Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2017, 08:26 PM  
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
Admit it KC...You love me now!
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
Our Restorative God ! Do you just want relief or do you want real change ?

Since becoming Christians we know in our minds that Jesus forgives but in our hearts many of us struggle to really believe that particular sins repeated over and over or that one hideous sin you committed can truly be forgiven. Thus real change and emotional freedom seems unattainable. And because most of the time there is no one harder on us than ourselves, we continually emotionally beat ourselves up with shame, thinking and feeling that we are just hopeless causes. When we do this we actually neuter our faith in Christ that He can actually really change our sinful behavioral patterns through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Listen up because there is good news !! Our God not only can restore us but even more importantly He "wants" to restore us and is not surprised in the least by our sin. He saw it coming and wants to truly heal and restore !!

Here is the 2nd talk by Pastor Jeff in a new series called "Summer in the Psalms" and this talk is called "Our Restorative God"!! Pastor Jeff a talented speaker and teacher of the Bible in this video sermon/audio only if you choose, gives much encouragement, joy and hope to both Christians and unbelievers. For those of you who have not heard him speak he is truly one of the most authentic, genuine, straight from the heart, pull no punches, tells it like it is, gifted speaker of the Gospel that I have heard in a long time and have met. He is the 'real deal' and your time will not be wasted listening to him.

Come be truly restored and blessings to all !!!

http://www.harvestdenver.org/sermons...ative-god-6516
Posts: 20,112
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 12:42 PM   #121
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
Admit it KC...You love me now!
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth View Post


Good one Bluth !!
__________________
"All real Americans love the sting of battle and may God have mercy on my enemies because I wont".

'Progressivism' is nothing more than a dressed up co-opted term for 'Marxism'.
Posts: 20,112
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 12:42 PM   #122
LoneWolf LoneWolf is offline
BAMF
 
LoneWolf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Wichita
Casino cash: $11184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
It's okay you keep telling yourself that "plastic tip" sticks much better than metal when playing darts as your desperate reaching attempts here fail to stick bouncing off and falling to the floor

Have you ever thought about working for Rachel Maddow? I here she is looking for new assistants.

Your poor wife, you put her in the position to be the adult wearing the pants in your marriage and it's just sad.
Answer one question: Do you have a masters degree in Christian Psychotherapy?
__________________
2018 Adopt-A-Chief--Eric Berry
Posts: 11,217
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 12:43 PM   #123
Anyong Bluth Anyong Bluth is offline
Deus ambulans inter homines
 
Anyong Bluth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chicago
Casino cash: $19440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Good one Bluth !![emoji38]
Np, & yw! Enjoy your Sunday!
__________________


There goes my heroes
Watch them as they
GO ROYALS!
Posts: 14,863
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 02:06 PM   #124
Ash Ash is offline
Hail to the King
 
Ash's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2001
Casino cash: $11852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
To your point in bold.

Romans 1:19-20 proved every time they are "triggered asshats".

They really do parallel the Mainstream Progressive Media don't they!! And the majority of them just happen to be Progressive as well.

Just call them "Trigger Flakes" !!!
Dear Chiefs Bible counselor,

Those are some nice little labels you are bestowing in order to put people into neat little boxes so that you can conveniently dismiss them. The problem is you're way off the mark. I have friends and family who are religious and are not conservatives.

People from all walks of the political spectrum can compartmentalize beliefs that they know are without evidence.

Many Atheists are libertarians, Pen Jillette is a good example of this. Christopher Hitchens hated the Clintons.

I don't mind coming in here and illuminating the fact you are making extraordinary claims without evidence, that really is the crux of my issue with them.

Would you prefer that I not participate when you make these threads? Also, why not just make one mega thread that you update?Instead of continuing to spam the board it really seems to me you want attention or debate.

If jesus had a verse where he used the line "triggered asshats" that would make me laugh and maybe give an air of credibility to these Iron age fairy tales.

Last edited by Ash; 04-09-2017 at 03:25 PM..
Posts: 897
Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 03:35 PM   #125
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
Admit it KC...You love me now!
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Dear Chiefs Bible counselor,

Those are some nice little labels you are bestowing in order to put people into neat little boxes so that you can conveniently dismiss them. The problem is you're way off the mark. I have friends and family who are religious and are not conservatives.

People from all walks of the political spectrum can compartmentalize beliefs that they know are without evidence.

Many Atheists are libertarians, Pen Jillette is a good example of this. Christopher Hitchens hated the Clintons.

I don't mind coming in here and illuminating the fact you are making extraordinary claims without evidence, that really is the crux of my issue with them.

Would you prefer that I not participate when you make these threads? Also, why not just make one mega thread that you update?Instead of continuing to spam the board it really seems to me you want attention or debate.

