Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2006, 12:06 AM  
Taco John Taco John is offline
Sapere Aude
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Casino cash: $18037
911 was an inside job.

After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801


The evidence is way too strong.
Posts: 64,239
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 07:29 AM   #5101
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucsPatsNoles
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
I did a little research in to the Dick Cheney interview on 03/29/2006 where DC says "So we've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama Bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming." Rex Tomb, a FBI spokesman said on 06/06/2006 "The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden's most wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connected Bin Laden to 9/11." source - history commons also information clearing house - search FBI spokesman says No Hard Evidence Connects Bin Laden to 9/11 - So Dick Cheney was telling us the truth on 03/29/2006 and was confirmed by FBI spokesman Rex Tomb a few months later. And you claim that I was deceived?
WoW! That corroborates what I saw on the FBI's Most Wanted page online back around 2003/04.
__________________
Posts: 106,084
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 07:33 AM   #5102
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675 N 106.475 W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
WOW! Not really...

"There's no mystery here," said FBI spokesman Rex Tomb. "They could add 9/11 on there, but they have not because they don't need to at this point. . . . There is a logic to it."

David N. Kelley, the former U.S. attorney in New York who oversaw terrorism cases when bin Laden was indicted for the embassy bombings there in 1998, said he is not at all surprised by the lack of a reference to Sept. 11 on the official wanted poster. Kelley said the issue is a matter of legal restrictions and the need to be fair to any defendant.

"It might seem a little strange from the outside, but it makes sense from a legal point of view," said Kelley, now in private practice. "If I were in government, I'd be troubled if I were asked to put up a wanted picture where no formal charges had been filed, no matter who it was."
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 110,379
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 07:39 AM   #5103
SuperBowl4 SuperBowl4 is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: HERMOSA BEACH,CA
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
WOW! Not really...

"There's no mystery here," said FBI spokesman Rex Tomb. "They could add 9/11 on there, but they have not because they don't need to at this point. . . . There is a logic to it."

David N. Kelley, the former U.S. attorney in New York who oversaw terrorism cases when bin Laden was indicted for the embassy bombings there in 1998, said he is not at all surprised by the lack of a reference to Sept. 11 on the official wanted poster. Kelley said the issue is a matter of legal restrictions and the need to be fair to any defendant.

"It might seem a little strange from the outside, but it makes sense from a legal point of view," said Kelley, now in private practice. "If I were in government, I'd be troubled if I were asked to put up a wanted picture where no formal charges had been filed, no matter who it was."
Yes Donger, Rex did say this months after he said what he said. Wow. Really? Can you please post the article from the Washington Post dated 08/28/2006 about Bin Laden still not indicted for 9/11? Thanks.

