Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Media Center

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 09:50 PM  
Braincase Braincase is offline
Captain Nemo
 
Braincase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Brownbackistan
Casino cash: $6547
What? No "Sons of Anarchy" Thread?

I had a late coaches meeting, recording the whole pilot episode on FX later.
Posts: 15,067
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #706
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $12390
So i finally got caught up and watched the last few episodes of this season.

After a strong start and a slow middle, i thought they did a decent job of wrapping things ups. Nice to see Donal Logue get a juicy role and it looks like hes going to be back next year too. A couple of real nice cliffhangers too with Clay and Tara.

My only question is why did Bobby turn back loyal to Clay? Why would he after all the sh*t Clay has pulled? Didnt make sense to me?
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 50,469
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:47 PM   #707
SLAG SLAG is offline
Superbowl MVP
 
SLAG's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: OOOOOOOOOOOOOLATHE
Casino cash: $5787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
So i finally got caught up and watched the last few episodes of this season.

After a strong start and a slow middle, i thought they did a decent job of wrapping things ups. Nice to see Donal Logue get a juicy role and it looks like hes going to be back next year too. A couple of real nice cliffhangers too with Clay and Tara.

My only question is why did Bobby turn back loyal to Clay? Why would he after all the sh*t Clay has pulled? Didnt make sense to me?
I don't think it was him being loyal - I think it was him finding a solution to the blood shed - Bobby wants everyone to be buddy buddy / friends til the end - while jax's blood boils - but Jax is working smarter not harder - Can't wait for next season
__________________
Ad astra per aspera


Posts: 11,029
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:49 PM   #708
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $12390
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAG View Post
I don't think it was him being loyal - I think it was him finding a solution to the blood shed - Bobby wants everyone to be buddy buddy / friends til the end - while jax's blood boils - but Jax is working smarter not harder - Can't wait for next season
IMO they have turned Jax into a truly despicable character. maybe that was the plan all along? I find it hard to root for him anymore.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 50,469
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:13 AM   #709
CoMoChief CoMoChief is offline
The Revolution Has Begun
 
CoMoChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $8610
The show needed Jax to turn into this character in order for the show to go on IMO.
__________________
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: RT Donald Stephenson #79
Posts: 31,027
CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.CoMoChief threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:16 AM   #710
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $12390
Line of the season:

"I hope you get fist-raped in prison"


OUCH......and Gemma is a rape victim.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 50,469
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:55 AM   #711
COchief COchief is offline
Veteran
 
COchief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Donk-town
Casino cash: $6603
I just finished watching the first three seasons of this show and am left wondering how anyone can like a show this stupid:

Ethan Zoebel: This guy rapes (or orders it) the leaders wife, the 2nd in command's mom, and blows up a long time member. Clay can't take 30 seconds to go shoot him in the face. Whee he just gets away never to be heard from again. Some badass MC club you got there.

Tom Arnold: Beats a members wife to death, costing the MC tons of $ in the process and they know where he lives and works and they just completely ignore him like it never happened (I don't give a shit if he gets his comeuppance years later), still stupid that they didn't go torture and kill immediately.

Tara: Could there possibly be a more stupid woman on TV? I don't even know where to begin this bitch is so dumb. Nice dream guy idiot.

ATF bitch: Really? A little over the top aren't we? Why not just have her transform into Satan in her final episode, it would probably be more believable than the stupid shit the writers had her do.

Opie: "You tried to kill me and shot my wife and mother of my children in the head, dur that's ok, can I still be in the club?"

Irish Baby Chase Season: Without a doubt the dumbest thing I have ever seen on a screen. Seriously, wtf? Let's charter a plane and bring every single idiot from Cali to Ireland and just drink and ride bikes for days. Jax will just chill and try to bang his sister instead of trying to find his kid for a few weeks. Also, some stupid baby is the key to all IRA bullshit and the ultimate bargaining chip for a priest. I liked the theme song, everything else sucked huge donkey dick.

Jax: This actor is the most uncoordinated retard I have ever seen on the tube. His "pissed off gangsta walk" is the lamest thing on tv. I giggle everytime he does that pussy walk and then goes and has the most nonathletic "fight scene" ever. I have no doubt I could eat big macs for every meal, smoke 2 packs a day, for over a decade and still one time that bitch. (not an internet tough guy, but if you pay attention, the actor is a gigantic pussy)

Clay: Just in general a complete idiot. Also, what happened to his arthritis? He had to be tied to his bike at one point and then Whee, it's all better. Nice call on the Opie situation retard.

