Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

View Poll Results: Real or imagined?
Hoax 18 48.65%
Real 6 16.22%
Let's see her evidence first 7 18.92%
Not this shit again 6 16.22%
TRUMP! 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2018, 03:02 PM  
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
Where's my WALL?
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $60258
Katy Tur: "I got death threat signed: MAGA"

What odds are you giving this one being real?


‘I hope you get raped and killed,’ one person wrote to me just this week. ‘Raped and killed.’ Not just me, but a couple of my female colleagues, as well. And in case you want to argue this has nothing to do with the president, the most recent note I got ended with ‘MAGA.



Posts: 50,679
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 03:05 PM   #2
Eleazar Eleazar is offline
_efensive folding
 
Eleazar's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Casino cash: $500
50% chance it's a hoax, 25% chance it was written by a lib posing as a MAGA type, 25% chance it really was some MAGA type
Posts: 61,252
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 03:13 PM   #3
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
Where's my WALL?
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $60258
Well, she obv reported this to authorities. We will see what they find.
__________________
This latest murder in no way represents Islam.
Posts: 50,679
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 03:21 PM   #4
Eleazar Eleazar is offline
_efensive folding
 
Eleazar's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Casino cash: $500
Not that I want to defend this, but the text shown above isn't actually a threat. It's someone wishing harm would befall her. Repulsive, sure, but is that some sort of crime?
Posts: 61,252
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 03:37 PM   #5
banecat banecat is offline
Warped Nihilist
 
banecat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: WI, MO, WA, TX, now KS
Casino cash: $500
I'm not so sure that she's worth all of that. But definitely a spanking and a good rodgering for her should be in order
Posts: 3,144
banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 03:37 PM   #6
Titty Meat Titty Meat is offline
Inmem 2.0
 
Titty Meat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $34658
Shes ugly
Posts: 46,794
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 03:41 PM   #7
banecat banecat is offline
Warped Nihilist
 
banecat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: WI, MO, WA, TX, now KS
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Shes ugly
So put a bag over her head and do your business
Posts: 3,144
banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.banecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 03:47 PM   #8
Frazod Frazod is offline
Boo hoo
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5050
It's not a threat. You'd think somebody who has risen to point where they're an on-air personality would have a better grasp of the English language. But considering liberalism and today's educational system, I guess not.

"I am going to kill you," is a threat.

"I hope somebody else kills you," is wishful thinking.

The bitch should take a remedial English class. And go bake something.
__________________
I'm not mean; I just don't like you.
Posts: 101,148
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 03:50 PM   #9
Bowser Bowser is offline
Eff an A, Cotton
 
Bowser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: KC North
Casino cash: $230000
Seems to me like she's less worried about a random wishing death on her than she is making sure the alleged random is a Trump supporter.
Posts: 70,559
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 03:50 PM   #10
kjwood75nro kjwood75nro is offline
Veteran
 
kjwood75nro's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2014
Casino cash: $5250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
50% chance it's a hoax, 25% chance it was written by a lib posing as a MAGA type, 25% chance it really was some MAGA type
Wouldn't that be 75% hoax, 25% real?
Posts: 2,007
kjwood75nro Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kjwood75nro Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kjwood75nro Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kjwood75nro Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kjwood75nro Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kjwood75nro Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kjwood75nro Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kjwood75nro Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kjwood75nro Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kjwood75nro Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kjwood75nro Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 03:51 PM   #11
ping2000 ping2000 is offline
Changes pants while driving
 

Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Washington D.C.
Casino cash: $20595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
50% chance it's a hoax, 49% chance it was written by a lib posing as a MAGA type, 1% chance it really was some MAGA type
FYP. And the 1% is probably high.
Posts: 8,426
ping2000 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ping2000 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ping2000 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ping2000 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ping2000 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ping2000 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ping2000 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ping2000 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ping2000 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ping2000 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ping2000 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 04:53 PM   #12
vailpass vailpass is offline
Are U Ready For Some Football
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $24344
Who is she?
__________________
These violent delights have violent ends.
Posts: 53,527
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 04:55 PM   #13
HonestChieffan HonestChieffan is offline
Seeking the Truth daily
 
HonestChieffan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In the Country in MO
Casino cash: $34409
Is this person famous? Who the **** is she and why does anyone give three ****s about her issues?
__________________
Frazod to KC Nitwit..."Hey, I saw a picture of some dumpy bitch with a horrible ****tarded giant back tattoo and couldn't help but think of you." Simple, Pure, Perfect. 7/31/2013

Dave Lane: "I have donated more money to people in my life as an atheist that most churches ever will."

Come home to Jesus Dave. Come home.
Posts: 42,882
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 04:59 PM   #14
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
Admit it KC...You love me now!
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
50% chance it's a hoax, 25% chance it was written by a lib posing as a MAGA type, 25% chance it really was some MAGA type
100% it is a hoax,100% it is a lib posing and 0% it was a Trumper.
__________________
"All real Americans love the sting of battle and may God have mercy on my enemies because I wont".

'Progressivism' is nothing more than a dressed up co-opted term for 'Marxism'.
Posts: 20,024
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 05:02 PM   #15
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
Admit it KC...You love me now!
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
BTW, options 1 and 4 are essentially the same IMHO.
__________________
"All real Americans love the sting of battle and may God have mercy on my enemies because I wont".

'Progressivism' is nothing more than a dressed up co-opted term for 'Marxism'.
Posts: 20,024
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:27 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.