Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2018, 04:18 PM  
DaFace DaFace is offline
Kind of a mod
 
DaFace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Donkey Land
Casino cash: $26984
People who overestimate their political knowledge tend to believe conspiracy theories

Posting just because I'll be amused to watch the discussion. Not that there's anyone here this would apply to.

http://www.psypost.org/2018/06/peopl...theories-51447

People who overestimate their political knowledge are more likely to believe conspiracy theories
By ERIC W. DOLAN June 11, 2018

People who overestimate their understanding of political issues are more likely to believe conspiracy theories, according to new research that appears in the European Journal for Social Psychology.

“Conspiracy theories about government actors and institutions are widespread across the political ideological spectrum,” remarked study author Joseph A. Vitriol, a postdoctoral research associate at Lehigh University. “These beliefs attribute outsized influence to hidden actors or clandestine groups who are perceived as the root cause of an important world event, action, or outcome.”

“Because conspiracy beliefs often preserve discredited assumptions or serve as a basis for dismissing information that challenges one’s worldview, they are often difficult to correct (as is true for many political misperceptions) and can therefore undermine the ability for citizens to effectively and ethically engage in the political process.”

“Indeed, these beliefs are not constrained to the politically disengaged or the uninformed. Instead, conspiracy theories are commonly endorsed and propagated by actors at the highest levels of political power and, as a result, are consequential for public policy,” Vitriol said.

“In short, conspiracy beliefs are important influences on citizens’ political judgment and behavior. This can undermine the ability of elected officials to address problems in society with evidence-based public policy and governance. By investigating the psychological underpinning of conspiracy beliefs, we are better able to understand how these beliefs form and spread. We are also better able to identify strategies for informing or educating the public and combating the influence of false and fabricated information on political psychology and behavior.”

(more at the link)
Posts: 37,108
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:15 AM   #121
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Bucs, Pats, Noles
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Uhh.. the idea that Hillary and her 'deep state' allies had Seth Rich murdered is absolutely a conspiracy theory. If fits squarely.

Group - Hillary and deep state
secret - That he was murdered
Harm - Seth Rich died.

Hannity obviously isn't 100% against EVERY conspiracy theory, and a lot of conservatives talking trash about it aren't against every conspiracy theory either.
Where did I say anything about Seth Richard story not being a conspiracy? Nowhere.

Hannity usually gets agitated when comments of conspiracy enter a discussion. I've seen him be dismissive and not want to go there. Like most things, there's exceptions to the rule which proves the rule. He's a partisan and isn't about to think the Democrats have honest motives—ever! It's just politics which is war by other means. But it looks to me he's veered from his habit once he supported Trump. Like I said, it stems from his partisan support.
__________________

H a l l o w e d - S t a r r y - N i g h t
Posts: 103,942
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:21 AM   #122
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is offline
Bring it on Ahab!
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $15252
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Where did I say anything about Seth Richard story not being a conspiracy? Nowhere.

Hannity usually gets agitated when comments of conspiracy enter a discussion. I've seen him be dismissive and not want to go there. Like most things, there's exceptions to the rule which proves the rule. He's a partisan and isn't about to think the Democrats have honest motives—ever! It's just politics which is war by other means. But it looks to me he's veered from his habit once he supported Trump. Like I said, it stems from his partisan support.
Holy shit BEP. Stop, read, and listen. Stop being obtuse.

You said Hannity is 100% against all conspiracies. YOU said that. YOU.

If Hannity pushes the Seth Rich conspiracy, you're objectively wrong in that assessment.

No middle ground. No opinion. This is just objective reality. That's a conspiracy that Hannity supported so he obviously isn't against 100% of conspiracies is he?

I would agree that he's veered off since Trump was elected, but it's been almost 2 years. He's on board with them now that his president is a conspiracy theorist.
Posts: 10,409
WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:24 AM   #123
Pawnmower Pawnmower is offline
Supporter
 
Pawnmower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern California
Casino cash: $50200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
In my former life - we based our decisions on facts by examining the evidence that was available to us at any given time.

