Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2018, 09:00 AM  
Amnorix Amnorix is offline
In BB I trust
 
Amnorix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Boston, Mass.
Casino cash: $29908
Fiscal Restraint

I wish someone in Congress had some....


I just want to be clear to every Republican/right-winger that has argued that Democrats/liberals are responsible for our ridiculous deficit and national debt -- the tax cut bill and the budget increase that just got through a Congress that Republicans control, with a Republican POTUS signing into law (presumably), clearly establishes that it's all just talk.

NEITHER PARTY gives a damn about the deficit or debt, and neither party can claim any moral high ground on the topic.

Which sucks for all Americans IMHO.

Posts: 41,352
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 01:42 PM   #106
Donger Donger is online now
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I think you're ignorant about why we shouldn't care about Russia.
No, you're ignorant about why we should care about Russia. Hey look! A Bitch trend!

__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 107,834
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 01:44 PM   #107
Over Yonder Over Yonder is offline
Veteran
 
Over Yonder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: North Missouri
Casino cash: $1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Amno,

You have to give President Obama and his administration credit where its due.

He inherited a trillion dollar deficit and other than the initial stimulus package (which I assume you agree we needed), he was able to slice it down during an economic recovery from a near-depression at record rates.

Before him, President Clinton left office with a surplus.

Now, I'm not saying either President is spotless, but in my lifetime, it's been Democratic Presidents that have cut and erased the deficit, and Republicans who ballooned the deficit.
He sure did! He let his congress do it's job while he was playing stinky finger with certain people, no names mentioned

But seriously, that's how it's supposed to work. Also, back then, NAFTA had not gutted the American economy base yet... and we were not addicted to government handouts yet..... it was a different world
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Few things Democrats profess to love more than a failed Republican.

From Ford and Papa Bush down through Dole and Kemp, McCain and Romney, they universally exclaim 'why can't more be like THEM!!'
Posts: 3,550
Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.Over Yonder wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 01:52 PM   #108
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
Where's my WALL?
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $60258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
No, you're ignorant about why we should care about Russia. Hey look! A Bitch trend!

Yay! A loony Neocon demanding we listen to him!
__________________
This latest murder in no way represents Islam.
Posts: 50,654
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 01:53 PM   #109
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $19337
Remember when democrats complained about tax reform because they said it was going to add to the deficit?

Now they insist on spending even more than Republicans want just to pass a budget.
__________________


“The American people are tired of liars and people who pretend to be something they’re not.” - Hillary Clinton
Posts: 95,869
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 01:54 PM   #110
Donger Donger is online now
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675° N 106.475° W
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Yay! A loony Neocon demanding we listen to him!
Wow! You're wrong about that, too!

You're really embracing the fail today, aren't you, Bitch.

__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 107,834
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 01:56 PM   #111
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
Where's my WALL?
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $60258
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Remember when democrats complained about tax reform because they said it was going to add to the deficit?

Now they insist on spending even more than Republicans want just to pass a budget.
Just search Amnorix posts on the deficit during Obummer years. It's rather humorous exposing him as a fraud (once again)
__________________
This latest murder in no way represents Islam.
Posts: 50,654
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:02 PM   #112
IowaHawkeyeChief IowaHawkeyeChief is online now
MVP
 
IowaHawkeyeChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Its not a card.

You are seriously stupid. That is a statement of fact.

Here is a link I have supplied to multiple times before. I now look forward not reading it and talking about something completely different.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.2d038e110bb9

And here is the rebuttal with much more detail and facts that has been discussed over and over...

https://www.cato.org/blog/fact-check...nd-paul-reagan

The left should run on raising taxes and putting illegal immigrants ahead of the American worker and soldiers... Please, sounds like Mondale...
__________________
Dave Lane's old avatar "SOON" answers the question on when TDS will have his family commit him to a mental institution....
Posts: 6,270
IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:20 PM   #113
Loneiguana Loneiguana is online now
MVP
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Jefferson City
Casino cash: $22670
Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
And here is the rebuttal with much more detail and facts that has been discussed over and over...

https://www.cato.org/blog/fact-check...nd-paul-reagan

The left should run on raising taxes and putting illegal immigrants ahead of the American worker and soldiers... Please, sounds like Mondale...
That wasn't a rebuttal to anything I posted, nor is that with more detail and fact than has been discussed. It was the same simply child like squawking of "revenues went up". That is not evidence of tax cuts paying for themselves.

