Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2017, 06:04 PM  
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is online now
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $63575
The Snowflake Administration political stunt at NFL game

So they fly Vice President Snowflake to Indy for the Colts game...he leaves right after anthem because some players didn't stand...which they knew would happen beforehand. They told the pool reporters that Pence wouldn't be there long.

I'm sure someone is figuring the travel and security costs for that, but Trumpers won't care.
Posts: 37,059
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:22 PM   #211
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
45, 46, 47....
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FEMA-Free Zone
Casino cash: $87480
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh006 View Post
if you are okay with 250K of our money being used so that our VP can protest against protesters, you are way to far gone and I can no longer accept your opinion on anything as valid.

I respected your opinion when we were arguing over weather or not the anthem and flag represented the military, but saying it is okay to spend a quarter million taxpayer dollars on this shit just proves you have a blind allegiance to this administration.

Regardless of who you supported in the election, you should understand that this was a terrible squandering of resources.
Barry flew in a much more expensive plane to talk to people about why they should vote for Hillary. Want to tell me about wasting money? And Barry wasn't there for the whole "I'm with her rally" either.

How long did he need to stay and watch those particular unAmerican, pussy-ass, cuck-ass cowards play football before he could leave without your scrutiny?
__________________
URANIUM ONE!!!
Posts: 59,632
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:23 PM   #212
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
45, 46, 47....
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FEMA-Free Zone
Casino cash: $87480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
If he went there only as a stunt, are you fine with that?
Yes. Barry showed up to disaster locations and didn't lift a finger to help. Is that OK?
__________________
URANIUM ONE!!!
Posts: 59,632
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:30 PM   #213
Pueblo Chieftan Pueblo Chieftan is offline
Bannedfromchoirpractice
 
Pueblo Chieftan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Pueblo,CO
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post


So now you just add things that weren't in the post I was replying to? What an asshole.

We all get it, you think every accusation against a cop needs to be approached as the perp is honest and the cop isn't. Not to mentions you think there's no need for process, just string-up the cop.

OTH I think the system works just fine. Complaints are welcome, and investigated by qualified investigators who gather all the available evidence, know the laws, and apply sane logic moving forward.
"OMG, thanks for the morning laugh... I put the really funny parts in bold..."

your words. not mine.

as long as the majority of the victims are black, the police won't be convicted. Rodney King taught us that even video footage isn't enough for a conviction.
Posts: 1,702
Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:44 PM   #214
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
45, 46, 47....
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FEMA-Free Zone
Casino cash: $87480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pueblo Chieftan View Post
"OMG, thanks for the morning laugh... I put the really funny parts in bold..."

your words. not mine.

as long as the majority of the victims are black, the police won't be convicted. Rodney King taught us that even video footage isn't enough for a conviction.

Just to clarify, you drive a van with "Free Candy & Puppies" painted on the side, right?

Lay off the crack pipe man!
__________________
URANIUM ONE!!!
Posts: 59,632
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:46 PM   #215
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $34597
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
But "incarceration mania" is a joke! Putting people in jail for repeatedly breaking the law is the way the system works.
You do realize many are first time offenders and that there are options besides jail, right? And that our prison system is increasingly creating repeat offenders, right? The growing private prison system has a horrendous 75% recidivism rate. Juvy is basically a PhD in learning to become a criminal. If prison is breeding repeat offenders, then how stupid are we to toss a kid for a loitering or small bag of weed into juvy where taxpayers basically pay to teach this kid to become a criminal.

Quote:
Please have the parents have their kids not break the law. And if you think that impossible, it's no more impossible than turning a blind eye to the criminal activity and rewarding them with white collar jobs. Especially if they've never really tried in school. There's no "luck" in getting out, it's just desire and avoiding conflict as best you can. But that desire has to be brought out in them by their parents. Sorry to sound insensitive, but, perhaps, not having kids until they're able to raise them properly should be an affirmative action plan.
I didn't say reward criminals. You can punish them without the lifelong consequences of jail. Despite your judgmental view, some people do take advantage of second chances. Some people do learn from their mistakes. I am not advocating for clearing murder or burglary charges. But do you have to ruin someone's life because of something as harmless as a first-time public intoxication and very small pot possession charge? And I did not say fork over white collar jobs. Just give them a shot to establish a life on their own merit without putting a Scarlet A on their resume.

