Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > Media Center

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2013, 08:37 PM  
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $180548
NBCs Hannibal trailer

Hmmmm.....ill give it a shot.

Cant embed.

http://www.sonypicturestelevision.co...o/axnhannibal/
Posts: 49,375
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:46 PM   #16
Richard_Cuckold Richard_Cuckold is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Casino cash: $5670
I'll definitely be giving this a shot. Mads as Hannibal is an awesome choice. And for those that are a fan of Mads, check out the film Valhalla Rising. Insanely effed up movie about vikings. Really really violent (you've been warned) and its directed by the guy that directed Drive.
Posts: 228
Richard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:29 AM   #17
Cheater5 Cheater5 is offline
Starter
 
Cheater5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Casino cash: $34151
Potential SPOILER ALERT:

Wonder if each week is going to follow the same cycle; bodies found arrayed by some demented serial killer, the conflicted Will Graham gets brought in to solve it who then confesses his self doubts to Lecter, who toys with the FBI while continuing to hunt/kill/eat people unerneath their noses.

I'm prolly being a little over critical, but I do enjoy watching it... But would have preferred maybe an enduring storyline/case that was kind of like 'The Wire'.

Good so far, but the actor playing Lecter is a little hard to understand sometimes- I'm also quite deaf.
Posts: 810
Cheater5 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCheater5 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCheater5 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCheater5 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCheater5 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCheater5 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCheater5 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCheater5 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCheater5 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCheater5 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCheater5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:14 AM   #18
Richard_Cuckold Richard_Cuckold is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Casino cash: $5670
this show rules finally saw it.
Posts: 228
Richard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < CasselRichard_Cuckold < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:20 PM   #19
The Bad Guy The Bad Guy is offline
Scott Pioli
 
The Bad Guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: The Copacobana
Casino cash: $231535
Love it so far.
__________________
Posts: 22,215
The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Bad Guy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:42 AM   #20
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $180548
Just watched the pilot last night. Wow, I thought it was outstanding. The best thing I've seen on NBC in a Loooong time. The actors they cast were great.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,375
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:55 AM   #21
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $180548
Watched the 2nd episode last night. Still very solid. IM on board for the full 13 episode run.

Interesting how they changed the reporter character to a female and made it a web blogger.

So are they going to have a weirdo serial killer character every week? Are there really that many weirded out serial killers out there at any one time?
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,375
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #22
frankotank frankotank is offline
I like 'em mustard & biscuits
 
frankotank's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Hill
Casino cash: $74636
I don't think they can keep an audience doing that. I'm guessing they will have a super villain to chase for the biggest part of the season.
.
__________________
A naked American man stole my balloons.
Posts: 5,617
frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.frankotank is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #23
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $180548
WTF NBC?? They will skip next weeks episode #4 because it involves the death of children. Too close to the Boston Marathon tragedy......

http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/nbc-...gs-1200390579/



After several particularly violent months in America, NBC has decided to pull episode four of frosh drama “Hannibal” from its lineup due to the disturbing content involving children murdering other children.

Fourth episode of the grisly serial killer drama featured Molly Shannon’s character brainwashing kids, leading them to kill other children.

Episode four was slated to air next week. Peacock will instead move directly to episode five. While the drama is serialized, NBC claims there will be no continuity issues, noting that TV critics have seen episodes three and five, and not four.

Decision arose after series creator Bryan Fuller phoned NBC and told the net that, “given the cultural climate right now in the U.S., I think we shouldn’t air the episode in its entirety.”



“I didn’t want to have anyone come to the show and have a negative experience,” Fuller told Variety. “Whenever you [write] a story and look at the sensational aspects of storytelling, you think, ‘This is interesting metaphorically, and this is interesting as social commentary.’ With this episode, it wasn’t about the graphic imagery or violence. It was the associations that came with the subject matter that I felt would inhibit the enjoyment of the overall episode. … It was my own sensitivity.”

Fuller cited the Sandy Hook shooting in December and this week’s Boston Marathon bombings as the root of this sensitivity issue. “Hannibal,” from Gaumont Intl., was filmed before the events in Newtown, Conn., had transpired.

By pulling episode four from the lineup, NBC has effectively bumped the frosh season of “Hannibal” up a week. The season finale for “Hannibal,” originally slated for June 27, will now be on June 20.



Incident is just another example of TV execs and creatives pulling content in the wake of violent events over the last few months. This week, ABC pushed an episode of “Castle” where Detective Kate Beckett steps on a pressure-sensitive bomb to April 29, though Alphabet may push the episode even further if it is still deemed too insensitive given recent events.

What’s more, after the Sandy Hook shooting, Syfy yanked an episode of “Haven,” which featured a school violence storyline. TLC delayed one-off “Best Funeral Ever” and Fox pulled episodes of its Sunday night toon skeins “Family Guy” and “American Dad” that execs felt were inappropriate given what had occurred in Connecticut days earlier.

Fans of “Hannibal” will still be able to see clips from episode four, however. NBC is making a package of clips from the yanked episode available on NBC.com next week. It focuses on character development and not the procedural element featured in episode four of “Hannibal.” Package will feature Fuller offering voice over and discussing the series.

“This is also a great opportunity to provide another platform for the show that can draw audiences to social media and give them original content that’s not just a behind-the-scenes special, but a webisode featuring the primary cast, which is a rare thing to get on the net,” Fuller explained.

