Home Mail Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2020, 07:18 PM  
Dante84 Dante84 is online now
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs
 
Dante84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ATX & OPKS
Casino cash: $22096
VARSITY
Patrick, Tyrann and friends have something to say




Last edited by Dante84; 06-05-2020 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: Chiiiiiiieeeeefffffsssss
Posts: 14,362
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:17 AM   #136
BleedingRed BleedingRed is offline
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!
 
BleedingRed's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Houston, Tx
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
How many of those fans were black? We all know that is okay so those do not count.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
True........... And what about Mixed races that have the N word pass?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
Anyone specific? I really wish that you would've died during Harvey
Click Here to Join Discord Group
Posts: 13,397
BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:19 AM   #137
fan4ever fan4ever is online now
Supporter
 
fan4ever's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Casino cash: $14489
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I agree,

You know what else is RIDICULOUS?

Blacks killing other Blacks and as a whole ignoring that as their BIGGEST issue. I guess that one takes self reflection on ones culture, so I can see why you would skip it and go to issue number 2.

Both need to be dealt with, but I've yet to see black leaders give a shit about the part that makes up 90% of black murder deaths.

but hey w/e
It's far easier to tell others to put their houses in order than to take care of your own...and bonus...you get to be called a hero for doing it.
__________________
"You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw rocks at every dog that barks" - Winston Churchill
Posts: 7,895
fan4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.fan4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.fan4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.fan4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.fan4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.fan4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.fan4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.fan4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.fan4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.fan4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.fan4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:23 AM   #138
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $34597
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Name one,

Would you like me to show the general analytics? Because BLM searches are a great way to see the general populations interest points.

I don't see Kaep/Mahomes/ANY athlete calling out Black on Black violence as a persistent cause they get behind.
You don't think local community activists are looking into economic and social development for many of these communities? Or that athletes are spending tons of time with things like youth organizations or combating poverty? Go to your local united way. They are there.

And just because black on black violence exists doesn't mean police protest can't also exist. Nobody says we shouldn't tackle the opioid crisis because opioid addictions exist.
Posts: 37,652
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:23 AM   #139
MahiMike MahiMike is offline
He's Mahomie!
 
MahiMike's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Jax, FL
Casino cash: $23543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief View Post
Man, I wish Mahomes had stayed out of the fray on this.
Me too. Nothing you say about this is helpful. I haven't been able to watch any sports shows all week because of this bullshit.
Posts: 16,379
MahiMike has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahiMike has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahiMike has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahiMike has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahiMike has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahiMike has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahiMike has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahiMike has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahiMike has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahiMike has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahiMike has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:25 AM   #140
carcosa carcosa is offline
Thank you
 
carcosa's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2014
Casino cash: $11795
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Name one,

Would you like me to show the general analytics? Because BLM searches are a great way to see the general populations interest points.

I don't see Kaep/Mahomes/ANY athlete calling out Black on Black violence as a persistent cause they get behind.
shut up racist

Also I'm not your research assistant. Google it yourself
__________________
2019 ChiefsPlanet.com Trivia King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
carcosa is our champion, our trivia king
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Nope, I love toilets.
Posts: 16,437
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:26 AM   #141
eDave eDave is online now
====================
 
eDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Casino cash: $670
Poor Mods. ��
Posts: 39,231
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
    Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:27 AM   #142
mr. tegu mr. tegu is online now
Forever Royal
 
mr. tegu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Casino cash: $1400
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
You don't think local community activists are looking into economic and social development for many of these communities? Or that athletes are spending tons of time with things like youth organizations or combating poverty? Go to your local united way. They are there.

And just because black on black violence exists doesn't mean police protest can't also exist. Nobody says we shouldn't tackle the opioid crisis because opioid addictions exist.

If they don’t want racial things brought up they should stick to police brutality, but they never do. They only want to discuss white on black cases which immediately loses a lot of people.
Posts: 16,448
mr. tegu 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.mr. tegu 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.mr. tegu 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.mr. tegu 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.mr. tegu 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.mr. tegu 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.mr. tegu 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.mr. tegu 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.mr. tegu 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.mr. tegu 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.mr. tegu 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:29 AM   #143
BleedingRed BleedingRed is offline
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!
 
BleedingRed's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Houston, Tx
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
You don't think local community activists are looking into economic and social development for many of these communities? Or that athletes are spending tons of time with things like youth organizations or combating poverty? Go to your local united way. They are there.

And just because black on black violence exists doesn't mean police protest can't also exist. Nobody says we shouldn't tackle the opioid crisis because opioid addictions exist.
I'm not saying both can't exist. I'm saying one DOESN'T exist which discredit the other in my eyes and the eyes of many Americans.

People don't give a shit about black peoples lives (one virtue signalling right now) they only seem to care if a police officer is involved (less than 1%)

Protest both, stand up for both. DON'T PICK AND CHOOSE.

