Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2004, 02:01 PM  
BigRedChief BigRedChief is online now
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $5310
VARSITY
The Chiefs Planet Word Association Game

Here's how you play. You associate a word with the previous posters word. I've seen these threads on BB's go on for years......An example

Chiefs

the next poster posts
Arrowhead
The next
tailgating
the next
BBQ
and so on and so on
no thread drift. Post only one word without comment. Try not to repeat words.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 10-27-2004 at 08:51 PM..
Posts: 42,833
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 10-13-2004, 09:49 PM   #256
KcMizzou KcMizzou is offline
Supporter
 
KcMizzou's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Parkville MO
Casino cash: $5165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
This thread is starting to smell like the "Last one to post on this thread" thread. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	diethread.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	32757  
Posts: 54,695
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 10-13-2004, 09:50 PM   #257
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson17
sucks
Jenson's mom
Posts: 29,288
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 10-13-2004, 09:50 PM   #258
David. David. is offline
.
 
David.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: University of Missouri
Casino cash: $5025
next person to posts is a homo
Posts: 8,168
David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
 
Old 10-13-2004, 10:03 PM   #259
SNR SNR is online now
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $5929
Quote:
Originally Posted by David.
next person to posts is a homo
faulty diction
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 55,293
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 10-13-2004, 10:40 PM   #260
BigRedChief BigRedChief is online now
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $5310
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by David.
homo
Sexual
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I believe Hitler hated Jews and had a lot of them killed. I dont believe it was anywhere close to 6 million though. I'm not an anti-semite; I just think that number has been severely inflated and there is a lot of evidence that supports this belief.
Posts: 42,833
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 10-14-2004, 03:18 AM   #261
Kraut Kraut is offline
Don't Make Me Angry...
 
Kraut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Hells Kitchen, NY
Casino cash: $5000
healing
Posts: 7,425
Kraut is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kraut is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
 
Old 10-14-2004, 05:17 AM   #262
The Pedestrian The Pedestrian is offline
Cross with me
 
The Pedestrian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Kansas City, MO
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraut
healing
miracle
Posts: 11,725
The Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Pedestrian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
 
Old 10-14-2004, 07:03 AM   #263
ptlyon ptlyon is online now
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Sioux City, IA
Casino cash: $5325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer Iowanian
miracle
season
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advertise here: $19.99 a month
Posts: 9,767
ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.ptlyon is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
 
Old 10-14-2004, 08:08 AM   #264
Ghostof Ghostof is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon
season


vagina
Posts: 769
Ghostof has disabled reputation
 
Old 10-14-2004, 08:28 AM   #265
ndbbm ndbbm is offline
No mas
 
ndbbm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Amish Country.
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostof
vagina
Meow.
Posts: 4,524
ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
 
Old 10-14-2004, 08:43 AM   #266
ROYC75 ROYC75 is online now
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!
 
ROYC75's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Barn Yard
Casino cash: $9000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndbbm
Meow.
RUFF RUFF
__________________
Current record when watching Royals games, 51 wins & 22 loses.
Game threads started, 4 - 4
Posts: 26,354
ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 10-14-2004, 08:59 AM   #267
BigRedChief BigRedChief is online now
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $5310
VARSITY
Quiet
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I believe Hitler hated Jews and had a lot of them killed. I dont believe it was anywhere close to 6 million though. I'm not an anti-semite; I just think that number has been severely inflated and there is a lot of evidence that supports this belief.
Posts: 42,833
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
 
Old 10-14-2004, 09:03 AM   #268
ROYC75 ROYC75 is online now
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!
 
ROYC75's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Barn Yard
Casino cash: $9000
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
Quiet
Noise
__________________
Current record when watching Royals games, 51 wins & 22 loses.
Game threads started, 4 - 4
Posts: 26,354
ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ROYC75 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
 
Old 10-14-2004, 09:32 AM   #269
Jenson17 Jenson17 is offline
(Like the Persian Empire...)
 
Jenson17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2004
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75
Noise
memyselfi
__________________
Playoffs Monday... Kukla, Fran and Ollie The Final Three

Life is happy, life is a great. All you can do, is be drunk by eight.
I do what I must do, and I do it well.
You do it for me honey, baby, or go straight to hell.
Posts: 215
Jenson17 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Jenson17 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
 
Old 10-14-2004, 09:40 AM   #270
ndbbm ndbbm is offline
No mas
 
ndbbm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Amish Country.
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson17
memyselfi
Antichrist
Posts: 4,524
ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.