in this thread?
no.
Posts: 8,941
burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.burt is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:08 PM   #1584
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $14206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo
I beg to differ, but this thread has over 20 responses today. I do not believe that you have attained moderator status, so the worst case scenario, this thread is unofficially dead. I am now upset that I called you a genius on the other thread.


Moo
Save me some time & post a link to your rebuttal...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 51,534
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:25 PM   #1585
Moo Moo is offline
Banned
 
Moo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch
Save me some time & post a link to your rebuttal...
I am not sure but I think this is the link? http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...=147730&page=1

This is what I was referring to, is this what you were asking for? Please advise.


Moo
Posts: 83
Moo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Moo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:29 PM   #1586
Smed1065 Smed1065 is offline
Supporter
 
Smed1065's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Returning From Hell
Casino cash: $5304
Weak and is not Moooo, imagine that with 5 of them here. It is sad because there are more imposters than the original asshole. Welcome to the planet..............
Posts: 8,878
Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:33 PM   #1587
Moo Moo is offline
Banned
 
Moo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by smed1065
Weak and is not Moooo, imagine that with 5 of them here. It is sad because there are more imposters than the original asshole. Welcome to the planet..............
Are there really 5 Moo's here? Your comment, "Welcome to the planet", is interesting. Someone that has 0.42 posts per day, probably does not understand the complexities of the planet. I am curious, what makes my posts so weak? Am I not projecting enough?

Moo
Posts: 83
Moo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Moo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:38 PM   #1588
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $14206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo
I am not sure but I think this is the link? http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...=147730&page=1

This is what I was referring to, is this what you were asking for? Please advise.


Moo
I meant you getting busted out by yer' girl and an internet webgal.

But that other comment was every bit as stew-pehd...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 51,534
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:41 PM   #1589
Moo Moo is offline
Banned
 
Moo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch
I meant you getting busted out by yer' girl and an internet webgal.

But that other comment was every bit as stew-pehd...
Actually, Rausch, my very existance here, back on the planet, was to be of enjoyment to you. There was no rebuttal, I have made amends with Mooosgirl, and now will not have to defend myself any longer. We are at peace.

Moo
Posts: 83
Moo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Moo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:42 PM   #1590
Smed1065 Smed1065 is offline
Supporter
 
Smed1065's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Returning From Hell
Casino cash: $5304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo
Are there really 5 Moo's here? Your comment, "Welcome to the planet", is interesting. Someone that has 0.42 posts per day, probably does not understand the complexities of the planet. I am curious, what makes my posts so weak? Am I not projecting enough?

Moo
Not origianl enough. at least I check in over 3 years. iI consider that better than 20 a day on BS or impostering for attention. IMO.
Posts: 8,878
Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.Smed1065 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:58 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.