Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2018, 11:33 AM  
64 Chief 64 Chief is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Casino cash: $7587
Removing Nike Swoosh

Donated my older Nike products to a homeless shelter. Am looking for ideas for removing the swoosh from a few shirts and shoes which are relatively new.
Posts: 105
64 Chief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about64 Chief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about64 Chief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about64 Chief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about64 Chief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about64 Chief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about64 Chief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about64 Chief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about64 Chief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about64 Chief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about64 Chief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:06 PM   #106
El Jefe El Jefe is offline
Don't tread on me.
 
El Jefe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Where the peaches grow
Casino cash: $10672
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Statistically, native americans are the group most likely to be victims of police brutality:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police...tive_Americans

Just something to consider.

That is pretty crazy, but I don't live on a Res, matter of fact, no one in my family does anymore since my great grandmother and grandfather moved off. One of the main reasons is on the reservation alcoholism, abuse, narcotics, unemployment, lack of education, lack of jobs is rampant, but if you move off the reservation there are connotations you are selling our your tribe, and also the fact that you would lose benefits, so a lot will stay. I am well over 50% Native American (mainly Cherokee), but I don't claim anything benefit wise or anything like that.
__________________
Urban Meyer: We're going to rotate them right away. We don't redshirt here at Ohio State. We're changing that up. We're going to have the culture out here that there's no redshirting. If you don't play here, it's because you're not good enough. It's not because we're holding you back. We're going to recruit the kind of player where we want them on the field right now. That's the approach we took at Florida, and it's the approach we're going to take here.
Posts: 8,479
El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:06 PM   #107
MephistophelesJanx MephistophelesJanx is online now
Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
I was merely trying to convey wearing a pair of socks that illustrates LEO's as pigs, is pretty clearly painting a picture of what CAP thinks about LEO'S. I was comparing that mentality that all Cops are bad as akin to saying all Germans hate Jews. I did re-read what I typed, should have added a comma to illustrate my opinion on his message. Secondly, I couldn't give 2 ****s about his socks, someone asked what it was about, so I commented. If you want to suck CAP's dick, go right ahead bro, go ahead and full send it.
Ah yes... the reversion to homosexual imagery to convey your point as if it were a bad thing.

Well, though I'm married to a woman I have sucked dicks in the past, though not Kaep's. If I did... it wouldn't be because of his socks or his position on cops though.

Why keep bringing up the mentality "that all cops are bad".... very few if any people actually believe that ALL cops are bad. You keep doing this... building an argument that doesn't exist and then fighting it.

Dumbass.
Posts: 860
MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:07 PM   #108
MephistophelesJanx MephistophelesJanx is online now
Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
I agree completely. If Police/Court system moved more quickly to condemn the bad cops and then charge them, it would go over much better, because at least then there is accountability and consequences. Not just another person being shot dead, and the COP is "justified".
Posts: 860
MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:12 PM   #109
Molitoth Molitoth is offline
Chiefs Rubberneck
 
Molitoth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Casino cash: $25069
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
I agree completely. If Police/Court system moved more quickly to condemn the bad cops and then charge them, it would go over much better, because at least then there is accountability and consequences. Not just another person being shot dead, and the COP is "justified".
Oh, is that the big reason for the Anthem protest? I thought people just hated our military.
Posts: 15,858
Molitoth has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Molitoth has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Molitoth has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Molitoth has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Molitoth has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Molitoth has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Molitoth has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Molitoth has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Molitoth has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Molitoth has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Molitoth has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:12 PM   #110
El Jefe El Jefe is offline
Don't tread on me.
 
El Jefe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Where the peaches grow
Casino cash: $10672
Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
Ah yes... the reversion to homosexual imagery to convey your point as if it were a bad thing.

Well, though I'm married to a woman I have sucked dicks in the past, though not Kaep's. If I did... it wouldn't be because of his socks or his position on cops though.

Why keep bringing up the mentality "that all cops are bad".... very few if any people actually believe that ALL cops are bad. You keep doing this... building an argument that doesn't exist and then fighting it.

Dumbass.

I bet you have! NTTAWWT
__________________
Urban Meyer: We're going to rotate them right away. We don't redshirt here at Ohio State. We're changing that up. We're going to have the culture out here that there's no redshirting. If you don't play here, it's because you're not good enough. It's not because we're holding you back. We're going to recruit the kind of player where we want them on the field right now. That's the approach we took at Florida, and it's the approach we're going to take here.
Posts: 8,479
El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:13 PM   #111
KCUnited KCUnited is offline
Cheat Death
 
KCUnited's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Land of Drincoln
Casino cash: $28344
Just bought some LA Gears from Tyler Palko at Payless and had him draw on a swoosh in addition to his autograph.

Brake yo self!
Posts: 20,963
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:14 PM   #112
MephistophelesJanx MephistophelesJanx is online now
Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
I bet you have! NTTAWWT
You ****ing dipshit... I just told you I have. Christ, are you sure you aren't in the 50% of people on the reservation that is an alcoholic?
Posts: 860
MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:16 PM   #113
El Jefe El Jefe is offline
Don't tread on me.
 
