Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Lonewolf Ed Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2006, 12:06 AM  
Taco John Taco John is offline
Sapere Aude
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Casino cash: $18037
911 was an inside job.

After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801


The evidence is way too strong.
Posts: 57,296
Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:23 PM   #211
Pants Pants is offline
Time Keeps On Slipping
 
Pants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $9857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
What in your mind prevents any government from conspiring towards evil. Is there some logical reason that makes the US government immune? I am not about to say this happened but I will admit the possibility exists. Our government is not immune thinking it is immune is exactly what could lead such an occurence to be possible.
So have you ever heard of the Masons? lol, jk.

But there could be so many reasons for this to be done, it's not impossible.
__________________
ZootedGranny:

"That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television."
Posts: 24,449
Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:24 PM   #212
Taco John Taco John is offline
Sapere Aude
 
Taco John's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Casino cash: $18037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Patch
well tj has gone from his first post of... "I'm convinced this was an inside job" to "perhaps the official story is right"

the poor boy is so confused and so misunderstood.

I'm not confused at all. I'm merely leaving the door open to your point of view. I believe it was an inside job. I also believe that I'm capable of being wrong. Perhaps the official story is right. But there sure are a lot of oddities and leaps of faith involved for it to be so.
Posts: 57,296
Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:25 PM   #213
journeyscarab journeyscarab is offline
SHOCKERS BABY!
 
journeyscarab's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Overland Park, KS
Casino cash: $13655
Trilateral Commission.
__________________
Posts: 3,317
journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:25 PM   #214
Eye Patch Eye Patch is offline
Starter
 
Eye Patch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
What in your mind prevents any government from conspiring towards evil. Is there some logical reason that makes the US government immune? I am not about to say this happened but I will admit the possibility exists. Our government is not immune thinking it is immune is exactly what could lead such an occurence to be possible.
I find it strange that you and your crowd constantly tell us how incompetent Bush and his administration are.... so how could all of these dunces pull off such an elaborate and complicated scheme… especially after being in office for only a few months.
Posts: 722
Eye Patch is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Eye Patch is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:26 PM   #215
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrolike
So have you ever heard of the Masons? lol, jk.

But there could be so many reasons for this to be done, it's not impossible.
No, not impossible. Just unbelievably complex. Involving literally hundreds if not thousands of our people, who have kept quiet. And, our government plotting all of this with Al Qaeda.

And, as I've stated, this from the same government that can't keep a 'secret' NSA operation quiet.
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 97,500
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:26 PM   #216
Taco John Taco John is offline
Sapere Aude
 
Taco John's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Casino cash: $18037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Patch
I find it strange that you and your crowd constantly tell us how incompetent Bush and his administration are.... so how could all of these dunces pull off such an elaborate and complicated scheme… especially after being in office for only a few months.


You think that I think Bush is capable of this!?

Please. He's a guy in over his head. He's the Cindy Sheehan of the right. Someone else is pulling his strings. Someone with enough money to get a dope like that elected.
Posts: 57,296
Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Taco John has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:27 PM   #217
journeyscarab journeyscarab is offline
SHOCKERS BABY!
 
journeyscarab's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Overland Park, KS
Casino cash: $13655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
No, not impossible. Just unbelievably complex. Involving literally hundreds if not thousands of our people, who have kept quiet. And, our government plotting all of this with Al Qaeda.

