Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

View Poll Results: Will NFL kneeling this year effect your viewership?
Yes, if they continue I will watch more NFL than usual 9 4.92%
No, it won't effect me at all. 132 72.13%
Yes, I will watch less to much less NFL this year. 26 14.21%
Yes, if they continue I will not watch the NFL 16 8.74%
Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2018, 11:17 AM  
BIG_DADDY BIG_DADDY is offline
THE RED MENACE
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: San Mateo, CA 94401
Casino cash: $8510
National Anthem kneeling 2018

It we get another year of this crap will it effect whether or not you watch the NFL?
Posts: 30,608
BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:17 PM   #91
IowaHawkeyeChief IowaHawkeyeChief is offline
MVP
 
IowaHawkeyeChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I wonder how many Chiefs fans watched that game yesterday and realized how idiotic it was to taunt our best corner and push him away... over this. It's one thing to not like the behavior. But to put this above the Chiefs winning football games? ****. That. Shit.
It wasn't over this... He was a cancer in the clubhouse and wouldn't tackle a wet paper sack. He had one year left on his contract and would have left for the Raiders as soon as he was able... **** Peters.
__________________
Dave Lane's old avatar "SOON" answers the question on when TDS will have his family commit him to a mental institution....
Posts: 6,056
IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:17 PM   #92
srvy srvy is offline
Fight, build, win!
 
srvy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: KC
Casino cash: $31350
This issue should have never gotten this far and only reason is a mamby pamby commissioner who tries to dance down the middle of and issue and not make a decision.

Personally Id just soon no players coaches are on the field till after the anthem is over and colors have cleared the field. Dont let it be an issue.
__________________
"The victim stance is a powerful one. The victim is always morally right, neither responsible nor accountable, and forever entitled to sympathy."
Posts: 11,370
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:19 PM   #93
Marcellus Marcellus is offline
Save Chief's Planet
 
Marcellus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In denial.
Casino cash: $32762
Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
It wasn't over this... He was a cancer in the clubhouse and wouldn't tackle a wet paper sack. He had one year left on his contract and would have left for the Raiders as soon as he was able... **** Peters.
Justin Houston pretty much confirmed it.
Posts: 38,077
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:20 PM   #94
Marcellus Marcellus is offline
Save Chief's Planet
 
Marcellus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In denial.
Casino cash: $32762
Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
This issue should have never gotten this far and only reason is a mamby pamby commissioner who tries to dance down the middle of and issue and not make a decision.

Personally Id just soon no players coaches are on the field till after the anthem is over and colors have cleared the field. Dont let it be an issue.
Trump has definitely thrown gas on the fire. I honestly wish he would just about it.
Posts: 38,077
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:22 PM   #95
BIG_DADDY BIG_DADDY is offline
THE RED MENACE
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: San Mateo, CA 94401
Casino cash: $8510
Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
This issue should have never gotten this far and only reason is a mamby pamby commissioner who tries to dance down the middle of and issue and not make a decision.

Personally Id just soon no players coaches are on the field till after the anthem is over and colors have cleared the field. Dont let it be an issue.
Except you are punishing the vast majority because of the behavior of a few dickheads. I get your point though. It's kind of like making everyone do a 100 laps because of a few slackers. Eventually they will weed out their own.
__________________
Posts: 30,608
BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:24 PM   #96
-King- -King- is online now
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
 
-King-'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Casino cash: $35843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
First off it it doesn't bring awareness to anything but the protest. This thread is evidence of that fact.

The flag is not a symbol of police brutality.

Saying "Chiefs" at the end of the anthem is not disrespectful its showing pride in your team and country. "Home of the Chiefs" does not in any way try to imply anything to the negative.

But I will admit I understand why some people would see it that way, I just don't agree with it.

I also don't feel like raising your fist during the Anthem while standing is disrespectful either.
It was raising awareness for police brutality until Trump and co. perverted it an anti-military anti-american thing. Kneeling was even the action suggested to Kaepernick by a vet as an action that would both help accomplish what he wanted to accomplish and at the same time still remain respectful to the country.

I do agree that kneeling inst the most efficient way to get awareness on your side since the anthem and how police act aren't related but the intent was good and was working until people changed it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 47,717
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:26 PM   #97
-King- -King- is online now
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
 
