Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2018, 01:25 AM  
Just Passin' By Just Passin' By is offline
In Search of a Life
 
Just Passin' By's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Casino cash: $30624
New York Post: Credit service shuts down payments on all gun purchases

Quote:
Several gun-related businesses were suddenly ó and without warning ó disrupted in recent weeks when Intuit stopped processing credit card payments because sales were gun-related, The Post has learned.

Some of the payments stopped didnít even involve firearms, but simply T-shirts and coffee mugs and gun safety classes, according to small business owners....
More at the link

https://nypost.com/2018/06/11/gun-bu...alts-payments/

Those of you who are for gun rights, and are using Intuit, should know what Intuit is up to, so that you can respond as you feel is appropriate.
Posts: 24,154
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 11:07 PM   #61
Randallflagg Randallflagg is offline
Veteran
 
Randallflagg's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $7256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
Yes. Handguns canít be used to slaughter people in the same manner that AR-15s and Ak-47s can. Thatís why itís desirable to keep weapons of mass destruction out of the hands of teenagers and evil adults. Iím not even saying AR-15s should be banned: just implement reasonable controls on them. Unfortunately there canít be reasonable discussion about it when BOTH sides take extreme positions.

The first step to confiscation. Who the hell do you think you're fooling? Dumbass.
Posts: 2,170
Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 11:08 PM   #62
Randallflagg Randallflagg is offline
Veteran
 
Randallflagg's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $7256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over Yonder View Post
I hate that about libs the most. Don't put a cow patty on a plate and tell me it's a t-bone. If they believe in their causes so damn much, there should be no reason to hide the truth. I know why they do it, I just wish they wouldn't.
The first step to understanding these fascist liberals is to remember their motto: "Do as I say, not as I DO".

To these assholes, the ends ALWAYS justify the means. Always.
Posts: 2,170
Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 07:56 AM   #63
Randallflagg Randallflagg is offline
Veteran
 
Randallflagg's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $7256
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
No shit.

They represent progressivism. They're found on progressive websites and all over social media. They make up MOST of the modern campus activists.

Yes, they're a minority. I say that all the time. Liberals mostly just don't like conflict, so they just go along with it. I don't think the average liberal actually understands that they're ceding territory to authoritarians. Worse yet, they rarely if EVER push back against authoritarians in their midst. IT's a huge blindspot.

Progressives are minority with disproportionate institutional power and influence in government, academia, and a current monopoly on social media.

I'd be freaking out about the alt-right and fascists as well IF they had the same level of influence and power, but they don't. Colleges aren't training fascist activists. They ARE training progressive activists, and they do so at the expense of providing a quality education. An EXPENSIVE education as you've pointed out.

We live in a nation that freaks out when Trump is supported by David Duke (which he can't actually control) but praises Obama for meeting and doing photo ops with Farrakhan.. a notorious anti-white and anti-semitic black nationalist. Which is worse? Has trump done photo ops with David Duke? What IS the standard on meeting with or being associated with ethno nationalist and ethno supremacists? Cos obviously they're different.

In other words: The left wing version of the alt right has enormous power, control over academic institutions, massive wealth for lobbying, and disseminates it's ideology to easily influenced young people who pay tons of money to be indoctrinated into a very cult-like community. They have excommunications, public shaming for wrong-think, they view people who disagree with them very much the same way the church of scientology views SP's.... and the students are being scammed for 100's of thousands of dollars for the privilege of it.

IT's too much like scientology and has no place in American Academic institutions. Get the ****ing communists OUT OF OUR COLLEGES.

So... yeah. Don't tell me it's not a problem.

Bravo!
Posts: 2,170
Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Randallflagg Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:05 AM   #64
Marcellus Marcellus is offline
Save Chief's Planet
 
Marcellus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In denial.
Casino cash: $32762
Private business can trample on citizens 2nd Amendment rights liberals have no issue but liberals want to dictate who a baker must make a cake for.
Posts: 37,063
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:06 AM   #65
Garcia Bronco Garcia Bronco is offline
No Keys, No Problem
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Denver
Casino cash: $13236
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
No shit.