I grew up during that period when Kennedy was killed. Using nothing more than speculation - and nothing else - I came to the conclusion that what we were being fed

hahahahaha


what a ****ign tard
__________________
----
2018 Adopt-A-Chief : Chris Conley

2017 Adopt-A-Chief : FRANK ZOMBO

Click here-->***The Holy Chiefsplanet Lexicon ****
Posts: 32,178
Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:32 AM   #124
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Bucs, Pats, Noles
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Holy shit BEP. Stop, read, and listen. Stop being obtuse.

You said Hannity is 100% against all conspiracies. YOU said that. YOU.

If Hannity pushes the Seth Rich conspiracy, you're objectively wrong in that assessment.

No middle ground. No opinion. This is just objective reality. That's a conspiracy that Hannity supported so he obviously isn't against 100% of conspiracies is he?

I would agree that he's veered off since Trump was elected, but it's been almost 2 years. He's on board with them now that his president is a conspiracy theorist.
Okay then 98.5% against conspiracy. That's still pretty accurate just not absolute. But he does make fun of the idea making him appear he's always against them. Apparently doesn't recognize it when he does it— like a lot of people here making the same absolute claim of never, but who actually do in practice.
__________________

H a l l o w e d - S t a r r y - N i g h t
Posts: 103,942
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:38 AM   #125
Pawnmower Pawnmower is offline
Supporter
 
Pawnmower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern California
Casino cash: $50200
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Okay then 98.5% against conspiracy. That's still pretty accurate just not absolute.

This is called basic logic...


Science and logic BEGINS with the ideas of PROVING things...and being skeptical until an idea has been proven and tested.


That's the entire reason 'conspiracy theorists' (going by the definition in wikipedia which is "unwarranted" theories) are idiots..


They have unwarranted theories, unproven...that when you present evidence that busts the theory they just use that and incorporate it into their theory somehow in a circular, "unbreakable" defense to their "theory".


Take note that Hannity and other sane people DO accept actual conspiracies as true, like 911 being a conspiracy amongst terrorists...But simply because some conspiracies are true doesnt mean all of them are...


This stuff is all so simple it shouldnt need explained...but I guess this is DC so...
__________________
----
2018 Adopt-A-Chief : Chris Conley

2017 Adopt-A-Chief : FRANK ZOMBO

Click here-->***The Holy Chiefsplanet Lexicon ****
Posts: 32,178
Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pawnmower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:46 AM   #126
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is offline
Bring it on Ahab!
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $15252
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Okay then 98.5% against conspiracy. That's still pretty accurate just not absolute. But he does make fun of the idea making him appear he's always against them. Apparently doesn't recognize it when he does it— like a lot of people here making the same absolute claim of never, but who actually do in practice.
You see, if you actually stopped trying to be so combative you'd find that we have a lot of common ground on this issue.

Most people believe in at least one or more conspiracy theories. Even those bashing conspiracy theorists.

I intimated this already, but you chose to cherry pick one line from that post and whinge about it.

Because you want to argue. The problem is that your argument is based on a strawman that I think all conspiracy theories are bullshit. I've objectively stated otherwise.
Posts: 10,409
WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:54 AM   #127
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is offline
Bring it on Ahab!
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $15252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
This is called basic logic...


Science and logic BEGINS with the ideas of PROVING things...and being skeptical until an idea has been proven and tested.


That's the entire reason 'conspiracy theorists' (going by the definition in wikipedia which is "unwarranted" theories) are idiots..


They have unwarranted theories, unproven...that when you present evidence that busts the theory they just use that and incorporate it into their theory somehow in a circular, "unbreakable" defense to their "theory".


Take note that Hannity and other sane people DO accept actual conspiracies as true, like 911 being a conspiracy amongst terrorists...But simply because some conspiracies are true doesnt mean all of them are...


This stuff is all so simple it shouldnt need explained...but I guess this is DC so...
Christopher hitchens once said something during a free speech debate that I'll always remember.