And, as I've stated, this from the same government that can't keep a 'secret' NSA operation quiet.
Not with Leaky Lahey running around.
__________________
Posts: 3,317
journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:28 PM   #218
cmh6476 cmh6476 is offline
Keep Camp Home!
 
cmh6476's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: St Joe MO
Casino cash: $6377
taco, do you wear your :tinfoilhat: with your elway jersey on gameday?
__________________
from September to February!

from November to April!

from April to October!
Posts: 6,759
cmh6476 is too fat/Omaha.cmh6476 is too fat/Omaha.cmh6476 is too fat/Omaha.cmh6476 is too fat/Omaha.cmh6476 is too fat/Omaha.cmh6476 is too fat/Omaha.cmh6476 is too fat/Omaha.cmh6476 is too fat/Omaha.cmh6476 is too fat/Omaha.cmh6476 is too fat/Omaha.cmh6476 is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:28 PM   #219
journeyscarab journeyscarab is offline
SHOCKERS BABY!
 
journeyscarab's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Overland Park, KS
Casino cash: $13655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
You think that I think Bush is capable of this!?

Please. He's a guy in over his head. He's the Cindy Sheehan of the right. Someone else is pulling his strings. Someone with enough money to get a dope like that elected.
And I know who!

__________________
Posts: 3,317
journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:31 PM   #220
B_Ambuehl B_Ambuehl is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Casino cash: $5505
All you people who believe the *official* story. How do you'll explain the following things:

1. The northwoods document - You guys can't say it doesn't exist because it's right there in the security archives. If the gov't "never would do such a thing" how do you explain it?

2. The stock trading - american shorts went up some 3000 odd % yet were never investigated. Why did they go up and more importantly, why weren't they investigated.

3. The Pentagon pilot- How did that sumbitch fly a pasenger jetliner into the pentagon with pinpoint acuracy that even fighter pilots flying f-16s have been documented saying couldn't be done.... when 2 weeks prior he couldn't even fly or land a single engine cessna (which is also documented)??

4. The Minnesota agents - In the months prior to the attacks agents in Minnesota investigaged one of the terrorists and wanted to search all his belongs take him into custody for "having plans of crashing planes into buildings on his computer" In a move that defies logic they were told to stand down by FBI officials headquarters. That is also documented. Why were they ordered to leave him alone?

5. Why, prior to 9'11, were suspicious or lost planes always met with fighter escorts within 5 minutes when, on 9-11, they were allowed to fart around up in the air for more then an hour?

6. Why were you told that "we never suspected terrorirsts would fly planes into buildings" when, that very DAY, norad was running 2 drills at least one involving US attackers flying hijacked planes into buildings?? Why weren't you ever told about those drills?

7. What did the terrorist attacks do to the american conscious? (made them want to kick someone's ass right?) Why was the northwoods document drawn up? (to get the american people to "buy in" to a cuban invasion right?) How much support would american people have had for another middle east invasion WITHOUT the terrorist attacks?

We could go on like this all day.

A person doesn't have to have elaborate explanations about what happened to have enough doubt that what they've been told is bullshit.
__________________
Who's decision was it to fire Romeo" - Coleman

C Hunt: "It was my decision but it was one that Scott agreed with"

LOL
Posts: 2,252
B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:32 PM   #221
Baby Lee Baby Lee is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $58698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
Have you? If you say yes, why should we believe you or TJ for that matter? Pointless question BL.
Compare records on this very BB for passive-aggressive shit stirring and the picture might come into focus.
I know that Taco's shit stirring skills are a diadem for you, reminiscent of your fevered halycon days of being the Puppetmaster we ALL knew you to be, but not everyone else is as deferential and awed.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 02-09-2006 at 12:37 PM..
Posts: 67,581
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:36 PM   #222
Eye Patch Eye Patch is offline
Starter
 
Eye Patch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
Absolutely. I'm a very honest person. What you see is what you get.
unless it deals with Bush....
Posts: 722
Eye Patch is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Eye Patch is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:36 PM   #223
Brock Brock is offline
Say hello to my little friend
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $28522
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl
All you people who believe the *official* story. How do you'll explain the following things:

1. The northwoods document - You guys can't say it doesn't exist because it's right there in the security archives. If the gov't "never would do such a thing" how do you explain it?

2. The stock trading - american shorts went up some 3000 odd % yet were never investigated. Why did they go up and more importantly, why weren't they investigated.