Last edited by SuperBowl4; 09-22-2018 at 08:01 AM..
Posts: 3,096
SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:07 AM   #5104
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675 N 106.475 W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
Yes Donger, Rex did say this months after he said what he said. Wow. Really? Can you please post the article from the Washington Post dated 08/28/2006 about Bin Laden still not indicted for 9/11? Thanks.
You think it's relevant that bin Laden was never indicted for 9/11? If so, why?
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 110,379
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 06:54 AM   #5105
SuperBowl4 SuperBowl4 is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: HERMOSA BEACH,CA
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
You think it's relevant that bin Laden was never indicted for 9/11? If so, why?
Yes. Because just hours after the attacks main stream media was having guests on blaming Osama bin Laden the Founder of al-Qaeda as a possible suspect.
Posts: 3,096
SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 07:25 AM   #5106
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675 N 106.475 W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
Yes. Because just hours after the attacks main stream media was having guests on blaming Osama bin Laden the Founder of al-Qaeda as a possible suspect.
I'm sure they were, and for good reason. He was one of the FBI's ten most wanted going back to 1999.
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 110,379
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 07:52 AM   #5107
SuperBowl4 SuperBowl4 is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: HERMOSA BEACH,CA
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I'm sure they were, and for good reason. He was one of the FBI's ten most wanted going back to 1999.
GO CHIEFS!
Posts: 3,096
SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 08:24 AM   #5108
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675 N 106.475 W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
GO CHIEFS!
That's it?
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 110,379
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 09:49 AM   #5109
SuperBowl4 SuperBowl4 is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: HERMOSA BEACH,CA
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
That's it?
No. Wasn't IT(osama bin laden/al-queda) the reason for the longest war in American history? Just after the 9/11 attacks the USA and it's NATO allies launched a war against Osama bin Laden and al-queda in Afghanistan. So it is kind of relevant that Osama bin Laden was not indicted for the attacks on 9/11 because isn't he the reason for the war in Afghanistan? Can you see the relevance? The G.W.Bush administration blamed him for the attacks and asked the Taliban to hand him over but they refused to citing lack of evidence.
Posts: 3,096
SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:08 AM   #5110
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675 N 106.475 W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
No. Wasn't IT(osama bin laden/al-queda) the reason for the longest war in American history? Just after the 9/11 attacks the USA and it's NATO allies launched a war against Osama bin Laden and al-queda in Afghanistan. So it is kind of relevant that Osama bin Laden was not indicted for the attacks on 9/11 because isn't he the reason for the war in Afghanistan? Can you see the relevance? The G.W.Bush administration blamed him for the attacks and asked the Taliban to hand him over but they refused to citing lack of evidence.
So you are stating that al-Qaeda and UBL were not behind the 9/11 attacks. Is that corect?
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 110,379
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:13 AM   #5111
loochy loochy is offline
DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $30852
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
The G.W.Bush administration blamed him for the attacks and asked the Taliban to hand him over but they refused to citing lack of evidence.
what? So you think that if there was evidence the Taliban would say "welp, here you go"?
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 30,142
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:21 PM   #5112
SuperBowl4 SuperBowl4 is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: HERMOSA BEACH,CA
Casino cash: $5000
[QUOTE=loochy;13758585] what? So you think that if there was evidence the Taliban would say "welp, here you go"?
Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOTEWho knows. I'm just stating what history says. It was G.W. BUSH who ask for the Taliban to turn over Osama bin Laden, not me. Why would G.W.Bush think the Taliban would comply evidence or not?

Last edited by SuperBowl4; 09-24-2018 at 07:36 PM..
Posts: 3,096
SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:24 PM   #5113
SuperBowl4 SuperBowl4 is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: HERMOSA BEACH,CA
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
So you are stating that al-Qaeda and UBL were not behind the 9/11 attacks. Is that corect?
No. Nice try though. Don't try to spin it. Rex Tomb, FBI spokesman and VP Dick Cheney are the ones saying that Osama bin laden was not indicted for the attacks on 9/11. The reason the US and NATO started war with Afghanistan was because the G.W.Bush Administration said that Osama bin Laden and al-queda were behind the attacks on 9/11. Why is this so hard for you to understand? You asked me why I thought it was relevant. They blamed Osama bin Laden, went to war(and are still at war) in Afghanistan blaming him and al-qeada but he was never indicted for the attacks on 9/11 and that they said he was behind it. Then in 2006 both Dick Cheney and Rex Tomb say in interviews that there was no evidence of Osama bin Laden being involved in the attacks of 9/11. I'm just stating some facts here. "seven countries in five years" - Wesley Clark

Last edited by SuperBowl4; 09-24-2018 at 06:11 PM..
Posts: 3,096
SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:28 PM   #5114
SuperBowl4 SuperBowl4 is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: HERMOSA BEACH,CA
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Posts: 3,096
SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SuperBowl4 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:29 PM   #5115
CoMoChief CoMoChief is online now
2017 AFC West Champions
 
CoMoChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $22354
OBL was a boogie man the US needed to convince US citizens/politicians to get behind a middle eastern war we didn't need to get into.
__________________
House of Mahomes
Posts: 35,907
CoMoChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.CoMoChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.CoMoChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.CoMoChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.CoMoChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.CoMoChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.CoMoChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.CoMoChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.CoMoChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.CoMoChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.CoMoChief wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:07 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.