Where have these people been EVERY ****ING year? Chicago didn't just get bad this year... People protested in mass because of Deaths in Iraq, yet we lost less military members in Iraq than we have BLACK CITIZENS in Chicago over last couple of years.

When is enough, enough.


If you are marching and protesting now, WHY THE LITERALLY **** haven't you been doing it in Chicago/other cities for years?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
Anyone specific? I really wish that you would've died during Harvey
Click Here to Join Discord Group
Posts: 13,397
BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:30 AM   #144
carcosa carcosa is offline
Thank you
 
carcosa's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2014
Casino cash: $11795
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I'm not saying both can't exist. I'm saying one DOESN'T exist which discredit the other in my eyes and the eyes of many Americans.

People don't give a shit about black peoples lives (one virtue signalling right now) they only seem to care if a police officer is involved (less than 1%)

Protest both, stand up for both. DON'T PICK AND CHOOSE.

Where have these people been EVERY ****ING year? Chicago didn't just get bad this year... People protested in mass because of Deaths in Iraq, yet we lost less military members in Iraq than we have BLACK CITIZENS in Chicago over last couple of years.

When is enough, enough.


If you are marching and protesting now, WHY THE LITERALLY **** haven't you been doing it in Chicago/other cities for years?
The Chicago talking point is so ****ing tired, dude. You don't know what the **** you're even talking about. Just shut up
__________________
2019 ChiefsPlanet.com Trivia King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
carcosa is our champion, our trivia king
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Nope, I love toilets.
Posts: 16,437
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:31 AM   #145
BleedingRed BleedingRed is offline
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!
 
BleedingRed's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Houston, Tx
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
shut up racist

Also I'm not your research assistant. Google it yourself
Suck a dick, facts are facts. If you don't give a shit about black lives or other human lives 24/7 thats on you.

Black people are murdered every ****ing day in Chicago, but you care about this because police were involved. I care when innocent people are killed every ****ing day.

I just find it hypocritical as shit that the only time someone speaks out is when it has police involved.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
Anyone specific? I really wish that you would've died during Harvey
Click Here to Join Discord Group
Posts: 13,397
BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 9     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:31 AM   #146
BleedingRed BleedingRed is offline
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!
 
BleedingRed's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Houston, Tx
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
The Chicago talking point is so ****ing tired, dude. You don't know what the **** you're even talking about. Just shut up
Reeeeeee
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
Anyone specific? I really wish that you would've died during Harvey
Click Here to Join Discord Group
Posts: 13,397
BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BleedingRed 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:32 AM   #147
carcosa carcosa is offline
Thank you
 
carcosa's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2014
Casino cash: $11795
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Suck a dick, facts are facts. If you don't give a shit about black lives or other human lives 24/7 thats on you.

Black people are murdered every ****ing day in Chicago, but you care about this because police were involved. I care when innocent people are killed every ****ing day.

I just find it hypocritical as shit that the only time someone speaks out is when it has police involved.
Again I am asking you to shut up idiot
__________________
2019 ChiefsPlanet.com Trivia King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
carcosa is our champion, our trivia king
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Nope, I love toilets.
Posts: 16,437
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:34 AM   #148
carcosa carcosa is offline
Thank you
 
carcosa's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2014
Casino cash: $11795
There's a 0% chance BleedingRed cares about black people getting shot in Chicago when it's not in the context of arguing with people about Black Lives Matter. It's classic concern trolling and it adds nothing of value to the discussion.

So just shut up
__________________
2019 ChiefsPlanet.com Trivia King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
carcosa is our champion, our trivia king
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Nope, I love toilets.
Posts: 16,437
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:34 AM   #149
Mecca Mecca is offline
Hockey Town
 
Mecca's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Casino cash: $7150
Ok I'm not your research assistant, google it yourself just made me crack up.
Posts: 93,728
Mecca is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mecca is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mecca is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mecca is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mecca is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mecca is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mecca is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mecca is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mecca is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mecca is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mecca is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:35 AM   #150
POND_OF_RED POND_OF_RED is online now
The talking stonehead
 
POND_OF_RED's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Blue Springs, MO
Casino cash: $3246
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Name a BLM Protest that marched to stop violence in Chicago. Or any major city..


I'll wait,go ahead find ONE PROTEST from BLM that sole purpose was to call out the violence inside of the African American community.
At least do some further research into what they are meaning by “end systemic oppression” instead of just doubling down on stupidity. The system is in place for you to constantly fall back on this argument every time a protest like this comes up. It’s hard to really point out the system to you when you’re actively involved in it.
Posts: 4,066
POND_OF_RED 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPOND_OF_RED 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPOND_OF_RED 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPOND_OF_RED 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPOND_OF_RED 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPOND_OF_RED 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPOND_OF_RED 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPOND_OF_RED 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPOND_OF_RED 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPOND_OF_RED 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPOND_OF_RED 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:56 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.