El Jefe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Where the peaches grow
Casino cash: $10672
Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
You ****ing dipshit... I just told you I have. Christ, are you sure you aren't in the 50% of people on the reservation that is an alcoholic?
You're a beaut bud! Cheers!


p.s. The "I bet you have", was a reference to me knowing the kind of person you are (hint: a gay one), so it was illustrating the fact that I was not surprised that you admitted to sucking the pant antler.
__________________
Urban Meyer: We're going to rotate them right away. We don't redshirt here at Ohio State. We're changing that up. We're going to have the culture out here that there's no redshirting. If you don't play here, it's because you're not good enough. It's not because we're holding you back. We're going to recruit the kind of player where we want them on the field right now. That's the approach we took at Florida, and it's the approach we're going to take here.
Posts: 8,479
El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:16 PM   #114
ptlyon ptlyon is online now
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Sioux City, IA
Casino cash: $10023929
Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
You ****ing dipshit... I just told you I have. Christ, are you sure you aren't in the 50% of people on the reservation that is an alcoholic?
Hey, you're the one who sucks the penis here. Leave him alone.
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advertise here: $19.99 a month
Posts: 19,490
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:18 PM   #115
BWillie BWillie is offline
Crushing your Hopes & Dreams
 
BWillie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: baldeaglepoker.com
Casino cash: $41341
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64 Chief View Post
Donated my older Nike products to a homeless shelter. Am looking for ideas for removing the swoosh from a few shirts and shoes which are relatively new.
I'm so old I still remember when peoples decision on whether or not to buy a brand/product was based on the products merit compared to others in the marketplace.

Now - all you crazed political people now boycott brands based on politics. It's disgusting. Liberals did it with Chik Filet. Republicans do it with Dicks Sporting Goods & now Nike.

How about you do what I do? Just care a little less - about EVERYTHING. Try it. It's ****ing liberating. I highly recommend not giving a **** to anyone. It works wonders.
__________________
Who wants free money?

Use the link below to sign up at Bovada, BetOnline, Black Chip Poker and Ignition. Contact me for private deals, spot bonuses, possible rakeback or any questions!


THERE IS CURRENTLY A $1,000,000+ Bad Beat Jackpot at BetOnline! Sign up so you don't miss out.

Bovada, Ignition, BetOnline, Black Chip Poker: baldeaglepoker.com

Bovada Poker is back! Get up to $500 poker deposit bonus.
Posts: 24,114
BWillie is too fat/Omaha.BWillie is too fat/Omaha.BWillie is too fat/Omaha.BWillie is too fat/Omaha.BWillie is too fat/Omaha.BWillie is too fat/Omaha.BWillie is too fat/Omaha.BWillie is too fat/Omaha.BWillie is too fat/Omaha.BWillie is too fat/Omaha.BWillie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:18 PM   #116
kcxiv kcxiv is offline
In Search of a Life
 
kcxiv's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Central Valley, Cali
Casino cash: $28096
soft like butter
Posts: 27,877
kcxiv is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcxiv is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcxiv is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcxiv is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcxiv is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcxiv is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcxiv is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcxiv is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcxiv is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcxiv is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcxiv is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:20 PM   #117
MephistophelesJanx MephistophelesJanx is online now
Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
You're a beaut bud! Cheers!


p.s. The "I bet you have", was a reference to me knowing the kind of person you are (hint: a gay one), so it was illustrating the fact that I was not surprised that you admitted to sucking the pant antler.
My sexuality has nothing to do with your inability to build a cogent argument. Your fixation on my sexuality, though, as a means to not discuss how you keep building an argument that doesn't exist is fascinating.

Tell me some more about how a large number of people believe that ALL cops are bad. Don't forget to invoke Godwin's law and as many other logical fallacies as possible.
Posts: 860
MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:22 PM   #118
MephistophelesJanx MephistophelesJanx is online now
Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2017
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Hey, you're the one who sucks the penis here. Leave him alone.
What would be the term for someone who wouldn't be opposed to sucking a cock but hasn't in over 15 years because he is happy with the sex he gets from his wife?
Posts: 860
MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.MephistophelesJanx has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:22 PM   #119
Pitt Gorilla Pitt Gorilla is online now
Banned!
 
Pitt Gorilla's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: NOT Columbia, MO 65201
Casino cash: $30294
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'm so old I still remember when peoples decision on whether or not to buy a brand/product was based on the products merit compared to others in the marketplace.

Now - all you crazed political people now boycott brands based on politics. It's disgusting. Liberals did it with Chik Filet. Republicans do it with Dicks Sporting Goods & now Nike.

How about you do what I do? Just care a little less - about EVERYTHING. Try it. It's ****ing liberating. I highly recommend not giving a **** to anyone. It works wonders.
That's where I am.
__________________

That rabbit is crazy; I'm Brian Waters!

Kotter: "You are lucky I'm truly not the vindictive or psycho type...I'd be careful from now on, and I'd just back the hell off if I were you....otherwise, the Mizzou "extension office" life might get exciting"

Kotter: "You're just gay. G-A-Y. Gay."
Posts: 30,452
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:23 PM   #120
Superturtle Superturtle is online now
The man you could post like.
 
Superturtle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Casino cash: $19755
Why would you willingly tell people on a message board that you sucked a cock?
Posts: 14,852
Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Superturtle has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:56 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.