Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2018, 03:37 PM  
stumppy stumppy is offline
MVP
 
stumppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Springfield, Mo.
Casino cash: $21765
Netflix: Lost in Space

Didn't see a thread about it.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80104198

Dropped today, I'm going to have to give it a go. Robot looks cool as hell.
Posts: 13,142
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 08:20 PM   #16
MahiMike MahiMike is offline
He's Mahomie!
 
MahiMike's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Jax, FL
Casino cash: $18537
Mexican in space? Where's the border wall up there?
__________________
I'll never forget where I was the day we drafted our future Hall of Fame QB!
Posts: 12,665
MahiMike 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.MahiMike 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.MahiMike 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.MahiMike 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.MahiMike 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.MahiMike 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.MahiMike 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.MahiMike 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.MahiMike 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.MahiMike 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.MahiMike 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 08:24 PM   #17
listopencil listopencil is offline
Akhilandeswari
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $37580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Yeah, I don't get it? At least she can perform complicated surgery while trapped in ice-lol

Female- Dr. Smith
Red head- Judy
Black - Penney
Mexican- Mark
Parents getting a divorce.

I wonder if Will is transgender?

Meh. Dr. Smith being female is interesting because the original Dr. Smith was a flamboyant, flaming, homosexual man. I honestly don't give a shit about the Hispanic guy - in fact I have a brother in law that always reminded me of that character growing up. They could be the same guy. And my brother in law's family is Tejano so the character just looks more like my brother in law now, lol. Having the black kid is odd when you look at both parents. Up until the end of episode two the family has only interacted with each other (besides the robot) so I can see it not really coming up in conversation yet. The marital problems add a bit of adult emotional depth to the parents though.

The original show was pretty campy. They had a lot of goofy moments. It wasn't one of my favorites but I did watch it. If they followed the same set up as the original this TV show would be shit by modern standards. The reboot is already better than the original.
Posts: 44,398
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 08:32 PM   #18
Halfcan Halfcan is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Casino cash: $8095
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Meh. Dr. Smith being female is interesting because the original Dr. Smith was a flamboyant, flaming, homosexual man. I honestly don't give a shit about the Hispanic guy - in fact I have a brother in law that always reminded me of that character growing up. They could be the same guy. And my brother in law's family is Tejano so the character just looks more like my brother in law now, lol. Having the black kid is odd when you look at both parents. Up until the end of episode two the family has only interacted with each other (besides the robot) so I can see it not really coming up in conversation yet. The marital problems add a bit of adult emotional depth to the parents though.

The original show was pretty campy. They had a lot of goofy moments. It wasn't one of my favorites but I did watch it. If they followed the same set up as the original this TV show would be shit by modern standards. The reboot is already better than the original.

Spoiler!
Posts: 30,168
Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 08:41 PM   #19
listopencil listopencil is offline
Akhilandeswari
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $37580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Posts: 44,398
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 08:47 PM   #20
stumppy stumppy is offline
MVP
 
stumppy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Springfield, Mo.
Casino cash: $21765
Damnit, thought I posted this in the Media Forum.
Feel free to move it Mods.
__________________
FREAK FLYPAPER
Posts: 13,142
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:05 AM   #21
Hog Rider Hog Rider is offline
Comin' thru!
 
Hog Rider's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Heart of Illinois
Casino cash: $5710
Why do robots need big muscles?
Do they have enough space suits to fit these kids as they grow up? And what about shoes?
Doesn't anyone take sunglasses on family space outings?
Why do folks who get lost in space always run into danger? How many times do you have to be told DANGER?
Posts: 801
Hog Rider must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hog Rider must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hog Rider must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hog Rider must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hog Rider must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hog Rider must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hog Rider must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hog Rider must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hog Rider must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hog Rider must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hog Rider must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:08 AM   #22
Why Not? Why Not? is offline
MVP
 
Why Not?'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Casino cash: $29094
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Damnit, thought I posted this in the Media Forum.
Feel free to move it Mods.
Just in the nick of time before I posted a classic CP "if only there was a forum for media stuff"
Posts: 12,400
Why Not? has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Why Not? has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Why Not? has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Why Not? has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Why Not? has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Why Not? has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Why Not? has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Why Not? has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Why Not? has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Why Not? has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Why Not? has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:08 AM   #23
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
In Search of a Life
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $34554
loved the 1998 movie!

Will check this out for sure
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 57,541
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:41 AM   #24
stumppy stumppy is offline
MVP
 
stumppy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Springfield, Mo.
Casino cash: $21765
It has a lot of potential. Too bad the writing and characters get in the way.

Made it through 4 episodes last night, probably power my way through the rest but I doubt there'll be enough there to get me past the first season.
__________________
FREAK FLYPAPER
Posts: 13,142
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 09:12 AM   #25
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Has a particular set of skills
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: On the water
Casino cash: $39727
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
It looks really good. Good enough to get me to finally sign up for Netflix
WTF? As far as entertainment $'s goes, its the most bang for you buck out there. It's way better than it was just 2 years ago.
__________________
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
/Oscar Wilde
Posts: 61,279
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 09:32 AM   #26
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
In Search of a Life
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $34554
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
WTF? As far as entertainment $'s goes, its the most bang for you buck out there. It's way better than it was just 2 years ago.
I want every movie ever made for $9.99 a month
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 57,541
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 09:51 AM   #27
cwhocares cwhocares is offline
Starter
 
cwhocares's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Casino cash: $10168
Meh. Watched the first episode last night. Bad writing and acting. Lot of women power going on here. A black child??? Maybe it's the moms love child from House of Cards.
Posts: 259
cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 09:53 AM   #28
stumppy stumppy is offline
MVP
 
stumppy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Springfield, Mo.
Casino cash: $21765
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwhocares View Post
Meh. Watched the first episode last night. Bad writing and acting. Lot of women power going on here. A black child??? Maybe it's the moms love child from House of Cards.
Yea, Meh!
__________________
FREAK FLYPAPER
Posts: 13,142
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 10:11 AM   #29
aturnis aturnis is offline
MVP
 
aturnis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Iowa
Casino cash: $25911
Excited to watch this with my son. Was going to post a thread about this a week or so ago, but kind of glad I didn't and may not participate in this one if things keep going this way. Why does the KKK always need to show up and ruin everything on CP?
Posts: 13,790
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 10:17 AM   #30
Halfcan Halfcan is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Casino cash: $8095
Spoiler!
Posts: 30,168
Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Halfcan has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:17 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.