3. The Pentagon pilot- How did that sumbitch fly a pasenger jetliner into the pentagon with pinpoint acuracy that even fighter pilots flying f-16s have been documented saying couldn't be done.... when 2 weeks prior he couldn't even fly or land a single engine cessna (which is also documented)??

4. The Minnesota agents - In the months prior to the attacks agents in Minnesota investigaged one of the terrorists and wanted to search all his belongs take him into custody for "having plans of crashing planes into buildings on his computer" In a move that defies logic they were told to stand down by FBI officials headquarters. That is also documented. Why were they ordered to leave him alone?

5. Why, prior to 9'11, were suspicious or lost planes always met with fighter escorts within 5 minutes when, on 9-11, they were allowed to fart around up in the air for more then an hour?

6. Why were you told that "we never suspected terrorirsts would fly planes into buildings" when, that very DAY, norad was running 2 drills at least one involving US attackers flying hijacked planes into buildings?? Why weren't you ever told about those drills?

7. What did the terrorist attacks do to the american conscious? (made them want to kick someone's ass right?) Why was the northwoods document drawn up? (to get the american people to "buy in" to a cuban invasion right?) How much support would american people have had for another middle east invasion WITHOUT the terrorist attacks?

We could go on like this all day.

A person doesn't have to have elaborate explanations about what happened to have enough doubt that what they've been told is bullshit.

Posts: 47,282
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:39 PM   #224
Radar Chief Radar Chief is offline
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.
 
Radar Chief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: In the box.
Casino cash: $21603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
I think the most important question is...

If it were an inside job, what the hell for??
Well, to quote one of our resident ELWNJ (Extreme Left Wing Nut Jobs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfI
'Catastrophic event' needed-PNAC

I'm not saying it's true but it would not surprise me one iota if true.
__________________
Like "Cool Hand" Luke I'm busting rocks.

__/|_/[___]
|/ \\_| ---OllllO
_( ))~-( ))-0--))
Posts: 24,454
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:39 PM   #225
Eye Patch Eye Patch is offline
Starter
 
Eye Patch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl
All you people who believe the *official* story. How do you'll explain the following things:

1. The northwoods document - You guys can't say it doesn't exist because it's right there in the security archives. If the gov't "never would do such a thing" how do you explain it?

2. The stock trading - american shorts went up some 3000 odd % yet were never investigated. Why did they go up and more importantly, why weren't they investigated.

3. The Pentagon pilot- How did that sumbitch fly a pasenger jetliner into the pentagon with pinpoint acuracy that even fighter pilots flying f-16s have been documented saying couldn't be done.... when 2 weeks prior he couldn't even fly or land a single engine cessna (which is also documented)??

4. The Minnesota agents - In the months prior to the attacks agents in Minnesota investigaged one of the terrorists and wanted to search all his belongs take him into custody for "having plans of crashing planes into buildings on his computer" In a move that defies logic they were told to stand down by FBI officials headquarters. That is also documented. Why were they ordered to leave him alone?

5. Why, prior to 9'11, were suspicious or lost planes always met with fighter escorts within 5 minutes when, on 9-11, they were allowed to fart around up in the air for more then an hour?

6. Why were you told that "we never suspected terrorirsts would fly planes into buildings" when, that very DAY, norad was running 2 drills at least one involving US attackers flying hijacked planes into buildings?? Why weren't you ever told about those drills?

7. What did the terrorist attacks do to the american conscious? (made them want to kick someone's ass right?) Why was the northwoods document drawn up? (to get the american people to "buy in" to a cuban invasion right?) How much support would american people have had for another middle east invasion WITHOUT the terrorist attacks?

We could go on like this all day.

A person doesn't have to have elaborate explanations about what happened to have enough doubt that what they've been told is bullshit.
let me guess... you hate Bush too.

Taco meet Ambuehl
Posts: 722
Eye Patch is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Eye Patch is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:35 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.