"Do not take solace in the comfort of consensus. Be willing to challenge your own ideas no matter how certain you are of them".
Posts: 10,409
WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:06 AM   #128
banecat banecat is offline
Warped Nihilist
 
banecat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: WI, MO, WA, TX, now KS
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
15% of the population is so stupid that even the military won't take them because they would do more harm than good.
On another topic that's a good point. I've heard that roughly fifteen percent of people in Muslim countries vote for the most extremist candidates. This pokes a major hole in the argument of how dangerous Islamists are
Posts: 3,176
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:26 AM   #129
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is offline
Bring it on Ahab!
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $15252
Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
On another topic that's a good point. I've heard that roughly fifteen percent of people in Muslim countries vote for the most extremist candidates. This pokes a major hole in the argument of how dangerous Islamists are
Look at the pew polling data, and then remember that nations like Iran and Saudi Arabia didn't allow polling.

Hell, the majority of muslims in the UK think homosexuality should result in prison or execution.

Yeah, Islamists are a problem. Once the muslim population of any nation reaches 30%, you're going to have a bloody revolution attempted unless Islam is in power, and even that won't stop it because Muslims have a hard time coexisting with muslims outside their own denomination. Muslims are all about protecting minorities and the 'powerless' up until they're a majority or in power. Then those values just evaporate into thin air.
Posts: 10,409
WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:42 AM   #130
banecat banecat is offline
Warped Nihilist
 
banecat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: WI, MO, WA, TX, now KS
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Look at the pew polling data, and then remember that nations like Iran and Saudi Arabia didn't allow polling.

Hell, the majority of muslims in the UK think homosexuality should result in prison or execution.

Yeah, Islamists are a problem. Once the muslim population of any nation reaches 30%, you're going to have a bloody revolution attempted unless Islam is in power, and even that won't stop it because Muslims have a hard time coexisting with muslims outside their own denomination. Muslims are all about protecting minorities and the 'powerless' up until they're a majority or in power. Then those values just evaporate into thin air.
At the rate it's moving across Europe we may get to see this in action one of these days
Posts: 3,176
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:54 AM   #131
Randallflagg Randallflagg is offline
Veteran
 
Randallflagg's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $7256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
This is a little bit different than loony conspiracy theories like newtown-didn't-happen and others like it. We have plenty of good evidence to examine for Newtown. There are many living witnesses. There is extensive documentation from sources who are still around can still be questioned. There is photographic evidence and autopsy reports. There are plenty of living people who knew the victims. There are many family and extended family members living who can verify facts. There is video, physical evidence, photographic evidence which has been recorded. There are no real questions about them in the mind of a reasonable observer.

In the case of Kennedy, I think a person can raise legitimate questions about whether Oswald acted alone because many of the necessary facts are not available. The primary facts being sought died with Oswald before he could provide any meaningful information. There are questions that can never be answered about whether anyone was behind him, or if anyone else was in on it. He didn't live to recant or change his story or try to make a deal. Anyone who was old enough to be deeply involved in a government conspiracy in 1963 and could provide new information would likely be dead now. And nothing new has come out about it essentially since the days and weeks after it happened. There legitimately are questions that will never be answered about the Kennedy Assassination.

But there's nobody out there saying that the Kennedy Assassination did not happen. Nobody is saying it was a remote controlled fake car full of rubber dummies, that all the witnesses in Dealy Plaza are plants and liars, that Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby and JD Tippitt didn't exist, that the Zapruder film was shot in a Hollywood basement, and that Jackie Kennedy was a crisis actor. That's entirely different.

Speculation about something that happened 60 years ago and for which no no evidence exists or is ever likely to emerge is one thing. Rejecting perfectly reasonable, verifiable, and widely accepted facts about Newtown or Vegas or Parkland is kookery.
And that's why I prefaced my statement by saying that one can use "speculation" in the absence of evidence. That's ALL the government has ever given us.