If jesus had a verse where he used the line "triggered asshats" that would make me laugh and maybe give an air of credibility to these Iron age fairy tales.
Glad to see the Lord got your attention.

Now hopefully and prayerfully in the future you might be able to actually do your own honest research into Jesus and His resurrection that will actually begin to formulate your own thoughts thus will be articulated by your own words as opposed to what you have been doing in parroting the gospels of Sam,Chris and Dick who have rejected the honest research findings. Their bitter prideful hearts just "reject the honest hard and significant circumstantial evidence surrounding the resurrection. They all have read C.S. Lewis and they all have read Strobel's book "Case for Christ"(except you of course) and their prideful bitter hearts refuse the honest findings pure and simple. And as God say's that will happen. The root of Pharaoh’s hard-heartedness was his pride and arrogance. Even in the face of tremendous proofs and witnessing God’s powerful hand at work, Pharaoh’s hardened heart caused him to deny the sovereignty of the one, true God.
__________________
"All real Americans love the sting of battle and may God have mercy on my enemies because I wont".

'Progressivism' is nothing more than a dressed up co-opted term for 'Marxism'.
Posts: 20,112
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:14 PM   #126
Fairplay Fairplay is offline
A certain set of skills
 
Fairplay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: texas
Casino cash: $26783
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Glad to see the Lord got your attention.

The root of Pharaoh’s hard-heartedness was his pride and arrogance. Even in the face of tremendous proofs and witnessing God’s powerful hand at work, Pharaoh’s hardened heart caused him to deny the sovereignty of the one, true God.
Through Moses God provided proof after proof of the creator. Some people refuse to believe it no matter what proof you have.

I was thinking the other day of examples of how complex and wonderful God is in his creations and snowflakes (not political) came to mind. Examining one up close and its geometric shapes is amazing to look upon. Like God is saying 'Hey fairplay check out this one isn't it cool.

Posts: 25,265
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:36 PM   #127
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
Admit it KC...You love me now!
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
Through Moses God provided proof after proof of the creator. Some people refuse to believe it no matter what proof you have.

I was thinking the other day of examples of how complex and wonderful God is in his creations and snowflakes (not political) came to mind. Examining one up close and its geometric shapes is amazing to look upon. Like God is saying 'Hey fairplay check out this one isn't it cool.

BOOM !!!
__________________
"All real Americans love the sting of battle and may God have mercy on my enemies because I wont".

'Progressivism' is nothing more than a dressed up co-opted term for 'Marxism'.
Posts: 20,112
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:54 PM   #128
Ash Ash is offline
Hail to the King
 
Ash's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2001
Casino cash: $11852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Glad to see the Lord got your attention.

Now hopefully and prayerfully in the future you might be able to actually do your own honest research into Jesus and His resurrection that will actually begin to formulate your own thoughts thus will be articulated by your own words as opposed to what you have been doing in parroting the gospels of Sam,Chris and Dick who have rejected the honest research findings. Their bitter prideful hearts just "reject the honest hard and significant circumstantial evidence surrounding the resurrection. They all have read C.S. Lewis and they all have read Strobel's book "Case for Christ"(except you of course) and their prideful bitter hearts refuse the honest findings pure and simple. And as God say's that will happen. The root of Pharaoh’s hard-heartedness was his pride and arrogance. Even in the face of tremendous proofs and witnessing God’s powerful hand at work, Pharaoh’s hardened heart caused him to deny the sovereignty of the one, true God.
Way to deflect and not address the points in my post.You are disingenuous in the way you answer and the way you prop yourself up as something you are not on this board.

I could care less about some pure flix movie. Just because someone was a skeptic and is now willing to accept claims without evidence really does not impress me.

Typical straw man characterization of Atheists as is the case with all pure flix B.S.
Here is a fun review of the movie http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/rev...-christ-992039

That Lee is an atheist is made manifest by his constantly acting like a jerk, including drinking heavily, accidentally terrifying his little girl, and whining to Leslie, "You’re cheating on me with Jesus!" She, on the other hand, displays infinite love and patience with her husband, proving that — as was also shown in the faith-based film War Room — Jesus makes an ideal marriage counselor.

It isn’t hard to guess the film’s conclusion, in which Lee learns the errors of his ways and finally embraces faith, although as religious declarations go, “All right, God, you win!” doesn’t exactly feel divinely inspired.


The opposite also happens one of the most prominent people in the Atheist movement right now is Matt Dillahunty the host of the Atheist experience out of Austin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Dillahunty

A former lifetime Southern Baptist of 25 years who thought God wanted him to become a minister in the church when he studied he soon realized there was no reason to believe the claims presented in the bible.




If I tell you I have a Car that is a pretty easy claim to believe. If I tell you I have an interstellar space ship you should need more evidence as that is an extraordinary claim.
Posts: 897
Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:59 PM   #129
Ash Ash is offline
Hail to the King
 
Ash's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2001
Casino cash: $11852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
Through Moses God provided proof after proof of the creator. Some people refuse to believe it no matter what proof you have.

