Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2018, 08:08 AM  
BanHam BanHam is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Casino cash: $500
The 'Deep State' Series - James O'keefe

by Jim Hoft September 18, 2018


Episode #1


This video features a State Department employee, Stuart Karaffa, engaged in radical socialist political activity on the taxpayer’s dime, while advocating for government resistance.

The New York Times has their anonymous Deep State leakers — James O’Keefe has real people with names, rank and video.

Who’s the REAL news network again?

In fact, Karaffa says “Resist everything. Every level. **** sh*t up.”


Karaffa is a leader in the Washington DC Democratic Socialists of America (DSA).




In this video, Stuart explains that he uses work hours, at the Department of State, to conduct activism for the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA):

“… I’m careful about it. I don’t leave a paper trail, like I leave emails, and like any press s**t that comes up I leave that until after 5:30. But as soon as 5:31 hits, got my like draft messages ready to send out.”

He doesn’t believe that he will be caught and punished by the appropriate authorities, saying, “Maybe someday I’ll go to board of elections jail, probably not.”

He admits further, “I have nothing to lose. It’s impossible to fire federal employees.”

Stuart Karaffa is just the first federal government employee that Project Veritas has filmed in an undercover series unmasking the Deep State.

The Deep State is real and dangerous and working in Washington DC to take down President Trump.

Here is the first video from Project Veritas’s Deep State series.


https://www.projectveritas.com/deep-state-release-1/
Posts: 1,627
BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 02:46 PM   #31
Garcia Bronco Garcia Bronco is offline
No Keys, No Problem
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Denver
Casino cash: $13236
Hmmmm from Grasserly's letter to this morning to Ford's Attorney and I think it pertains to this topic:

"It is not the FBI’s role to investigate a matter such as this," he wrote. "The Constitution assigns the Senate, and only the Senate, with the task of advising the President on his nominee and consenting to the nomination if the circumstances merit. We have no power to commandeer an Executive Branch agency into conducting our due diligence."
Posts: 26,783
Garcia Bronco threw an interception on a screen pass.Garcia Bronco threw an interception on a screen pass.Garcia Bronco threw an interception on a screen pass.Garcia Bronco threw an interception on a screen pass.Garcia Bronco threw an interception on a screen pass.Garcia Bronco threw an interception on a screen pass.Garcia Bronco threw an interception on a screen pass.Garcia Bronco threw an interception on a screen pass.Garcia Bronco threw an interception on a screen pass.Garcia Bronco threw an interception on a screen pass.Garcia Bronco threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:19 AM   #32
BanHam BanHam is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Oct 2017
Casino cash: $500
Episode #3

Open Communists in GAO Admits to Slow-Walking President’s Agenda


James O’Keefe and Project Veritas just released the third installment in their undercover video series unmasking the Washington DC Deep State.

Natarajan Subramanian: “We have a bunch of just communists, like no prefix, and that’s basically me. We have some folks who are Trotskyists or Leninists.”





TODAY’S NEW REPORT features a Government Accountability Office (GAO) employee and self-proclaimed Communist actively engaged in potentially illegal political activity. Natarajan Subramanian is a government auditor for the GAO and a member of the Metro DC Democratic Socialists of America.

In one exchange, Subramanian describes his political philosophies and those of his comrades in DSA:


“We have a bunch of just communists, like no prefix, and that’s basically me. We [also] have some folks who are Trotskyists or Leninists.”

“Sometimes as a government employee, you have to keep it under wraps a little bit so you don’t get into trouble and that’s kind of what I try to do.”

Subramanian says that federal employees in executive branch agencies can deliberately work less efficiently in order to slow down the implementation of the President’s agenda:

“If you’re in [an] executive branch agency you can slow ball things to a degree, that it’s like ineffective, and maybe you get in trouble, or maybe you get fired or resign or whatever, but you slowed [Trump’s agenda] down for a certain period of time.”

In today’s release Project Veritas includes several experts who discuss how Subramanian and other communists are openly violating US law with their activities.

Here is the latest Project Veritas installment in their Deep State series — A Communist in the GAO.


https://www.projectveritas.com/deep-state-release-3/
__________________
I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this forum if you have any questions or concerns.
Posts: 1,627
BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:57 AM   #33
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
Hey Comrade? Did you happen to read JFK's entire speech where he said the words you listed yet?
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 110,282
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:02 AM   #34
BanHam BanHam is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Oct 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Hey Comrade? Did you happen to read JFK's entire speech where he said the words you listed yet?