There aren't any facts or details in that article.

God damn are you stupid.

Details and facts would discuss the Fed Funds rate, the bounce back from the 81 82 recession.

Thanks for proving that you didn't read the article, aren't going to at discuss what I actual post, and are to god damn stupid to understand this topic.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 16,474
Loneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 03:37 PM   #114
Hydrae Hydrae is offline
MVP
 
Hydrae's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Austin, Tx
Casino cash: $17675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
I never actually realized that my house is not the biggest debt in my life.

Thanks, Big G (both sides!).
Posts: 12,396
Hydrae is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Hydrae is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Hydrae is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Hydrae is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Hydrae is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Hydrae is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Hydrae is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Hydrae is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Hydrae is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Hydrae is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Hydrae is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 04:00 PM   #115
IowaHawkeyeChief IowaHawkeyeChief is online now
MVP
 
IowaHawkeyeChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
That wasn't a rebuttal to anything I posted, nor is that with more detail and fact than has been discussed.It was a direct rebuttal to your premise. It was the same simply child like squawking of "revenues went up". That is not evidence of tax cuts paying for themselves. So revenues increasing, after tax rates decreasing is not a sign of them paying for themselves? If the revenues increase with lower brackets, the base must have grown. What caused the base to grow?

There aren't any facts or details in that article. Anyone on this board is free to read our 2 links and determine which has more facts. I posted a direct rebuttal to your premise, with lots of facts, you just didn't like it.

God damn are you stupid. typical left response when they can't explain what they just read, or chose not to read and analyze the information.

Details and facts would discuss the Fed Funds rate, the bounce back from the 81 82 recession.You call me stupid, yet you believe that just changing monetary policy in the early 80's would have led to the growth that carried us out of the recession. You don't discuss any detail, but you seem to be saying that the recession in 81 and 82 and devastating manufacturing job losses would have been remedied if the tax rates would have been left alone, with the high bracket being at 70%?

Thanks for proving that you didn't read the article, aren't going to at discuss what I actual post, and are to god damn stupid to understand this topic.
Democrats are so smart and understand this topic so well. I look forward to them running on their superior understanding that increasing taxes and reversing this reform is a winning message for America.
You've been told that the Reagan tax cuts lead to higher deficits instead of democratic spending. You've been conditioned that the Bush tax cuts led to the housing crisis instead of democratic housing policy. You can't help yourself.

We have a spending problem, not a revenue problem.
__________________
Dave Lane's old avatar "SOON" answers the question on when TDS will have his family commit him to a mental institution....
Posts: 6,270
IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.IowaHawkeyeChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 04:29 PM   #116
WilliamTheIrish WilliamTheIrish is offline
Champion Golfer Of The Year
 
WilliamTheIrish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Casino cash: $30707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
His name is Rand Paul.
Cucked by his neighbor. Guy’s a complete birth canal.
Posts: 31,108
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 04:52 PM   #117
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $34597
Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
As usual you just make things up and present them as hard fact.

So Trump campaigning on promising trillions in infrastructure, on a wall (which was proposed at $25B), and strong rhetoric around deportation (often to the tune of mass deportation) are made up things?
Posts: 32,288
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 04:55 PM   #118
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $34597
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
They're not a part of this budget deal and they aren't entitlements, which drive our debt problem. You can complain about these things if you want, but complain to someone else because I see it as trivial and off topic.
They are not in the current budget. That doesn't mean they aren't hot on the GOP's radar, which is the point of the discussion. To label those things as insignificant to the debt... there is more to this debt than defense and entitlements. That's the reason government sneaks in so much of this spend underneath our noses in the first place.
Posts: 32,288
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 04:57 PM   #119
manchambo manchambo is offline
Veteran
 
manchambo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Casino cash: $12256
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Cucked by his neighbor. Guy’s a complete birth canal.
I totally forgot about that--wasn't it supposed to be some Taco conspiracy?
__________________
By Allah behave yourself. I will give you a taste of my shoe.
Posts: 3,519
manchambo has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 05:15 PM   #120
Loneiguana Loneiguana is online now
MVP
 
Loneiguana's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Jefferson City
Casino cash: $22670
Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
revenues increasing, after tax rates decreasing is not a sign of them paying for themselves? If the revenues increase with lower brackets, the base must have grown. What caused the base to grow?
Is this a serious question? Nevermind, you are that simple.
__________________
"Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison."
–John Lubbock
Posts: 16,474
Loneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:57 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.