Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
ROYC75 ROYC75 is offline
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!
 
ROYC75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Barn Yard
Casino cash: $2001000
Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
Posts: 31,037
ROYC75 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ROYC75 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ROYC75 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ROYC75 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ROYC75 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ROYC75 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ROYC75 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ROYC75 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ROYC75 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ROYC75 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ROYC75 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 10:14 PM   #7606
KChiefs1 KChiefs1 is offline
Iím a Mahomo!
 
KChiefs1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Mid-Missouri
Casino cash: $41121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
What you gonna do when your team goes 8-8?


I think you'd better be ready to ask yourself that question.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts: 30,078
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 10:20 PM   #7607
Mile High Mania Mile High Mania is offline
#triggering
 
Mile High Mania's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Tejas
Casino cash: $17329
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
KC went 9-7 in 2014 when they lost both a starting DL and their top tackling LB in the first game. Run defense went to shit..dropped from like 7th to 22nd.

This what just happened to Denver this off-season...the only difference is the Chiefs didn't lose their starting QB and his replacement. Imagine starting a totally green Bray that season...

Donkos are in for a rude awaking...
This thing could totally blow up, there's no doubt about it... but, I don't see that happening. I think the offense is going to be frustratingly boring as hell, but the defense will keep them alive through the 4th quarter. Again, I see a lot of 2011 with this team and it's going to be close every week.

I completely see how most are expecting doom and gloom, which is what will make this place so much fun when Denver hovers around long enough to keep you sweating. I don't see a division title this year, and as I've said all year - that's fine. They're about a 9-7 team right now, we'll see how Trevor does... but the wheels aren't flying off this thing.
__________________
Posts: 25,506
Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 01:33 AM   #7608
New World Order New World Order is offline
Choco Favre
 
New World Order's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Casino cash: $14863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
This thing could totally blow up, there's no doubt about it... but, I don't see that happening. I think the offense is going to be frustratingly boring as hell, but the defense will keep them alive through the 4th quarter. Again, I see a lot of 2011 with this team and it's going to be close every week.

I completely see how most are expecting doom and gloom, which is what will make this place so much fun when Denver hovers around long enough to keep you sweating. I don't see a division title this year, and as I've said all year - that's fine. They're about a 9-7 team right now, we'll see how Trevor does... but the wheels aren't flying off this thing.

Their defense is good enough to put them in the playoffs.

It will just depend on Semen. He's made a lot of mistakes during the preseason. He could **** the whole thing up.
Posts: 14,842
New World Order has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.New World Order has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.New World Order has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.New World Order has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.New World Order has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.New World Order has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.New World Order has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.New World Order has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.New World Order has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.New World Order has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.New World Order has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 01:59 AM   #7609
BlackOp BlackOp is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Casino cash: $15367
Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Their defense is good enough to put them in the playoffs.

It will just depend on Semen. He's made a lot of mistakes during the preseason. He could **** the whole thing up.
Their 2015 defense might have be good enough.....they have issues this year on the DL and questions at LB. It's not the same unit.

Id be really surprised if Semen isn't ranked in the bottom 5 QBs...he's a 7th round, rookie back-up that Broncos's PR is trying to sell as a legitimate starter. I haven't seen anything from the preseason that says different. They didn't let him attempt a pass in the first two series against the Rams starters...and had Lynch play the whole game against Phoenix.

Their fan-base bought it...I dont think season tickets are refundable. Selling hope works...

They've marketed it as "the guy that beat out Sanchez"...when Denver only brought him in as trade-bait. When the Kaep deal fell through...they didnt want to be on the hook for his $$$. He out played Semen...Elway thought he could flip that saved money Sanders way and he's not having it. It's why they tried to extend him right after they cut Sanchez and Colquitt...Word is, the rookie punter replacement is botching FG snaps in practice. That's bad new for a team that won 6 games by 3 points or less....and needs that other two phases to play flawlessly.

Elway is falling on his face...

Last edited by BlackOp; 09-06-2016 at 02:28 AM..
Posts: 5,692
BlackOp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BlackOp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BlackOp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BlackOp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BlackOp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BlackOp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BlackOp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BlackOp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BlackOp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BlackOp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BlackOp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 05:33 AM   #7610
kcchiefsus kcchiefsus is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Nowhere
Casino cash: $18049
I'm expecting Semen to suck, but I also expect him to at least win some games. It's pretty sad that that's more than you can say for any quarterback the Chiefs have drafted in modern times. We know this team is ran by pussies who will never make a real attempt at finding a quarterback. Some other journeyman trash will step up after Alex Smith is finally gone. God forbid we ever do draft a quarterback high and he fails because unlike other teams who keep trying the Chiefs will be too chicken shit to try again.
Posts: 4,649
kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 05:36 AM   #7611
Hog's Gone Fishin Hog's Gone Fishin is offline
Good Donkey = Dead Donkey
 
Hog's Gone Fishin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2001
Casino cash: $31376
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus View Post
I'm expecting Semen to suck, but I also expect him to at least win some games. It's pretty sad that that's more than you can say for any quarterback the Chiefs have drafted in modern times. We know this team is ran by pussies who will never make a real attempt at finding a quarterback. Some other journeyman trash will step up after Alex Smith is finally gone. God forbid we ever do draft a quarterback high and he fails because unlike other teams who keep trying the Chiefs will be too chicken shit to try again.