I take it that you are not comfortable with factual evidence being presented -

- related to 'Deep State' Communists, Trotskyists, and Leninists within the US Government?
__________________
I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this forum if you have any questions or concerns.
Posts: 1,627
BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:05 AM   #35
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanHam View Post
I take it that you are not comfortable with factual evidence being presented -

- related to 'Deep State' Communists, Trotskyists, and Leninists within the US Government?
Oh, so you haven't read it. Gotcha. Like I said, comrade, you probably should.
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 110,282
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:23 AM   #36
BanHam BanHam is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Oct 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Oh, so you haven't read it. Gotcha. Like I said, comrade, you probably should.


You are wrong again - but I have become used to that recurrence.

- You should start a thread about that speech by JFK - and provide your best Jackie D deconstruction spin.


> Rather than making the effort to change the topic again -

- What are your thoughts about factual evidence being presented showing 'Deep State' Communists, Trotskyists, and Leninists within the US Government?
__________________
I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this forum if you have any questions or concerns.
Posts: 1,627
BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:39 AM   #37
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanHam View Post
You are wrong again - but I have become used to that recurrence.

- You should start a thread about that speech by JFK - and provide your best Jackie D deconstruction spin.


> Rather than making the effort to change the topic again -

- What are your thoughts about factual evidence being presented showing 'Deep State' Communists, Trotskyists, and Leninists within the US Government?
I see. So, let's post the transcript of the entire speech, comrade, and see what JFK was actually talking about. Shall we?

https://www.jfklibrary.org/Research/..._19610427.aspx

Here's a hint: he isn't talking about the DEEP STATE. Would you like to guess what he was talking about?
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 110,282
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:54 AM   #38
BanHam BanHam is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Oct 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I see. So, let's post the transcript of the entire speech, comrade, and see what JFK was actually talking about. Shall we?

https://www.jfklibrary.org/Research/..._19610427.aspx

Here's a hint: he isn't talking about the DEEP STATE. Would you like to guess what he was talking about?


As I alluded in Post #36 - I am not interested in your efforts to derail 'yet another' thread topic - this is yet another recurrence.

> Let me guess - your effort to spin includes a Matt Prather interpretation focused on Communist Russia?

- I would not disagree - to the extent that JFK described the issue as a "World-Wide and Monolithic" entity.

- The fact is, once you go "outside his words," you are simply providing your biased effort to change the meaning - howbeit, you may be right, you may be wrong. Either way, you have no manner to prove what JFK spoke to - outside of his words.

> Is there a reason you are making a concerted effort to avoid discussing 'Deep State' Communists, Trotskyists, and Leninists within the US Government?
__________________
I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this forum if you have any questions or concerns.
Posts: 1,627
BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 12:10 PM   #39
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
Needs more middle fingers
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $34663
"Leninists"



Not to be confused with Linenists, who are total sheet snobs.
__________________
Don't half ass two things. Whole ass one thing.
Posts: 38,528
Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 01:18 PM   #40
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanHam View Post
As I alluded in Post #36 - I am not interested in your efforts to derail 'yet another' thread topic - this is yet another recurrence.

> Let me guess - your effort to spin includes a Matt Prather interpretation focused on Communist Russia?

- I would not disagree - to the extent that JFK described the issue as a "World-Wide and Monolithic" entity.

- The fact is, once you go "outside his words," you are simply providing your biased effort to change the meaning - howbeit, you may be right, you may be wrong. Either way, you have no manner to prove what JFK spoke to - outside of his words.

> Is there a reason you are making a concerted effort to avoid discussing 'Deep State' Communists, Trotskyists, and Leninists within the US Government?
How am I derailing a thread by challenging you to back up a claim that you chose to bring up, comrade?

JFK wasn't talking about a DEEP STATE in the USA with those words. He was talking about global COMMUNISM with those words and the threat that it posed the USA.

I already told you what I think about government employees on the clock using taxpayers funds to promote their political agendas, comrade. Root them out. But, these few people you've shown don't prove a DEEP STATE at all.
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 110,282
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 03:05 PM   #41
BanHam BanHam is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Oct 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
How am I derailing a thread by challenging you to back up a claim that you chose to bring up, comrade?