Action scenes: Holy LOL Batman! Could these be anymore ridiculous? All they do is play some very shitty 80s hair metal, show a bunch of pussies on bikes, and then some absolutely terrible fighting/gun fighting. These are laughable and I found myself rolling my eyes everytime that crap music starts.

Opie's Revenge: Hey you gigantic douchebag, you want revenge? Your most trusted friends right behind you there are the ones that pulled the trigger and ordered what was supposed to be your death. How about maybe killing them? If I was him I wouldn't spend my time recreating the scene, maybe stomping her in the face for a few hours would have been better than a painless gunshot. "This is what she felt" how stupid.

Writing in general: Everyone gets raped, kidnapped, killed, or pregnant. No exceptions. Anyone with a shred of decency gets theirs (Halfsac/Donna). The worst of the worst (Priest, Tom Arnold, Zoebelle) all get to just live out their lives.

All I have to say about my general experience is this: "Everyone in this room is now dumber for having watched it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your souls."
Posts: 1,974
COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:01 AM   #712
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $12390
Quote:
Originally Posted by COchief View Post
I just finished watching the first three seasons of this show and am left wondering how anyone can like a show this stupid:

Ethan Zoebel: This guy rapes (or orders it) the leaders wife, the 2nd in command's mom, and blows up a long time member. Clay can't take 30 seconds to go shoot him in the face. Whee he just gets away never to be heard from again. Some badass MC club you got there.

Tom Arnold: Beats a members wife to death, costing the MC tons of $ in the process and they know where he lives and works and they just completely ignore him like it never happened (I don't give a shit if he gets his comeuppance years later), still stupid that they didn't go torture and kill immediately.

Tara: Could there possibly be a more stupid woman on TV? I don't even know where to begin this bitch is so dumb. Nice dream guy idiot.

ATF bitch: Really? A little over the top aren't we? Why not just have her transform into Satan in her final episode, it would probably be more believable than the stupid shit the writers had her do.

Opie: "You tried to kill me and shot my wife and mother of my children in the head, dur that's ok, can I still be in the club?"

Irish Baby Chase Season: Without a doubt the dumbest thing I have ever seen on a screen. Seriously, wtf? Let's charter a plane and bring every single idiot from Cali to Ireland and just drink and ride bikes for days. Jax will just chill and try to bang his sister instead of trying to find his kid for a few weeks. Also, some stupid baby is the key to all IRA bullshit and the ultimate bargaining chip for a priest. I liked the theme song, everything else sucked huge donkey dick.

Jax: This actor is the most uncoordinated retard I have ever seen on the tube. His "pissed off gangsta walk" is the lamest thing on tv. I giggle everytime he does that pussy walk and then goes and has the most nonathletic "fight scene" ever. I have no doubt I could eat big macs for every meal, smoke 2 packs a day, for over a decade and still one time that bitch. (not an internet tough guy, but if you pay attention, the actor is a gigantic pussy)

Clay: Just in general a complete idiot. Also, what happened to his arthritis? He had to be tied to his bike at one point and then Whee, it's all better. Nice call on the Opie situation retard.

Action scenes: Holy LOL Batman! Could these be anymore ridiculous? All they do is play some very shitty 80s hair metal, show a bunch of pussies on bikes, and then some absolutely terrible fighting/gun fighting. These are laughable and I found myself rolling my eyes everytime that crap music starts.

Opie's Revenge: Hey you gigantic douchebag, you want revenge? Your most trusted friends right behind you there are the ones that pulled the trigger and ordered what was supposed to be your death. How about maybe killing them? If I was him I wouldn't spend my time recreating the scene, maybe stomping her in the face for a few hours would have been better than a painless gunshot. "This is what she felt" how stupid.

Writing in general: Everyone gets raped, kidnapped, killed, or pregnant. No exceptions. Anyone with a shred of decency gets theirs (Halfsac/Donna). The worst of the worst (Priest, Tom Arnold, Zoebelle) all get to just live out their lives.

All I have to say about my general experience is this: "Everyone in this room is now dumber for having watched it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your souls."