To this day - as was the case in 1963 - we are left to draw our own conclusions about the murder. That's all there is. Unfortunately, the story that was issued by the Warren Commission was full of half-truths and a mountain of innuendo - and little more - except that John Fitzgerald Kennedy had, indeed, been shot and killed. Good assumption on their part.

However, when you look at the events following the assassination - and STILL draw the conclusion that "all is well in Camelot" - AFTER Jack Ruby (dying of Cancer) just HAPPENED to be in a secure area AFTER Oswald was held at the Tarrant County Jail and BEFORE he was being moved - because a "friend" had let him down there - and was allowed to get within 3 feet of the accused, brandish a pistol, shoot Oswald (and no one else) and then die in prison BEFORE any meaningful interrogation could take place, and STILL say that something wasn't "rotten in Denmark" - then I don't know what to say.

The American people are generally an understanding people. However, to allow them to foment the idea of a coup by one of our own - well, sir, that would never have happened back then. Nope - not in a million years. So the lie was thrown out there and it stuck. America wanted to move on from that sad chapter in our country's history.

Now, before you think me a conspiracy nut - allow me to issue these FACTS. In 1972? 73? A young punk in Louisville Kentucky shot and killed a State Police Officer in a botched robbery. Bear with me - it WILL make sense. The manhunt went state wide. In those days, you DID NOT shoot a cop. They finally caught up with the kid in Effingham, IL.

Later that day - a State Police Officer went into the kid's room. Shot him 6 times, 3 in the back. Said he pulled a knife on him. Okay. There was an inquest and the State Police Officer was found to have NOT acted in Self Defense. There was to be a trial.

Surprise! That State Police Officer died from Cancer a few days BEFORE the trial was set to begin. Justice USED to work in mysterious ways….So did cover ups.
Posts: 3,310
Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:04 PM   #132
WhiteWhale WhiteWhale is offline
Bring it on Ahab!
 
WhiteWhale's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Doo-Dah
Casino cash: $15252
Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
At the rate it's moving across Europe we may get to see this in action one of these days
It already happened in Iran.

People forget that the secularists supported the Muslims because Iran wouldn't spy on mosques, which gave them a place to stage things.

The secularists and other liberal minded people (in this case best described as 'useful idiots') supported them as they were the best means, and the muslims PROMISED them they wouldn't seize power and institute Islamic law.

What was supposed to be a war to end a dictatorship and install a representative secular liberal government was co-opted by the army and Muslim clerics that then installed their fascistic theocracy on the people against their will.
Posts: 10,409
WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhiteWhale has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 01:50 PM   #133
banecat banecat is offline
Warped Nihilist
 
banecat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: WI, MO, WA, TX, now KS
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
It already happened in Iran.

People forget that the secularists supported the Muslims because Iran wouldn't spy on mosques, which gave them a place to stage things.

The secularists and other liberal minded people (in this case best described as 'useful idiots') supported them as they were the best means, and the muslims PROMISED them they wouldn't seize power and institute Islamic law.

What was supposed to be a war to end a dictatorship and install a representative secular liberal government was co-opted by the army and Muslim clerics that then installed their fascistic theocracy on the people against their will.
So instead of becoming more like Turkey, they ended up becoming like Saudi Arabia, but obviously not a monarchy. Probably why we took it so easy on Iraq for so long, and the same with Syria due to having secular regimes in power. Most European countries are far enough off from having enough camel humpers there to revolt. I'm not sure that any of them have even a five percent of moon worshipers in their land yet
Posts: 3,176
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 01:54 PM   #134
Rain Man Rain Man is online now
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan
 
Rain Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: My house
Casino cash: $43038
VARSITY
The Illuminati have been pushing this as a theory ever since Hubert Humphrey was president.
__________________
My ancestors fought giant cave ermines so I could make this post.
Posts: 104,271
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 01:56 PM   #135
Randallflagg Randallflagg is offline
Veteran
 
Randallflagg's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $7256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
hahahahaha


what a ****ign tard

Kiss my white, wrinkled ass - you jerk off.
Posts: 3,310
Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:59 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.