Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC & Vatican City

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 04:09 PM  
Trivers Trivers is offline
Always ask 'Why?"
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Two Rivers, Wisconsin
Casino cash: $2367
I've started to move my stock money overseas. We are on a train wreck by 2020 to 2025

I've started to move my stock money overseas.

I figure by 2015 to have most of my small portfolio outside the USA.

It may not be much compared to others, but it is my hard earned future. Looking to place in the Aus/NZ markets.

Entitlements are going to bankrupt us by the '20s and the government will keep raising taxes to pay for it.
Posts: 776
Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #2
FD FD is offline
Veteran
 
FD's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Casino cash: $12276
You realize the Australian currency is currently way overvalued due to a mining boom, right? And that their entitlements are generally more generous than ours?

Try again.
__________________
Homer: [looking at watch] Two hours? Why'd they build this ghost town so far away?
Lisa: Because they discovered gold over there!
Homer: It's because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everybody does everything.
Posts: 3,660
FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:42 PM   #3
La literatura La literatura is offline
MVP
 
La literatura's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Casino cash: $5000
Go to Africa, young man!
Posts: 7,171
La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #4
La literatura La literatura is offline
MVP
 
La literatura's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Casino cash: $5000
I cashed out on my American Express Mutual Fund set up by grandma ($845), and invested in Dubble Bubble gum tubs. My friend was going to the restroom next to Jim Cramer and some other guy in New York one day and overheard this tip.
Posts: 7,171
La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.La literatura is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:09 PM   #5
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $54567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
I've started to move my stock money overseas.
Thanks for letting us know.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Did planes hit the 2 WTC towers? Yes. Ah but were they the airliners we were told they were? Evidence and physics seems to say NO!

What about the Pentagon?? Again it appears it would...defy physics.
Posts: 25,551
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:36 PM   #6
KC native KC native is offline
Le@der of Meehecans
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $44270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
I've started to move my stock money overseas.

I figure by 2015 to have most of my small portfolio outside the USA.

It may not be much compared to others, but it is my hard earned future. Looking to place in the Aus/NZ markets.

Entitlements are going to bankrupt us by the '20s and the government will keep raising taxes to pay for it.
Your thesis is off. This is a perfect example of why politics and investing don't mix.
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 23,048
KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #7
LiveSteam LiveSteam is offline
The Constitutional Choo choo
 
LiveSteam's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: homeof43conferencetitles
Casino cash: $24321
oop:
Posts: 18,955
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:08 PM   #8
Brock Brock is offline
Do it.
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $22599
Pretty naive and stupid. Where is your money going to hide?
Posts: 45,043
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #9
Trivers Trivers is offline
Always ask 'Why?"
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Two Rivers, Wisconsin
Casino cash: $2367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Pretty naive and stupid. Where is your money going to hide?
Actually, there are numerous avenues outside the USA to grow capital. You don't have hide anything.

If the USA goes broke, I want to be elsewhere.

What will you do if the USA defaults on its debts?

Always have a plan B. What is yours?
Posts: 776
Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.Trivers is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:20 PM   #10
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $54567
We're doomed!

/people who have been wrong about every prediction ever
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Did planes hit the 2 WTC towers? Yes. Ah but were they the airliners we were told they were? Evidence and physics seems to say NO!

What about the Pentagon?? Again it appears it would...defy physics.
Posts: 25,551
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:33 PM   #11
RedNeckRaider RedNeckRaider is offline
Ready when you are~
 
RedNeckRaider's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $23061
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
We're doomed!

/people who have been wrong about every prediction ever
Anyone who thinks the financial situation this country is in is stable is either stupid or not paying attention~
__________________
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Posts: 26,352
RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.RedNeckRaider is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #12
KC native KC native is offline
Le@der of Meehecans
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $44270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
Actually, there are numerous avenues outside the USA to grow capital. You don't have hide anything.

If the USA goes broke, I want to be elsewhere.

What will you do if the USA defaults on its debts?

Always have a plan B. What is yours?
The US is in no danger of default anytime in the foreseeable future.

Are you aware that many other countries are in a worse position with regards to their debt?

You should always have a portion of your portfolio in international stocks. But you are being absurd.
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 23,048
KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:18 PM   #13
KC native KC native is offline
Le@der of Meehecans
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $44270
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider View Post
Anyone who thinks the financial situation this country is in is stable is either stupid or not paying attention~
Our situation is very stable. The US is the safest boat in rough seas.
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 23,048
KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC native 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:47 PM   #14
DementedLogic DementedLogic is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle, WA
Casino cash: $5180
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
We're doomed!

/people who have been wrong about every prediction ever
Like the people who predicted the housing crisis and NASDAQ bubble?
Posts: 780
DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DementedLogic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:37 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.