They represent progressivism. They're found on progressive websites and all over social media. They make up MOST of the modern campus activists.

Yes, they're a minority. I say that all the time. Liberals mostly just don't like conflict, so they just go along with it. I don't think the average liberal actually understands that they're ceding territory to authoritarians. Worse yet, they rarely if EVER push back against authoritarians in their midst. IT's a huge blindspot.

Progressives are minority with disproportionate institutional power and influence in government, academia, and a current monopoly on social media.

I'd be freaking out about the alt-right and fascists as well IF they had the same level of influence and power, but they don't. Colleges aren't training fascist activists. They ARE training progressive activists, and they do so at the expense of providing a quality education. An EXPENSIVE education as you've pointed out.

We live in a nation that freaks out when Trump is supported by David Duke (which he can't actually control) but praises Obama for meeting and doing photo ops with Farrakhan.. a notorious anti-white and anti-semitic black nationalist. Which is worse? Has trump done photo ops with David Duke? What IS the standard on meeting with or being associated with ethno nationalist and ethno supremacists? Cos obviously they're different.

In other words: The left wing version of the alt right has enormous power, control over academic institutions, massive wealth for lobbying, and disseminates it's ideology to easily influenced young people who pay tons of money to be indoctrinated into a very cult-like community. They have excommunications, public shaming for wrong-think, they view people who disagree with them very much the same way the church of scientology views SP's.... and the students are being scammed for 100's of thousands of dollars for the privilege of it.

IT's too much like scientology and has no place in American Academic institutions. Get the ****ing communists OUT OF OUR COLLEGES.

So... yeah. Don't tell me it's not a problem.
Mic Drop (boof)
Posts: 26,274
Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:09 AM   #66
Frazod Frazod is offline
Boo hoo
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Private business can trample on citizens 2nd Amendment rights liberals have no issue but liberals want to dictate who a baker must make a cake for.
Well, look how dangerous AR-15s are!



On a side note, apparently my ARs are defective - they only make little holes.
__________________
I'm not mean; I just don't like you.
Posts: 99,508
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:32 AM   #67
Garcia Bronco Garcia Bronco is offline
No Keys, No Problem
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Denver
Casino cash: $13236
I hope we see more cases like this because I believe it is not settled law or really even addressed. I could be wrong, but I don't think this is illegal, However, if payment processors started picking and choosing what can be purchased when the item is legal, then it creates an economic and equal protection calamity. At the least it frustrates consumers and puts the economic sustainability of legal business conducting legal operations at risk. Business have a social responsibility to exist to stimulate the economic well-being of the community.
Posts: 26,274
Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.Garcia Bronco is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:38 AM   #68
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
Bucs, Pats, Noles
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
I hope we see more cases like this because I believe it is not settled law or really even addressed. I could be wrong, but I don't think this is illegal, However, if payment processors started picking and choosing what can be purchased when the item is legal, then it creates an economic and equal protection calamity. At the least it frustrates consumers and puts the economic sustainability of legal business conducting legal operations at risk. Business have a social responsibility to exist to stimulate the economic well-being of the community.
What about restraint of trade?
__________________
Posts: 100,102
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:26 AM   #69
Over Yonder Over Yonder is offline
Veteran
 
Over Yonder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: North Missouri
Casino cash: $1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Well, look how dangerous AR-15s are!



On a side note, apparently my ARs are defective - they only make little holes.
That has GOT to be a spoof. Nobody on this planet is that dumb, not even the people who can't figure out which bathroom to use



Edit: Maybe he means if you ram the entire rifle through a person?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Few things Democrats profess to love more than a failed Republican.

From Ford and Papa Bush down through Dole and Kemp, McCain and Romney, they universally exclaim 'why can't more be like THEM!!'
Posts: 3,240
Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:17 AM   #70
notorious notorious is offline
I Lay Wood for a Living
 
notorious's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Who knows?
Casino cash: $39904
Take a look at 5.56 exit wounds on the internet. The poster is somewhat correct.

It has nothing to do with my rights though. Someone should display a poster next to him that says ďThis is the size my asshole becomes when getting butt****ed by the 2nd Amendment.Ē
Posts: 55,883
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:44 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.