-King-'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Casino cash: $35843
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Except you are punishing the vast majority because of the behavior of a few dickheads. I get your point though. It's kind of like making everyone do a 100 laps because of a few slackers. Eventually they will weed out their own.
How is anyone getting punished? Other than the fact that the military pays the NFL for advertisement, why does the anthem need to be played before a sporting event anyway?
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 47,717
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:27 PM   #98
Scooter LaCanforno Scooter LaCanforno is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Casino cash: $7047
A guy I work with calls them "Kneelanderthals". Says their going to make the NFL go Extinct.
Posts: 312
Scooter LaCanforno is not part of the Right 53.Scooter LaCanforno is not part of the Right 53.Scooter LaCanforno is not part of the Right 53.Scooter LaCanforno is not part of the Right 53.Scooter LaCanforno is not part of the Right 53.Scooter LaCanforno is not part of the Right 53.Scooter LaCanforno is not part of the Right 53.Scooter LaCanforno is not part of the Right 53.Scooter LaCanforno is not part of the Right 53.Scooter LaCanforno is not part of the Right 53.Scooter LaCanforno is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:29 PM   #99
BIG_DADDY BIG_DADDY is offline
THE RED MENACE
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: San Mateo, CA 94401
Casino cash: $8510
Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
It was raising awareness for police brutality until Trump and co. perverted it an anti-military anti-american thing. Kneeling was even the action suggested to Kaepernick by a vet as an action that would both help accomplish what he wanted to accomplish and at the same time still remain respectful to the country.

I do agree that kneeling inst the most efficient way to get awareness on your side since the anthem and how police act aren't related but the intent was good and was working until people changed it.
Posted via Mobile Device
BS, you do it during the anthem to piss on the country in front of everyone. Kaepernick's mouth confirmed this endlessly over the years as he gave his opinion about this country and what the flag represented.
__________________
Posts: 30,608
BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:31 PM   #100
-King- -King- is online now
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
 
-King-'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Casino cash: $35843
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
BS, you do it during the anthem to piss on the country in front of everyone. Kaepernick's mouth confirmed this endlessly over the years as he gave his opinion about this country and what the flag represented.
He gave an 18 minute interview right after he first kneeled to give his intent. That's all I'm going on. What his original intent was.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 47,717
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:32 PM   #101
BIG_DADDY BIG_DADDY is offline
THE RED MENACE
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: San Mateo, CA 94401
Casino cash: $8510
Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
How is anyone getting punished? Other than the fact that the military pays the NFL for advertisement, why does the anthem need to be played before a sporting event anyway?
Posted via Mobile Device
It was in response to what was posted.

Because it happens at every athletic event pretty much. Even the Judo and Jiu-Jitsu tournaments do it and everyone even the fans and people from other countries pay respect.
__________________
Posts: 30,608
BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.BIG_DADDY is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:32 PM   #102
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $34597
Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
It wasn't over this... He was a cancer in the clubhouse and wouldn't tackle a wet paper sack. He had one year left on his contract and would have left for the Raiders as soon as he was able... **** Peters.
None of this was happening before the Washington game when he snapped at fans who were blatantly taunting him and giving him a hard time on a nationally televised Monday night game. He became a pain in the ass after that, not before.
Posts: 31,955
chiefzilla1501 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.chiefzilla1501 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.chiefzilla1501 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.chiefzilla1501 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.chiefzilla1501 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.chiefzilla1501 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.chiefzilla1501 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.chiefzilla1501 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.chiefzilla1501 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.chiefzilla1501 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.chiefzilla1501 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:33 PM   #103
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $8859
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
None of this was happening before the Washington game when he snapped at fans who were blatantly taunting him and giving him a hard time on a nationally televised Monday night game. He became a pain in the ass after that, not before.
That's just the first time you saw it. It was going on well before that. The kneeling thing with Peters was an issue inside the clubhouse after the New England game to start the season because he was doing it for show, not to actually affect change.
Posts: 62,074
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:35 PM   #104
Marcellus Marcellus is offline
Save Chief's Planet
 
Marcellus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In denial.
Casino cash: $32762
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
None of this was happening before the Washington game when he snapped at fans who were blatantly taunting him and giving him a hard time on a nationally televised Monday night game. He became a pain in the ass after that, not before.
Yea I'm sure that incident also caused him to get kicked off his college team for being a douche and made him shove his mom outside the locker room in NY after his tirade.

Jesus you are a ****ing moron.
Posts: 38,077
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:36 PM   #105
KranzDictum KranzDictum is offline
Veteran
 
KranzDictum's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2016
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
This issue should have never gotten this far and only reason is a mamby pamby commissioner who tries to dance down the middle of and issue and not make a decision.

Personally Id just soon no players coaches are on the field till after the anthem is over and colors have cleared the field. Dont let it be an issue.
It was about to die off before Trump started tweeting about it last year. No one was noticing and guys who were kneeling were stopping then Trump fanned the flames.

The funny part is that if Trump didn't destroy his football league back in the 80's he might still be an owner and able to fire anyone who kneeled in his league.

I think it is more about the fact that Trump convinced the other USFL owners to take the NFL to court, they won, but the jury only awarded the USFL ONE DOLLAR in damages because "Donald Trump doesn't need any more money".

He is still bitter and banging porn stars didn't ease his pain.
Posts: 1,583
KranzDictum must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KranzDictum must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KranzDictum must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KranzDictum must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KranzDictum must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KranzDictum must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KranzDictum must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KranzDictum must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KranzDictum must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KranzDictum must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KranzDictum must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:23 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.