JFK wasn't talking about a DEEP STATE in the USA with those words. He was talking about global COMMUNISM with those words and the threat that it posed the USA.

I already told you what I think about government employees on the clock using taxpayers funds to promote their political agendas, comrade. Root them out. But, these few people you've shown don't prove a DEEP STATE at all.


> I did not make a claim - the guy above in Post #32 - who works for the GAO and was bragging about his fellow Communist Deep State subversives made the claim:

- “We have a bunch of just communists, like no prefix, and that’s basically me. We [also] have some folks who are Trotskyists or Leninists.”

> As I mentioned above - you should not invoke your bias into the JFK speech. The speech you reference was fairly long and he did not use the term "communist" - he used "World-Wide, Monolithic, and Ruthless."

- His assassination was certainly evidence to this claim.

> It may be arguable and debatable that Kennedy chose his words to have the double meaning of referring to a capital elite "shadow government" conspiracy, which he would certainly have been fighting against for control and authority (White House authority versus military and intelligence establishment authority). I shall not argue or debate that one way or the other here.

> I certainly think communists/socialist/progressives are at the heart of the JFK speech.

- The guy in Post #32 inadvertently makes the point: "“We have a bunch of just communists, like no prefix, and that’s basically me. We [also] have some folks who are Trotskyists or Leninists.”


> A little off topic - Wasn't "Oppie" a commie sympathizer?
__________________
I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this forum if you have any questions or concerns.
Posts: 1,627
BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 03:10 PM   #42
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanHam View Post
> I did not make a claim - the guy above in Post #32 - who works for the GAO and was bragging about his fellow Communist Deep State subversives made the claim:

- “We have a bunch of just communists, like no prefix, and that’s basically me. We [also] have some folks who are Trotskyists or Leninists.”

> As I mentioned above - you should not invoke your bias into the JFK speech. The speech you reference was fairly long and he did not use the term "communist" - he used "World-Wide, Monolithic, and Ruthless."

- His assassination was certainly evidence to this claim.

> It may be arguable and debatable that Kennedy chose his words to have the double meaning of referring to a capital elite "shadow government" conspiracy, which he would certainly have been fighting against for control and authority (White House authority versus military and intelligence establishment authority). I shall not argue or debate that one way or the other here.

> I certainly think communists/socialist/progressives are at the heart of the JFK speech.

- The guy in Post #32 inadvertently makes the point: "“We have a bunch of just communists, like no prefix, and that’s basically me. We [also] have some folks who are Trotskyists or Leninists.”


> A little off topic - Wasn't "Oppie" a commie sympathizer?
Did you not claim that JFK was referring to the Deep State with that quote?

No, it isn't debatable at all. You are just trying to use a snippet of a speech where was talking about global communism and the dangers of it to the American press, not about the Deep State within.

No, Oppenheimer wasn't really a political animal, although was certainly left of center back then. His mistress and wife were both hard left, if not communist, however.
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 110,282
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 03:31 PM   #43
BanHam BanHam is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Oct 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Did you not claim that JFK was referring to the Deep State with that quote?

No, it isn't debatable at all. You are just trying to use a snippet of a speech where was talking about global communism and the dangers of it to the American press, not about the Deep State within.

No, Oppenheimer wasn't really a political animal, although was certainly left of center back then. His mistress and wife were both hard left, if not communist, however.


> Absolutely - in the general context, they are not mutually exclusive.

> That is your interpretation - yet you are a Deep State denier. You are simply showing your bias.

