Home Mail Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2013, 01:29 PM  
Hammock Parties Hammock Parties is online now
CRUSH ANTIFA
 
Hammock Parties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $577
Hootie is desperate to return to Chiefsplanet

If his ban is lifted, he'll donate $150 to CP + $10 per month for the rest of time.

In exchange, he wants immunity from future bans (or at least a warning from AustinChief before any bans take place).
Posts: 224,060
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:49 AM   #451
Hammock Parties Hammock Parties is online now
CRUSH ANTIFA
 
Hammock Parties's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
That's coming. Fo sho.
friclay the 13th
__________________
Chiefs game films
Posts: 224,060
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:50 AM   #452
Rausch Rausch is offline
Supporter
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $51762
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
well, at least i have you buddy.


/hopefully, no homo
Well, sir, if you aren't sure neither are we...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 70,095
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:51 AM   #453
RNR RNR is offline
America is great assholes~
 
RNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: In some people's mind~
Casino cash: $28090
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Seriously, I don't remember Knowmo bragging about picking fights with people and then hiding behind his posse when they come after him.
Yeah he was rather proud of that cowardice. I was in that thread~
__________________
The Trump campaign and Black Lives Matter movement are perfect for each other. Both sides filled with easily led and angry nitwits convinced they are victims~
Posts: 31,085
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:53 AM   #454
RNR RNR is offline
America is great assholes~
 
RNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: In some people's mind~
Casino cash: $28090
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
fyp
Well done~
__________________
The Trump campaign and Black Lives Matter movement are perfect for each other. Both sides filled with easily led and angry nitwits convinced they are victims~
Posts: 31,085
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:18 AM   #455
J Diddy J Diddy is offline
One Groovy Cat
 
J Diddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Pitt State baby
Casino cash: $27292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Well, sir, if you aren't sure neither are we...
A potential mate for me must have at least one vagina. Multiple are optional; extra peckers overlooked.
Posts: 32,670
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:21 AM   #456
Rausch Rausch is offline
Supporter
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $51762
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
A potential mate for me must have at least one vagina. Multiple are optional; extra peckers overlooked.
I see no way that could backfire...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 70,095
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
    Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:25 AM   #457
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
FINALLY! The wait is over.
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Future Is Now!!!
Casino cash: $9947665
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
A potential mate for me must have at least one vagina. Multiple are optional; extra peckers overlooked.
That was funny.
__________________
2018 Adopt A Chief: Sammy Watkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Fair and balanced. A mod people can be proud of.
Posts: 56,649
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
    Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 04:27 PM   #458
Bowser Bowser is offline
FINALLY
 
Bowser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: KC North
Casino cash: $316258
Posts: 80,674
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 05:42 PM   #459
Bowser Bowser is offline
FINALLY
 
Bowser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: KC North
Casino cash: $316258
Hahaha, this thread. What a ****tard Hootie has always been - he'll donate $150 to CP in return for no future bans. Even he knows what a high maintenance mess he really is, lol.

It's a damned shame too, because he really does have legitimate sports takes.
Posts: 80,674
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:24 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.