Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2018, 08:14 PM  
Hamwallet Hamwallet is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Casino cash: $15541
Lex

If republicans still hold power in 2 of the 3 branches after November will you stop making stupid threads? If not I will stop calling people jackasses for 1 year. Deal?
Posts: 2,392
Hamwallet would the whole thing.Hamwallet would the whole thing.Hamwallet would the whole thing.Hamwallet would the whole thing.Hamwallet would the whole thing.Hamwallet would the whole thing.Hamwallet would the whole thing.Hamwallet would the whole thing.Hamwallet would the whole thing.Hamwallet would the whole thing.Hamwallet would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:18 PM   #2
vailpass vailpass is offline
Are U Ready For Some Football
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $24344
Lexus isn't a bad dude. He's just got so much Trump sand power packed up his pussy he's pissing pearls.
__________________
These violent delights have violent ends.
Posts: 53,898
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:37 PM   #3
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $19337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamwallet View Post
If republicans still hold power in 2 of the 3 branches after November will you stop making stupid threads? If not I will stop calling people jackasses for 1 year. Deal?
When you say 2 of the 3 branches you're talking about 2 of WH, Senate, and House, right?
__________________


“Boy, you all want power. God, I hope you never get it.” - Lindsay Graham
Posts: 96,503
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:40 PM   #4
Lex Luthor Lex Luthor is offline
Liberal Genius
 
Lex Luthor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $22875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamwallet View Post
If republicans still hold power in 2 of the 3 branches after November will you stop making stupid threads? If not I will stop calling people jackasses for 1 year. Deal?
The first thing you need to do is figure out what the three branches of government are.

The second thing you need to do is figure out that "stupid" and "awesome" are not synonyms.
__________________
.

Posts: 13,333
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:41 PM   #5
Just Passin' By Just Passin' By is offline
In Search of a Life
 
Just Passin' By's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Casino cash: $30624
Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Lexus isn't a bad dude. He's just got so much Trump sand power packed up his pussy he's pissing pearls.
He's become every bit the piece of shit that loneiguana and Cosmo already were.
Posts: 25,906
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:44 PM   #6
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $74227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
He's become every bit the piece of shit that loneiguana and Cosmo already were.
He is quickly becoming worse......
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
All kinds of people vote. Not enough of those people think highly enough of Trump to make him President but all kinds of people vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
So, if they were polling better than Trump and the primary goal was to prevent Hillary from becoming POTUS, perhaps it would have been a better strategic decision to nominate someone who actually had a chance of beating her and preventing that than nominating Donald Trump.
Posts: 97,136
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:58 PM   #7
Lex Luthor Lex Luthor is offline
Liberal Genius
 
Lex Luthor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $22875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
He's become every bit the piece of shit that loneiguana and Cosmo already were.
Your anger and pettiness have never bothered me, they just amuse me. However, I am in an especially good mood these days because a couple of very good things are going to happen pretty soon:
  1. The Democrats are going to take the House, and
  2. Mueller is going to drop a bomb that is going to shock even the most loyal Trump supporters. It won't shock anyone who has been paying attention to this corrupt con man, but you and the other low information voters will be shocked. You'll go through the requisite periods of denial and excuse-making, and you'll lash out in anger, but eventually even you will realize how corrupt, incompetent, and unfit Trump has always been.

Like I've said in the past, when the House flips and impeaches Trump for his blatant corruption, his collusion with Russia, and his obvious obstruction of Justice, it will be little pointless because there is no chance in hell he would ever be convicted by the spineless Republicans in the Senate.

But there will be so much turmoil and gridlock that Trump will be kept too busy to **** up much else. He'll have even more public temper tantrums and Twitter meltdowns, and it will be hilarious to watch.
__________________
.

Posts: 13,333
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:59 PM   #8
petegz28 petegz28 is offline
Supporter
 
petegz28's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Olathe, Ks
Casino cash: $74227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
Your anger and pettiness have never bothered me, they just amuse me. However, I am in an especially good mood these days because a couple of very good things are going to happen pretty soon:
  1. The Democrats are going to take the House, and
  2. Mueller is going to drop a bomb that is going to shock even the most loyal Trump supporters. It won't shock anyone who has been paying attention to this corrupt con man, but you and the other low information voters will be shocked. You'll go through the requisite periods of denial and excuse-making, but eventually even you will realize how corrupt, incompetent, and unfit Trump has always been.

Like I've said in the past, when the House flips and impeaches Trump for his blatant corruption, his collusion with Russia, and his obvious obstruction of Justice, it will be little pointless because there is no chance in hell he would ever be convicted by the spineless Republicans in the Senate.

But there will be so much turmoil and gridlock that Trump will be kept too busy to **** up much else. He'll have even more public temper tantrums and Twitter meltdowns, and it will be hilarious to watch.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
All kinds of people vote. Not enough of those people think highly enough of Trump to make him President but all kinds of people vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
So, if they were polling better than Trump and the primary goal was to prevent Hillary from becoming POTUS, perhaps it would have been a better strategic decision to nominate someone who actually had a chance of beating her and preventing that than nominating Donald Trump.
Posts: 97,136
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:01 PM   #9
Lex Luthor Lex Luthor is offline
Liberal Genius
 
Lex Luthor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $22875
I must say that it is quite an honor to have another thread about little old me.

The LLDS is rampant around here.
__________________
.