But, mostly, Fuller said, “We want to be respectful of the social climate we’re in right now.”

Peacock notes that the fourth episode will run overseas, but not in the States.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,375
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #24
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is online now
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $1244990
JFC
Posts: 30,935
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:38 PM   #25
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $180548
Last nights episode was the weakest yet. Still high caliber, just too many plot leaps of logic for me.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,375
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:55 PM   #26
Tribal Warfare Tribal Warfare is offline
The Boom Boom Room
 
Tribal Warfare's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Far Beyond Comprehension
Casino cash: $1078997
Is anyone else having a problem understanding Mads Mikkelsen lines, because it seems like almost every other delivery of his I have to put on closed caption?
__________________
Posts: 28,302
Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:57 PM   #27
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $180548
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Is anyone else having a problem understanding Mads Mikkelsen lines, because it seems like almost every other delivery of his I have to put on closed caption?
I'm not, but I've watched all the episodes on my iPad. But I can see where a tv might have some trouble with it.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,375
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #28
Tribal Warfare Tribal Warfare is offline
The Boom Boom Room
 
Tribal Warfare's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Far Beyond Comprehension
Casino cash: $1078997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I'm not, but I've watched all the episodes on my iPad. But I can see where a tv might have some trouble with it.
His Danish accent is really distracting not because of acting quality but the simple fact it's hard to decipher what he is saying.
__________________
Posts: 28,302
Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.Tribal Warfare is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:32 PM   #29
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
MVP
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $180548
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
His Danish accent is really distracting not because of acting quality but the simple fact it's hard to decipher what he is saying.
Yea, I can see that. But with headphones it's nice and clear. I know sometimes the sound quality on my tv varies depending on the show.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 49,375
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #30
Anyong Bluth Anyong Bluth is offline
God among men
 
Anyong Bluth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chicago
Casino cash: $59565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
WTF NBC?? They will skip next weeks episode #4 because it involves the death of children. Too close to the Boston Marathon tragedy......

http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/nbc-...gs-1200390579/



After several particularly violent months in America, NBC has decided to pull episode four of frosh drama “Hannibal” from its lineup due to the disturbing content involving children murdering other children.

Fourth episode of the grisly serial killer drama featured Molly Shannon’s character brainwashing kids, leading them to kill other children.

Episode four was slated to air next week. Peacock will instead move directly to episode five. While the drama is serialized, NBC claims there will be no continuity issues, noting that TV critics have seen episodes three and five, and not four.

Decision arose after series creator Bryan Fuller phoned NBC and told the net that, “given the cultural climate right now in the U.S., I think we shouldn’t air the episode in its entirety.”



“I didn’t want to have anyone come to the show and have a negative experience,” Fuller told Variety. “Whenever you [write] a story and look at the sensational aspects of storytelling, you think, ‘This is interesting metaphorically, and this is interesting as social commentary.’ With this episode, it wasn’t about the graphic imagery or violence. It was the associations that came with the subject matter that I felt would inhibit the enjoyment of the overall episode. … It was my own sensitivity.”

Fuller cited the Sandy Hook shooting in December and this week’s Boston Marathon bombings as the root of this sensitivity issue. “Hannibal,” from Gaumont Intl., was filmed before the events in Newtown, Conn., had transpired.

By pulling episode four from the lineup, NBC has effectively bumped the frosh season of “Hannibal” up a week. The season finale for “Hannibal,” originally slated for June 27, will now be on June 20.



Incident is just another example of TV execs and creatives pulling content in the wake of violent events over the last few months. This week, ABC pushed an episode of “Castle” where Detective Kate Beckett steps on a pressure-sensitive bomb to April 29, though Alphabet may push the episode even further if it is still deemed too insensitive given recent events.

What’s more, after the Sandy Hook shooting, Syfy yanked an episode of “Haven,” which featured a school violence storyline. TLC delayed one-off “Best Funeral Ever” and Fox pulled episodes of its Sunday night toon skeins “Family Guy” and “American Dad” that execs felt were inappropriate given what had occurred in Connecticut days earlier.

Fans of “Hannibal” will still be able to see clips from episode four, however. NBC is making a package of clips from the yanked episode available on NBC.com next week. It focuses on character development and not the procedural element featured in episode four of “Hannibal.” Package will feature Fuller offering voice over and discussing the series.

“This is also a great opportunity to provide another platform for the show that can draw audiences to social media and give them original content that’s not just a behind-the-scenes special, but a webisode featuring the primary cast, which is a rare thing to get on the net,” Fuller explained.

But, mostly, Fuller said, “We want to be respectful of the social climate we’re in right now.”

Peacock notes that the fourth episode will run overseas, but not in the States.
The last sentence is all that matters- which means I will just get it off torrent. These days almost any show is available withing 2-3 hours after being aired.
__________________
Sports are to men as relationships are to women.

** user formerly known as Cocina_Basement **
Posts: 5,346
Anyong Bluth wants to die in a aids tree fire.Anyong Bluth wants to die in a aids tree fire.Anyong Bluth wants to die in a aids tree fire.Anyong Bluth wants to die in a aids tree fire.Anyong Bluth wants to die in a aids tree fire.Anyong Bluth wants to die in a aids tree fire.Anyong Bluth wants to die in a aids tree fire.Anyong Bluth wants to die in a aids tree fire.Anyong Bluth wants to die in a aids tree fire.Anyong Bluth wants to die in a aids tree fire.Anyong Bluth wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.