I cant argue with any of your points. It is a pretty dumb show if you stop and think about things for more than 2 minutes. But I still enjoy it. If you disliked it so much, how did you make it through 3 seasons?
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 50,469
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:10 AM   #713
COchief COchief is offline
Veteran
 
COchief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Donk-town
Casino cash: $6603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I cant argue with any of your points. It is a pretty dumb show if you stop and think about things for more than 2 minutes. But I still enjoy it. If you disliked it so much, how did you make it through 3 seasons?
Trust me dude, I have no idea how I made it. The last few episodes I watched via netflix and was doing laundry, running errands, walking my dog, and virtually anything else I could to not watch anymore. Plus, with all the fan-fare I guess I was convinced it might get better.

Whee! Irish baby chase! JFC
Posts: 1,974
COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:37 PM   #714
OmahaChief OmahaChief is offline
#TakeTheCrown
 
OmahaChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Omaha
Casino cash: $6805
Quote:
Originally Posted by COchief View Post
Jax: This actor is the most uncoordinated retard I have ever seen on the tube. His "pissed off gangsta walk" is the lamest thing on tv. I giggle everytime he does that pussy walk and then goes and has the most nonathletic "fight scene" ever. I have no doubt I could eat big macs for every meal, smoke 2 packs a day, for over a decade and still one time that bitch. (not an internet tough guy, but if you pay attention, the actor is a gigantic pussy).
All this talk about a fictional character being a pussy but yet you "giggle". Do you have a rainbow sticker on your car?
Posts: 3,067
OmahaChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.OmahaChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.OmahaChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.OmahaChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.OmahaChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.OmahaChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.OmahaChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.OmahaChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.OmahaChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.OmahaChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.OmahaChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #715
COchief COchief is offline
Veteran
 
COchief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Donk-town
Casino cash: $6603
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaChief View Post
All this talk about a fictional character being a pussy but yet you "giggle". Do you have a rainbow sticker on your car?
Fine "chuckle", feel better? I don't have that sticker you're looking for, maybe try gay.com to locate your fellow brethren.

Sorry for pointing out that your "awesome show dude", is actually moronic and at times the dumbest thing ever put on tv. I noticed you didn't address anything in my post or try to contradict my opinion. All you could come up with was "hurr hurr you gay!", not that I should be at all surprised, I mean look at what you consider a quality show, intelligence is obviously not your strong suit.

Cheers Bitch!
Posts: 1,974
COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:20 AM   #716
keg in kc keg in kc is offline
oxymoron
 
keg in kc's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: OP/KC/Whatever
Casino cash: $7654
Posts: 51,647
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 06:53 PM   #717
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $12390
Bump for season 6 premiere tonight!
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 50,469
Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Deberg_1990 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:23 PM   #718
PackerinMo PackerinMo is offline
Knights of Columbus that hurt!
 
PackerinMo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere in 'Merica
Casino cash: $8490
Normally I would like this kind of series but there's just something about it that makes it too brutal to handle. Its crazy because i've watched all kinds of disturbing horror movies and action flicks with violence and love them but there's just something about SOA that makes me puss out. More power to those who like it though.
__________________
Posts: 6,721
PackerinMo is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PackerinMo is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PackerinMo is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PackerinMo is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PackerinMo is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PackerinMo is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PackerinMo is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PackerinMo is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PackerinMo is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PackerinMo is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.PackerinMo is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:50 PM   #719
KcMizzou KcMizzou is offline
Supporter
 
KcMizzou's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Parkville MO
Casino cash: $5270
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
Normally I would like this kind of series but there's just something about it that makes it too brutal to handle. Its crazy because i've watched all kinds of disturbing horror movies and action flicks with violence and love them but there's just something about SOA that makes me puss out. More power to those who like it though.
Posts: 54,696
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:40 PM   #720
Mavericks Ace Mavericks Ace is offline
Here for LOLZ
 
Mavericks Ace's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Casino cash: $18794
So a true story.

Our lawn care person was trimming the bushes and cut my Directv wire. So I cant see this weeks season premiere.

FFS. FML.
__________________
A wise CP'er explained to me that I don't have to defend Alex Smith anymore. So, I won't
Posts: 11,902
Mavericks Ace 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mavericks Ace 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mavericks Ace 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mavericks Ace 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mavericks Ace 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mavericks Ace 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mavericks Ace 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mavericks Ace 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mavericks Ace 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mavericks Ace 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mavericks Ace 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:01 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.