Quote:
I suppose you're also mad at the billionaires who don't have their kids go to college and just jet around the world like they're Hollywierd peeps? I think we all have seen some nepotism in our lives, and we all know that it's not going anywhere.How many times a week do you refuse to help your kid learn, compete, or prosper because some kid you don't know has a Mom (and no Dad) who don't? Don't blame me because we have friends who have offered my son a job because they know his character. Yeah, Eagle Scout goes a LONG way in the world of opportunity, and I didn't have to do a thing. Why do you think I push SOOOOO hard for parents in rough areas to get their kids into scouting?
Really? Every job that's forked over through networking is handed over to an Eagle Scout? You've never seen a single case of nepotism or a doofus with an influential Daddy network his/her way into a job way above their ability? I went to college with a bunch of burnouts and doofuses that everyone knew only got in because of their Dad's network. A lot of these doofuses practically dropped out of college but still landed a terrific job because the hiring manager was in Daddy's cigar club.

So yeah, you tell me how many people get special advantages because of their Daddy's $ and networks vs. affirmative action. At least you have to have some performance qualification to get any advantage of affirmative action. No such thing for a trust fund baby whose Dad donated his way into admission to Harvard.
Posts: 29,778
chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:49 PM   #216
Pueblo Chieftan Pueblo Chieftan is offline
Bannedfromchoirpractice
 
Pueblo Chieftan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Pueblo,CO
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Just to clarify, you drive a van with "Free Candy & Puppies" painted on the side, right?

Lay off the crack pipe man!
I've seen white people get away with stuff that would get a black person killrd. Here are the magic words, "I feared for my life". The cops in Tulsa told several lies. The reason she shot him was because he was reaching into the car. How? The windows were rolled up. And there were two other officers on the scene as well. In MN, the cop said he thought Castile was a robbery suspect. Why not instruct all passengers to exit the vehicle one at a time once that vehicle was pulled over? Just like the SC case. Slager not only shot the man in the back multiple times, he planted his Taser near Scott to justify the shooting. He lied in his police report, lied to the public, then used the magical words, I feared for my life, and gets no conviction. When it's painfully obvious Slager is a lying POS. He "feared" for his life yet shot an unarmed man in the back. The lies he told about what happened is the only reason the video surfaced. But his lies mean about as much to the jury as the life of Scott meant to him, nothing.
Posts: 1,702
Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:27 PM   #217
IowaHawkeyeChief IowaHawkeyeChief is offline
Veteran
 
IowaHawkeyeChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pueblo Chieftan View Post
I've seen white people get away with stuff that would get a black person killrd. Here are the magic words, "I feared for my life". The cops in Tulsa told several lies. The reason she shot him was because he was reaching into the car. How? The windows were rolled up. And there were two other officers on the scene as well. In MN, the cop said he thought Castile was a robbery suspect. Why not instruct all passengers to exit the vehicle one at a time once that vehicle was pulled over? Just like the SC case. Slager not only shot the man in the back multiple times, he planted his Taser near Scott to justify the shooting. He lied in his police report, lied to the public, then used the magical words, I feared for my life, and gets no conviction. When it's painfully obvious Slager is a lying POS. He "feared" for his life yet shot an unarmed man in the back. The lies he told about what happened is the only reason the video surfaced. But his lies mean about as much to the jury as the life of Scott meant to him, nothing.
The guy in Tulsa was amped up pcp and was stopped in the middle of the highway he was reaching into his SUV, the same SUV he said he was going to blow up. She was indicted and found innocent by a jury. A jury is going to recognize the deceased didn't follow directions and was high as a kite and unpredictable. The Asian cop in St. Paul warned Castillo to keep his hands where he could see them, a jury sees the footage and agrees.

This scumbag in South Carolina is charged with Murder and should have been. I am overly confident a jury will agree and send him away forever.
__________________
Dave Lane's old avatar "SOON" answers the question on when TDS will have his family commit him to a mental institution....
Posts: 2,106
IowaHawkeyeChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliIowaHawkeyeChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliIowaHawkeyeChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliIowaHawkeyeChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliIowaHawkeyeChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliIowaHawkeyeChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliIowaHawkeyeChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliIowaHawkeyeChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliIowaHawkeyeChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliIowaHawkeyeChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliIowaHawkeyeChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 08:01 PM   #218
Pueblo Chieftan Pueblo Chieftan is offline
Bannedfromchoirpractice
 
Pueblo Chieftan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Pueblo,CO
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
The Asian cop in St. Paul warned Castillo to keep his hands where he could see them, a jury sees the footage and agrees.
It was murder. But evil people will ALWAYS clear these murderous, racist, killer cops. The other cop didn't even pulled his weapon or felt that the shooting was justified.