So go root for another team. We won't miss you !
__________________
Trump gonna drain that swamp !
Posts: 26,419
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 05:41 AM   #7612
Mile High Mania Mile High Mania is offline
#triggering
 
Mile High Mania's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Tejas
Casino cash: $17329
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Their 2015 defense might have be good enough.....they have issues this year on the DL and questions at LB. It's not the same unit.

Id be really surprised if Semen isn't ranked in the bottom 5 QBs...he's a 7th round, rookie back-up that Broncos's PR is trying to sell as a legitimate starter. I haven't seen anything from the preseason that says different. They didn't let him attempt a pass in the first two series against the Rams starters...and had Lynch play the whole game against Phoenix.

Their fan-base bought it...I dont think season tickets are refundable. Selling hope works...

They've marketed it as "the guy that beat out Sanchez"...when Denver only brought him in as trade-bait. When the Kaep deal fell through...they didnt want to be on the hook for his $$$. He out played Semen...Elway thought he could flip that saved money Sanders way and he's not having it. It's why they tried to extend him right after they cut Sanchez and Colquitt...Word is, the rookie punter replacement is botching FG snaps in practice. That's bad new for a team that won 6 games by 3 points or less....and needs that other two phases to play flawlessly.

Elway is falling on his face...
That's an awfully huge fall from grace that you're expecting there...
__________________
Posts: 25,506
Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mile High Mania 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 06:12 AM   #7613
threebag02 threebag02 is online now
Snacks Are Under My Apron
 
threebag02's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Casino cash: $4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus View Post
I'm expecting Semen to suck, but I also expect him to at least win some games. It's pretty sad that that's more than you can say for any quarterback the Chiefs have drafted in modern times. We know this team is ran by pussies who will never make a real attempt at finding a quarterback. Some other journeyman trash will step up after Alex Smith is finally gone. God forbid we ever do draft a quarterback high and he fails because unlike other teams who keep trying the Chiefs will be too chicken shit to try again.
Move your fandom to Mile HiGH
__________________
Claysexual, ChiefsPlanets Original Dumbest Mother****er 2017 and counting...
Posts: 13,681
threebag02 is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag02 is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag02 is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag02 is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag02 is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag02 is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag02 is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag02 is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag02 is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag02 is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag02 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 08:19 AM   #7614
BleedingRed BleedingRed is offline
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!
 
BleedingRed's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Houston, Tx
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
That's an awfully huge fall from grace that you're expecting there...
Honestly, its to be expected......... Should have kept Asswhiler
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
Anyone specific? I really wish that you would've died during Harvey
Click Here to Join Discord Group
Posts: 6,653
BleedingRed wants to die in a aids tree fire.BleedingRed wants to die in a aids tree fire.BleedingRed wants to die in a aids tree fire.BleedingRed wants to die in a aids tree fire.BleedingRed wants to die in a aids tree fire.BleedingRed wants to die in a aids tree fire.BleedingRed wants to die in a aids tree fire.BleedingRed wants to die in a aids tree fire.BleedingRed wants to die in a aids tree fire.BleedingRed wants to die in a aids tree fire.BleedingRed wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 08:30 AM   #7615
kcchiefsus kcchiefsus is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Nowhere
Casino cash: $18049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
So go root for another team. We won't miss you !
Sorry the truth hurts homer.
Posts: 4,649
kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 08:56 AM   #7616
vailpass vailpass is online now
Certified Organic & Free Range
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $24344
This thread is hilarious.
__________________
These violent delights have violent ends.

Last edited by vailpass; 09-06-2016 at 09:01 AM..
Posts: 51,277
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 09:07 AM   #7617
CrossCheck CrossCheck is offline
Starter
 
CrossCheck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2015
Casino cash: $1629
Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Check out the poor people wishing they could be like their betters. This thread is hilarious.
oops, you didn't edit quite fast enough. You just made the thread even more hilarious.
Posts: 187
CrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:16 AM   #7618
vailpass vailpass is online now
Certified Organic & Free Range
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $24344
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCheck View Post
oops, you didn't edit quite fast enough. You just made the thread even more hilarious.
There are a lot of people here I respect and don't wish to offend by pointing out the comedy of thinking you can talk shit to a Bronco fan. The majority of them don't touch this thread as they aren't nut bags.
__________________
These violent delights have violent ends.
Posts: 51,277
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:24 AM   #7619
CrossCheck CrossCheck is offline
Starter
 
CrossCheck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2015
Casino cash: $1629
Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
There are a lot of people here I respect and don't wish to offend by pointing out the comedy of thinking you can talk shit to a Bronco fan. The majority of them don't touch this thread as they aren't nut bags.
Of course we can talk shit with Bronco fans, without a HOF QB they have had little success, do they currently have a HOF QB?
Posts: 187
CrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCrossCheck is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:29 AM   #7620
vailpass vailpass is online now
Certified Organic & Free Range
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $24344
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCheck View Post
Of course we can talk shit with Bronco fans, without a HOF QB they have had little success, do they currently have a HOF QB?
Oh you can yap all day little doggy. Just don't expect to be taken seriously.
__________________
These violent delights have violent ends.
Posts: 51,277
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:06 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.