I was thinking the other day of examples of how complex and wonderful God is in his creations and snowflakes (not political) came to mind. Examining one up close and its geometric shapes is amazing to look upon. Like God is saying 'Hey fairplay check out this one isn't it cool.

This is called cherry picking, other examples of your god's work would include Ebola, Cancer, the slow painful death of nine million innocent children under age five a year, and the band Nickelback.
Posts: 897
Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:17 PM   #130
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
Admit it KC...You love me now!
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Typical straw man characterization of Atheists
That Lee is an atheist is made manifest by his constantly acting like a jerk, including drinking heavily, accidentally terrifying his little girl, and whining to Leslie, "You’re cheating on me with Jesus!"
It was his own story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
although as religious declarations go, “All right, God, you win!” doesn’t exactly feel divinely inspired.
Because you have not read the book you would think differently with all the massive amount of intense research and travel he did to disprove the resurrection only to realize he was the one who had no evidence and all his honest painstaking research pointed "to the resurrection".
__________________
"All real Americans love the sting of battle and may God have mercy on my enemies because I wont".

'Progressivism' is nothing more than a dressed up co-opted term for 'Marxism'.
Posts: 20,112
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:20 PM   #131
Fairplay Fairplay is offline
A certain set of skills
 
Fairplay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: texas
Casino cash: $26783
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
This is called cherry picking, other examples of your god's work would include Ebola, Cancer, the slow painful death of nine million innocent children under age five a year, and the band Nickelback.
Ash, how do you think this world...Man and creatures of all shapes and sizes started?
Posts: 25,265
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:22 PM   #132
Chiefshrink Chiefshrink is offline
Admit it KC...You love me now!
 
Chiefshrink's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: donkey land
Casino cash: $18001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
This is called cherry picking, other examples of your god's work would include Ebola, Cancer, the slow painful death of nine million innocent children under age five a year, and the band Nickelback.
Cherry picking ? Seriously ?? Now all of a sudden as a naturalist you decide there is a moral standard ?? That is stealing from God !! You naturalists are not supposed to care !! Please seriously keep dancing to your DNA as your savior Dawkins stated when he was asked does he believe in evil and denied it.

Whose the cherry picker now ???
__________________
"All real Americans love the sting of battle and may God have mercy on my enemies because I wont".

'Progressivism' is nothing more than a dressed up co-opted term for 'Marxism'.
Posts: 20,112
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:27 PM   #133
Fairplay Fairplay is offline
A certain set of skills
 
Fairplay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: texas
Casino cash: $26783
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Cherry picking ? Seriously ?? Now all of a sudden as a naturalist you decide there is a moral standard ?? That is stealing from God !! You naturalists are not supposed to care !! Please seriously keep dancing to your DNA as your savior Dawkins stated when he was asked does he believe in evil and denied it.

Whose the cherry picker now ???
He probably thinks a strand of DNA is cherry picking.
Posts: 25,265
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:30 PM   #134
Anyong Bluth Anyong Bluth is offline
Deus ambulans inter homines
 
Anyong Bluth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chicago
Casino cash: $19440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
A former lifetime Southern Baptist of 25 years who thought God wanted him to become a minister in the church when he studied he soon realized there was no reason to believe the claims presented in the bible.

Does he go through the historical re-appropriation ?

__________________


There goes my heroes
Watch them as they
GO ROYALS!
Posts: 14,863
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:42 PM   #135
Ash Ash is offline
Hail to the King
 
Ash's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2001
Casino cash: $11852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
It was his own story.



Because you have not read the book you would think differently with all the massive amount of intense research and travel he did to disprove the resurrection only to realize he was the one who had no evidence and all his honest painstaking research pointed "to the resurrection".
The claim that Zombies exist is certainly extraordinary and I would need more than a book started in bronze age Palestine then copied hundreds of times to believe it.

God has really gotten tired of performing miracles as of late.

https://infidels.org/library/modern/richard_carrier/resurrection/lecture.html
But reasons to be skeptical do not stop there. We must consider the setting--the place and time in which these stories spread. This was an age of fables and wonder. Magic and miracles and ghosts were everywhere, and almost never doubted. I'll give one example that illustrates this: we have several accounts of what the common people thought about lunar eclipses. They apparently had no doubt that this horrible event was the result of witches calling the moon down with diabolical spells. So when an eclipse occurred, everyone would frantically start banging pots and blowing brass horns furiously, to confuse the witches' spells. So tremendous was this din that many better-educated authors complain of how the racket filled entire cities and countrysides. This was a superstitious people.[9]

Highly superstitious claims from two thousand years ago, ya sure Zombies seem likely.
Posts: 897
Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:39 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.