|10-28-2012, 05:43 PM||Topic Starter|
In ur base killing ur dudes.
Join Date: Apr 2007
Casino cash: $50982
Mock Draft - First Round
Based on current NFL Standings (prior to games today)
1. Kansas City Chiefs
- Geno Smith, QB; WVU
- No brainer. If KC doesn't draft Smith, they should automatically lose the franchise.
2. Cleveland Browns
- Jarvis Jones, OLB; UGA
- Cleveland pass rush is abyssmal.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Barkevious Mingo, OLB/DE; LSU
- Jaguars pass rush is the worst in the NFL. Mingo is a natural talent.
4. Carolina Panthers
- Starlite Lotulelei, DT; Utah
- Star is capable of dominating in any scheme.
5. Oakland Raiders
- Matt Barkley, QB; USC
- Palmer is a 10 year vet with his best years behind him.
6. New Orleans Saints
- John Hankins, DT; Ohio State
- Solidifies the interior for the Saints.
7. Detroit Lions
- DeMarcus Milliner, CB; Alabama
- Horrible secondary is holding this team back.
8. St. Louis Rams
- Luke Joeckel, OT; Texas A&M
- Bradford needs quality protection. Seriously. They signed Fece Richardson.
9. St. Louis Rams
- Chance Warmack, OG; Alabama
- See above.
10. Tennessee Titans
- Manti Te'o, LB; Notre Dame
- Titans stink defensively and Te'o is a beast and leader.
11. New York Jets
- Sam Montgomery, DE/OLB; LSU
- Horrible team with zero pass rush.
12. Cincinnati Bengals
- CJ Mosely, LB; Alabama
- Will help at any LB position.
13. Buffalo Bills
- Tyler Wilson, QB; Arkansas
- Like the Chiefs, the Bills are questioning their decision to give Fitz big money.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Johnthan Banks, CB; Mississippi State
- Dog crap secondary. Banks is a stud.
15. Philadelphia Eagles
- Demontre Moore, DE/OLB; Texas A&M
- Eagles have no pass rush.
16. Indianapolis Colts
- Bjoern Werner, DE; Florida State
- Animal who is just learning the nuances of the game. Huge upside.
17. Miami Dolphins
- Barrett Jones, OL; Alabama
- Can play all five OL positions at a very high level.
18. Dallas Cowboys
- John Jenkins, DT; Georgia
- Cowboys struggle in making stands.
19. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Eric Reid, S; LSU
- Polamalu is becoming more and more injury prone.
20. San Diego Chargers
- Keenan Allen, WR; California
- Chargers receiving corps are terrible.
21. Denver Broncos
- Xavier Rhodes, CB; Florida State
- Big, nasty defensive back can take over for Bailey.
22. Seattle Seahawks
- Justin Hunter, WR; Tennessee
- Wilson needs better targets.
23. Arizona Cardinals
- Taylor Lewan, OT; Michigan
- Cards can't block anyone.
24. Green Bay Packers
- Tyler Eifert, TE; Notre Dame
- A big safety net for Rogers.
25. New England Patriots
- Jesse Williams, DT; Alabama
- Wilfork is slowing down.
26. Minnesota Vikings
- Robert Woods, WR; USC
- Ponder needs another receiving threat other than Harvin.
27. San Francisco 49ers
- Terrance Williams, WR; Baylor
- Depth is needed as evidence by bringing in Moss for the '12 season.
28. Baltimore Ravens
- Alec Ogletree, LB; Georgia
- Lewis may be done. A reach, but they have to get the best LB available here.
29. New York Giants
- John Cooper, OG; North Carolina
- Giants need help on the interior.
30. Chicago Bears
- Dion Jordan, DE; Oregon
- Jordan is athletic enough to play down or up in either a 43 or 34.
31. Houston Texans
- DJ Fluker, OT; Alabama
- Massive, mauling right tackle.
32. Atlanta Falcons
- Alex Okafor, DE; Texas
- BPA is the successor to Abraham.
Last edited by Saccopoo; 10-30-2012 at 06:35 PM..