Posts: 13,333
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:51 PM   #10
Baby Lee Baby Lee is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $58698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
Your anger and pettiness have never bothered me, they just amuse me. However, I am in an especially good mood these days because a couple of very good things are going to happen pretty soon:
  1. The Democrats are going to take the House, and
  2. Mueller is going to drop a bomb that is going to shock even the most loyal Trump supporters. It won't shock anyone who has been paying attention to this corrupt con man, but you and the other low information voters will be shocked. You'll go through the requisite periods of denial and excuse-making, and you'll lash out in anger, but eventually even you will realize how corrupt, incompetent, and unfit Trump has always been.

Like I've said in the past, when the House flips and impeaches Trump for his blatant corruption, his collusion with Russia, and his obvious obstruction of Justice, it will be little pointless because there is no chance in hell he would ever be convicted by the spineless Republicans in the Senate.

But there will be so much turmoil and gridlock that Trump will be kept too busy to **** up much else. He'll have even more public temper tantrums and Twitter meltdowns, and it will be hilarious to watch.
Just promise you won't shoot up any pizza parlors when you find yourself irretrievably disappointed by national events some day.
Posts: 72,902
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:55 PM   #11
Lex Luthor Lex Luthor is offline
Liberal Genius
 
Lex Luthor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $22875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Just promise you won't shoot up any pizza parlors when you find yourself irretrievably disappointed by national events some day.
LOL, that's pretty unlikely.

I can't imagine ever being more disappointed and disillusioned than I was in the national event that occurred on election day in 2016. I've managed to avoid shooting up anything.

So yes, I can make you that promise. These bad times shall pass.
__________________
.

Posts: 13,333
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 07:26 AM   #12
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Servant of God
 
Hoopsdoc's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Caretaker, Overlook Hotel
Casino cash: $19905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
Your anger and pettiness have never bothered me, they just amuse me. However, I am in an especially good mood these days because a couple of very good things are going to happen pretty soon:
  1. The Democrats are going to take the House, and
  2. Mueller is going to drop a bomb that is going to shock even the most loyal Trump supporters. It won't shock anyone who has been paying attention to this corrupt con man, but you and the other low information voters will be shocked. You'll go through the requisite periods of denial and excuse-making, and you'll lash out in anger, but eventually even you will realize how corrupt, incompetent, and unfit Trump has always been.

Like I've said in the past, when the House flips and impeaches Trump for his blatant corruption, his collusion with Russia, and his obvious obstruction of Justice, it will be little pointless because there is no chance in hell he would ever be convicted by the spineless Republicans in the Senate.

But there will be so much turmoil and gridlock that Trump will be kept too busy to **** up much else. He'll have even more public temper tantrums and Twitter meltdowns, and it will be hilarious to watch.
^^^^^Theres no evidence for any of this. In fact, the available evidence exonerates Trump, at least, for anyone looking through impartial eyes.
__________________
Quote:
And as for you, brothers and sisters, never tire of doing what is right.2 Thess 3:13
Quote:
"Such a man is like a dreamer who wakes from a dream of grief to a greater sorrow yet. All that he loves is now become a torment to him. The pin has been pulled from the axis of the universe. Whatever one takes one’s eye from threatens to flee away. Such a man is lost to us. He moves and speaks. But he is himself less than the merest shadow among all that he beholds.. ”The Crossing” Cormac McCarthy
Posts: 4,717
Hoopsdoc is too fat/Omaha.Hoopsdoc is too fat/Omaha.Hoopsdoc is too fat/Omaha.Hoopsdoc is too fat/Omaha.Hoopsdoc is too fat/Omaha.Hoopsdoc is too fat/Omaha.Hoopsdoc is too fat/Omaha.Hoopsdoc is too fat/Omaha.Hoopsdoc is too fat/Omaha.Hoopsdoc is too fat/Omaha.Hoopsdoc is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 01:19 AM   #13
Over Yonder Over Yonder is offline
Veteran
 
Over Yonder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: North Missouri
Casino cash: $1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
^^^^^Theres no evidence for any of this. In fact, the available evidence exonerates Trump, at least, for anyone looking through impartial eyes.
You shut your whore mouth, Lex has spoken



....I read it on CP
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Posts: 3,658
Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 07:10 AM   #14
Trolly McTrollson Trolly McTrollson is offline
Veteran
 
Trolly McTrollson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2012
Casino cash: $25
Lex Derangement Sybdrome ITT.
Posts: 1,762
Trolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTrolly McTrollson 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 08:20 AM   #15
Randallflagg Randallflagg is offline
Veteran
 
Randallflagg's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $7256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
Your anger and pettiness have never bothered me, they just amuse me. However, I am in an especially good mood these days because a couple of very good things are going to happen pretty soon:
  1. The Democrats are going to take the House, and
  2. Mueller is going to drop a bomb that is going to shock even the most loyal Trump supporters. It won't shock anyone who has been paying attention to this corrupt con man, but you and the other low information voters will be shocked. You'll go through the requisite periods of denial and excuse-making, and you'll lash out in anger, but eventually even you will realize how corrupt, incompetent, and unfit Trump has always been.

Like I've said in the past, when the House flips and impeaches Trump for his blatant corruption, his collusion with Russia, and his obvious obstruction of Justice, it will be little pointless because there is no chance in hell he would ever be convicted by the spineless Republicans in the Senate.

But there will be so much turmoil and gridlock that Trump will be kept too busy to **** up much else. He'll have even more public temper tantrums and Twitter meltdowns, and it will be hilarious to watch.

As a former investigator myself, when EXACTLY is this "bomb" you speak of going to be dropped? Jesus guy....this guy was a top dog within the governmental system - he has access to EVERYTHING....and he has been leading a team of 15 or so investigators for the last what? 18 months?

You, sir, are really grasping at straws....
Posts: 3,306
Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Randallflagg is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:45 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.