Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 01:05 PM  
gblowfish gblowfish is offline
Be Kind To Your Pets
 
gblowfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Glorious Independence, MO
Casino cash: $3171269
The Donald Is Suing Bill Maher

Bill went on the Tonight Show and said he would give $5 million to the charity of The Donald's choice if he could prove he was not the spawn of his mother screwing an orangutan.

The Donald proved his father, Fred Trump, was indeed his father. Now he's suing bill for the $$$.

That's one expensive punchline!

Story is here:

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.co...-for-5-million
Posts: 25,250
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:25 AM   #31
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2223652
It's called a sense of humor, maybe the Donald can buy one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 22,576
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:26 AM   #32
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $2223652
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNR View Post
But Maher is a hero right you are so predictable it humorous~
I think he's funny as shit, and brilliant.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 22,576
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:33 AM   #33
RNR RNR is offline
Standing for my beliefs~
 
RNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $31105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
I think he's funny as shit, and brilliant.
I think he is funny also, and my criticism of Trump being an idiot has been stated often. That does not change the fact that although Maher is funny he is disingenuous politically~
__________________

"If itís true that our species is alone in the universe, then Iíd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little"
George Carlin~
Posts: 23,502
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:18 AM   #34
lcarus lcarus is offline
Everybody Lies.
 
lcarus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Casino cash: $75805
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNR View Post
I have no idea why I do it. I started doing it on emails at work and it rolled over to here. It does seem to bother some who do not like me so that is a bonus~
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TOO GOOD FOR THE PERIOD YA SUMBITCH!?!?
Posts: 9,493
lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.lcarus has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:40 AM   #35
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $117441
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Makes your posts look a little "ethnic." That's always popular over here in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNR View Post
Ok scooter explain that one

The "~" is commonly used in the Spanish language
Mexicans speak Spanish
A lot of people on here don't like Mexicans, or non-white ethnicities in general

Sincerely, "Scooter"
Posts: 15,184
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:40 AM   #36
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $117441
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNR View Post
I think he is funny also, and my criticism of Trump being an idiot has been stated often. That does not change the fact that although Maher is funny he is disingenuous politically~
How so~?
Posts: 15,184
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:15 PM   #37
RNR RNR is offline
Standing for my beliefs~
 
RNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $31105
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
The "~" is commonly used in the Spanish language
Mexicans speak Spanish
A lot of people on here don't like Mexicans, or non-white ethnicities in general

Sincerely, "Scooter"
I did not know that~
__________________

"If itís true that our species is alone in the universe, then Iíd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little"
George Carlin~
Posts: 23,502
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:26 PM   #38
RNR RNR is offline
Standing for my beliefs~
 
RNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $31105
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
How so~?
Because he is ridiculously bias to the left. He rages against the right, and hands out mild criticism if any to the left. No person can tow either party line with sincerity~
__________________

"If itís true that our species is alone in the universe, then Iíd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little"
George Carlin~
Posts: 23,502
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:16 PM   #39
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $117441
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNR View Post
Because he is ridiculously bias to the left. He rages against the right, and hands out mild criticism if any to the left. No person can tow either party line with sincerity~
That's not really being "disingenuous." You're assuming he is, without really having a reason. Anyway, I've heard him criticize the left many times. Obviously, he's more critical of the right.

A lot of it comes down to merely disagreeing with the left on some things, while considering much of the right to be absolutely batshit crazy.
Posts: 15,184
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:57 PM   #40
RNR RNR is offline
Standing for my beliefs~
 
RNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $31105
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
That's not really being "disingenuous." You're assuming he is, without really having a reason. Anyway, I've heard him criticize the left many times. Obviously, he's more critical of the right.

A lot of it comes down to merely disagreeing with the left on some things, while considering much of the right to be absolutely batshit crazy.
__________________

"If itís true that our species is alone in the universe, then Iíd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little"
George Carlin~
Posts: 23,502
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:51 PM   #41
Direckshun Direckshun is offline
Black for Palestine
 
Direckshun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Springpatch
Casino cash: $1203060
****ing gold.