> Are you sure about "Oppie?" He certainly had his security clearance revoked for his political activities and affiliations:

- "Because Oppenheimer, as I understood, was a communist in the early days before the war. Oppenheimer did a great job, was a marvelous scientist and a marvelous physicist, and I liked him, but he was a communist and they did not like that, so they made issues about Oppenheimer later on, but I do not remember what the issues were. But Oppenheimer took it on the chin, that I remember." - Harris Harold Levee, interview on October 28, 2011

- "Before the war, when Oppenheimer was at his lab in Berkeley, [Ernest Lawrence] had not really taken in how far to the left Oppenheimer was politically. There was the case of Jean Tatlock, Oppenheimer’s woman friend, and perhaps his greatest love, who was a Communist Party member. I think she influenced his politics more than any other individual." - Priscilla McMillan, interview on June 6, 2013

- In 1954, J. Robert Oppenheimer was called before a tribunal of the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) for a hearing on his past involvement with communist organizations, the safety of his continued security clearance, and the possibility that he was a Soviet spy. As a result, his security clearance was revoked, bringing disgrace to Oppenheimer and provoking outrage among his scientific peers.
__________________
I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this forum if you have any questions or concerns.
Posts: 1,627
BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 03:38 PM   #44
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanHam View Post
> Absolutely - in the general context, they are not mutually exclusive.

> That is your interpretation - yet you are a Deep State denier. You are simply showing your bias.

> Are you sure about "Oppie?" He certainly had his security clearance revoked for his political activities and affiliations:

- "Because Oppenheimer, as I understood, was a communist in the early days before the war. Oppenheimer did a great job, was a marvelous scientist and a marvelous physicist, and I liked him, but he was a communist and they did not like that, so they made issues about Oppenheimer later on, but I do not remember what the issues were. But Oppenheimer took it on the chin, that I remember." - Harris Harold Levee, interview on October 28, 2011

- "Before the war, when Oppenheimer was at his lab in Berkeley, [Ernest Lawrence] had not really taken in how far to the left Oppenheimer was politically. There was the case of Jean Tatlock, Oppenheimer’s woman friend, and perhaps his greatest love, who was a Communist Party member. I think she influenced his politics more than any other individual." - Priscilla McMillan, interview on June 6, 2013

- In 1954, J. Robert Oppenheimer was called before a tribunal of the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) for a hearing on his past involvement with communist organizations, the safety of his continued security clearance, and the possibility that he was a Soviet spy. As a result, his security clearance was revoked, bringing disgrace to Oppenheimer and provoking outrage among his scientific peers.
The Deep State as referenced here, and as I understand it, is an internal group of people who actually run the country. Do you dispute that?

No. Oppenheimer was an easy target for the McCarthy's of the time, including Edward Teller. I've not seen any actual evidence that he was actually communist, nor have you presented any above.
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 110,282
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 03:22 PM   #45
BanHam BanHam is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Oct 2017
Casino cash: $500
Episode #4


The latest undercover video exposes two IRS officials bragging about targeting conservative groups and saying, “I don’t give a shit that is a crime.”

The two officials in the report are Thomas Sheehy, an IRS tax examiner and member of the Austin Democratic Socialists of America in Texas, and Jerry Semasek, an IRS attorney in Washington, DC.

Via Project Veritas:

Sheehy boasts about and appears to justify former disgraced IRS Commissioner John Koskinen, who was mired in scandal for losing tens of thousands of emails regarding the Lois Lerner controversy. The Lois Lerner controversy occurred in 2013 and involved revelations showing that the IRS unfairly scrutinized conservative groups.

SHEEHY: “John Koskinen. He got a lot of flak for giving increased scrutiny to these Tea Party groups. Conservatives got really mad at him, he was so cool though because he deleted all the emails, so they could not hold any evidence against him.”

Sheehy continues:

SHEEHY: “Yeah, I don’t give a s**t if that is a crime for doing that because… you should give increased scrutiny to those groups because a lot of them are just f***ing fronts for the Koch brothers or whatever.”

Attorney Semasek, who worked for the IRS during the 2013 scandal, continued:

SEMASEK: “… The law requires that an organization can’t be political, it can’t be partisan to be tax exempt… Those employees in Cincinnati Ohio started to separate them and put them in a pile. And it turns out that they were like the Tea Party group of people. And I think they did, like Lois Lerner and maybe some of her employees were more liberal leaning or Democrats so I don’t know if they disallowed them, but they required them to produce more documentation to try to prove that they weren’t partisan.”

One of the IRS officials, Sheehy implied he abuses his work benefits, including paid time off and sick days in order to engage in socialist activism for Austin Democratic Socialists of America, reported Project Veritas.


Video:

https://www.projectveritas.com/video...at-is-a-crime/
__________________
I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this forum if you have any questions or concerns.
Posts: 1,627
BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.BanHam would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:46 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.