This officer should be charged with civil rights violations under the constitution and violated his civil rights philando castille was murdered by this racist cop
Posts: 1,702
Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 08:30 PM   #219
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $34597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pueblo Chieftan View Post
It was murder. But evil people will ALWAYS clear these murderous, racist, killer cops. The other cop didn't even pulled his weapon or felt that the shooting was justified.

This officer should be charged with civil rights violations under the constitution and violated his civil rights philando castille was murdered by this racist cop
That's a little harsh. I think the cop was a little jumpy and should have better de-escalated, but I wouldn't call it murder. The conversation needs to change from questioning brutality against people who make mistakes vs. questioning why we are creating situations that are better left alone. That we're putting officer's and civilians' lives in danger over broken taillights and selling cigarettes... at some point we have to question what good it's actually doing us. Is it helping to stop crime? No. Is it putting civilians on edge? Yes. Is it putting officers in danger? Yes. So why are we not only doing this, but doing this at an astronomical rate?
Posts: 29,778
chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:25 PM   #220
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
45, 46, 47....
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FEMA-Free Zone
Casino cash: $87480
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
You do realize many are first time offenders and that there are options besides jail, right? And that our prison system is increasingly creating repeat offenders, right? The growing private prison system has a horrendous 75% recidivism rate. Juvy is basically a PhD in learning to become a criminal. If prison is breeding repeat offenders, then how stupid are we to toss a kid for a loitering or small bag of weed into juvy where taxpayers basically pay to teach this kid to become a criminal.
Bad kids are bad, what's your point? Just set them free, right? No thanks. No kid is in Juvy for loitering. As for weed, just don't have any.


Quote:
I didn't say reward criminals. You can punish them without the lifelong consequences of jail. Despite your judgmental view, some people do take advantage of second chances. Some people do learn from their mistakes. I am not advocating for clearing murder or burglary charges. But do you have to ruin someone's life because of something as harmless as a first-time public intoxication and very small pot possession charge? And I did not say fork over white collar jobs. Just give them a shot to establish a life on their own merit without putting a Scarlet A on their resume.
I know some people caught with pot, two of them black, none of them went to jail because it was a first offense.


Quote:
Really? Every job that's forked over through networking is handed over to an Eagle Scout? You've never seen a single case of nepotism or a doofus with an influential Daddy network his/her way into a job way above their ability? I went to college with a bunch of burnouts and doofuses that everyone knew only got in because of their Dad's network. A lot of these doofuses practically dropped out of college but still landed a terrific job because the hiring manager was in Daddy's cigar club.
I've seen plenty of it. I don't know any billionaires, but I know plenty of businesses where they "plan to keep it in the family." That's nepotism. It never bothered me.

Quote:
So yeah, you tell me how many people get special advantages because of their Daddy's $ and networks vs. affirmative action. At least you have to have some performance qualification to get any advantage of affirmative action. No such thing for a trust fund baby whose Dad donated his way into admission to Harvard.
I don't know the numbers, I don't really care either, but that doesn't mean I'm going to hate on Tom of Tom's plumbing for passing the business off to his kid either.
__________________
URANIUM ONE!!!
Posts: 59,632
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:30 PM   #221
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
45, 46, 47....
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FEMA-Free Zone
Casino cash: $87480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pueblo Chieftan View Post
I've seen white people get away with stuff that would get a black person killrd. Here are the magic words, "I feared for my life". The cops in Tulsa told several lies. The reason she shot him was because he was reaching into the car. How? The windows were rolled up. And there were two other officers on the scene as well. In MN, the cop said he thought Castile was a robbery suspect. Why not instruct all passengers to exit the vehicle one at a time once that vehicle was pulled over? Just like the SC case. Slager not only shot the man in the back multiple times, he planted his Taser near Scott to justify the shooting. He lied in his police report, lied to the public, then used the magical words, I feared for my life, and gets no conviction. When it's painfully obvious Slager is a lying POS. He "feared" for his life yet shot an unarmed man in the back. The lies he told about what happened is the only reason the video surfaced. But his lies mean about as much to the jury as the life of Scott meant to him, nothing.
They feared for their life, what's your point? There was a lot (more) to fear after Obama took office, it is what it is.

The investigations will do their part. If you don't like it move to Canada.
__________________
URANIUM ONE!!!
Posts: 59,632
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:34 PM   #222
Pueblo Chieftan Pueblo Chieftan is offline
Bannedfromchoirpractice
 
Pueblo Chieftan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Pueblo,CO
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
They feared for their life, what's your point? There was a lot (more) to fear after Obama took office, it is what it is.