__________________
Posts: 43,004
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:55 PM   #42
KChiefer KChiefer is online now
Fantastic Planeteer
 
KChiefer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Champaign, IL
Casino cash: $996034
Say what you want about Maher, but if you don't enjoy his New Rules, you're joyless.

Regarding this lawsuit, just because a name is on a birth certificate doesn't mean they're the father. We're going to need DNA.

Last edited by KChiefer; 02-09-2013 at 04:04 PM..
Posts: 4,624
KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:04 PM   #43
Direckshun Direckshun is offline
Black for Palestine
 
Direckshun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Springpatch
Casino cash: $1203060
I'm a fan, not of his comedy (although that segment in post #41 is ****ing gold), but of discussions he frequently has on his show.

His show is one of the very, very few on television where you get unscripted, genuine arguments between leading lights of their respective movements.

Take this argument he had recently between Glenn Greenwald (really the brightest light for today's civil libertarianism) and Andrew Sullivan (a conservative Obama-apologist) over the killing of Anwar Al-Awlaki:



Now, again, you can say whatever you want about Maher personally, say whatever you want about how much you disagree with Sullivan or Greenwald.

But this is a high quality argument that is not partisan or scripted. And it's relatively frequent on Maher's show. He deserves applause for making this possible.

His humor, meh. It's a bit lazy, not my style (I prefer the Daily Show/Colbert's efforts, which are much more in-depth and less reliant on obvious poop humor). I saw Maher live about two years ago when he visited Springfield, and his act was about two years out of date -- he had taken literally no efforts to update it. I know he's got a busy schedule, but that's lazy as shit.

And unlike Stewart/Colbert, it's pretty obvious he's a huge dick. Which he happily admits.

I'm not a fan of Maher the person, or the comedian, but as a layman moderator of usually high caliber political discussion, he's a rare breed on today's television.
__________________
Posts: 43,004
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:43 PM   #44
RNR RNR is offline
Standing for my beliefs~
 
RNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $31105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I'm a fan, not of his comedy (although that segment in post #41 is ****ing gold), but of discussions he frequently has on his show.

His show is one of the very, very few on television where you get unscripted, genuine arguments between leading lights of their respective movements.

Take this argument he had recently between Glenn Greenwald (really the brightest light for today's civil libertarianism) and Andrew Sullivan (a conservative Obama-apologist) over the killing of Anwar Al-Awlaki:



Now, again, you can say whatever you want about Maher personally, say whatever you want about how much you disagree with Sullivan or Greenwald.

But this is a high quality argument that is not partisan or scripted. And it's relatively frequent on Maher's show. He deserves applause for making this possible.

His humor, meh. It's a bit lazy, not my style (I prefer the Daily Show/Colbert's efforts, which are much more in-depth and less reliant on obvious poop humor). I saw Maher live about two years ago when he visited Springfield, and his act was about two years out of date -- he had taken literally no efforts to update it. I know he's got a busy schedule, but that's lazy as shit.

And unlike Stewart/Colbert, it's pretty obvious he's a huge dick. Which he happily admits.

I'm not a fan of Maher the person, or the comedian, but as a layman moderator of usually high caliber political discussion, he's a rare breed on today's television.
I disagree completely. I think he is hilarious. As far as a moderator his show has always been slanted left, as is his audience. They hoot and cheer any thing left. I have watched this show several times. Most often the panel is stacked and whoever shows up from the right is interrupted and talked over. I will say that clip is far and away the most balanced discussion I have seen on that show. That could be due to the fact Obama is over reaching so far to even embarrass the left now~
__________________

"If itís true that our species is alone in the universe, then Iíd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little"
George Carlin~
Posts: 23,502
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:33 PM   #45
Baby Lee Baby Lee is offline
Cake Boss!!
 
Baby Lee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 456 Lick My Butthole Lane
Casino cash: $127781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Bill Maher has been and will always be an idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post
ah, but he often an entertaining idiot...
Maher is the guy that I love listening to, while simultaneously dissecting his bits. He's both enormously easy to dissect and enormously entertaining. Its a heady mix of fun and BS.
__________________
#geekyporn - Star Wars, but with ****in' - it's a wokring title #secondseacrest
Posts: 38,728
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.