The investigations will do their part. If you don't like it move to Canada.
No Justice for UNARMED Blacks Killed by Race Soldier's is disrespect so call that out and demand Justice and Then ALL will Stand.
Posts: 1,702
Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:58 PM   #223
chiefzilla1501 chiefzilla1501 is offline
In Search of a Life
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Casino cash: $34597
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Bad kids are bad, what's your point? Just set them free, right? No thanks. No kid is in Juvy for loitering. As for weed, just don't have any.
Again, I didn't say let it go. There are plenty of ways to discipline kids and adults without putting them in juvie/prison. And despite what you think, lots of kids are sent to juvie for small nonviolent offenses. Just as lots of adults are sent to jail for that. If juvie and prisons are breeding repeat offenders, then they're obviously doing a shitty job of rehab. Seems like common sense to me that if these 2 places are breeding repeat criminals, then we should consider sending less people to the breeding ground.

Quote:
I know some people caught with pot, two of them black, none of them went to jail because it was a first offense.
You don't represent the majority. The enormous # of arrests for pot and for nonviolent offenses says otherwise.


Quote:
I've seen plenty of it. I don't know any billionaires, but I know plenty of businesses where they "plan to keep it in the family." That's nepotism. It never bothered me.

I don't know the numbers, I don't really care either, but that doesn't mean I'm going to hate on Tom of Tom's plumbing for passing the business off to his kid either.
I am not talking about handing the business off to a family member. I am talking about a Dad who donates a shitload of money to a school, and then his dunce son gets into Harvard. Or a doofus who barely graduates from college but his Dad's golfing buddy is the VP of Finance at a Wall Street firm. Because these leaders are primarily white, it is (and I hate using this word, but in this case it's 100% true) a white privilege. I'm not resentful of these people. But it's laughable when people get fired up about a small % of black people who are advantaged by affirmative action, as if there aren't a good # of white people who got their jobs not because of qualifications but because of who their parents know. What is the difference between an underqualified person getting a job because his Dad knew the VP vs. affirmative action?
Posts: 29,778
chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.chiefzilla1501 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:46 AM   #224
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
45, 46, 47....
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FEMA-Free Zone
Casino cash: $87480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pueblo Chieftan View Post
No Justice for UNARMED Blacks Killed by Race Soldier's is disrespect so call that out and demand Justice and Then ALL will Stand.
Tell us when that starts. Until then they need to stand their asses up for the anthem, or not play. And the team is well within their rights to not explain why they're not playing.

It'll be fun to see how committed these kneeling cucks are to their Nothing-Burger cause if a benching actually happens!
__________________
URANIUM ONE!!!
Posts: 59,632
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:58 AM   #225
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
45, 46, 47....
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FEMA-Free Zone
Casino cash: $87480
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Again, I didn't say let it go. There are plenty of ways to discipline kids and adults without putting them in juvie/prison. And despite what you think, lots of kids are sent to juvie for small nonviolent offenses. Just as lots of adults are sent to jail for that. If juvie and prisons are breeding repeat offenders, then they're obviously doing a shitty job of rehab. Seems like common sense to me that if these 2 places are breeding repeat criminals, then we should consider sending less people to the breeding ground.
No they aren't. You just want that to be true to suit you cause.

Quote:
You don't represent the majority. The enormous # of arrests for pot and for nonviolent offenses says otherwise.
As soon as they make it legal I'll be fine with it. As fine as drinking and driving that is. Until then it's against the law. Nobody can complain about it just because they think it should be legal. That's like complaining about a speeding ticket for doing 70 in a 55 because you want it to be 70! Lord knows it's an easy fix, and if you can't resist, don't complain.

Quote:
I am not talking about handing the business off to a family member. I am talking about a Dad who donates a shitload of money to a school, and then his dunce son gets into Harvard. Or a doofus who barely graduates from college but his Dad's golfing buddy is the VP of Finance at a Wall Street firm. Because these leaders are primarily white, it is (and I hate using this word, but in this case it's 100% true) a white privilege. I'm not resentful of these people. But it's laughable when people get fired up about a small % of black people who are advantaged by affirmative action, as if there aren't a good # of white people who got their jobs not because of qualifications but because of who their parents know. What is the difference between an underqualified person getting a job because his Dad knew the VP vs. affirmative action?
Clearly you are.. And not only is it more than a handful, it's documentation that some people were going to get something based on their race or gender.
Maybe you like the fight fire with fire mindset, but it's not going to stop any of those things at liberal institutions like academia, or having good connections.
__________________
URANIUM ONE!!!
Posts: 59,632
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:27 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.