Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Fantasy/CasinoPlanet

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2013, 12:30 PM  
Old Dog Old Dog is offline
Supporter
 
Old Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: North Central Kansas
Casino cash: $10965
2013 Sandbox Simulations League 2


Complete Rookie draft

Spoiler!



Owners
Spoiler!

Last edited by Old Dog; 05-26-2013 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: updating
Posts: 9,406
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:55 PM   #1636
cdcox cdcox is offline
www.nfl-forecast.com
 
cdcox's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Casino cash: $14208
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
If those free agents are currently on our team, can we offer them contracts or do we have to wait until somebody else bids?
You can bid, just like everyone else, but you won't be able to sign them immediately.
Posts: 31,974
cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:02 PM   #1637
cdcox cdcox is offline
www.nfl-forecast.com
 
cdcox's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Casino cash: $14208
Bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I donít remember if weíve given a full explanation of how free agency works going forward on our real-time schedule, so here goes.

Free Agency


The Sandbox Offseason Free Agency system will work on two phases, as follows:

Phase 1. Sandbox Offseason Free Agency (September-December)

Phase 1 begins upon completion of the rookie draft and the signing of rookie players to contracts. Your bidding power will depend on how much money you have after signing your rookies.

NFL Weeks 1 through 16. Each week, the players currently on the opening-day roster of one or two NFL teams will be added to the free agent pool, as long as they are not on a current Sandbox roster. The teams are selected on a random basis.

Once added to the free agency pool, players will not be removed from the free agent list unless a Sandbox team wins the bid and claims them.

Once a player enters the free agent pool you may submit a bid on him if you have sufficient funds to do so. You may increase another teamís bid and vice versa. The player will be awarded to a team once a bid has been submitted and not raised for three days. If the player was previously under contract to another team, there will then be an additional 24 hours for that team to beat your bid and keep the player, if they choose to do so.

There are no roster limits during this phase. You do not have to maintain a 53-man roster.

At the end of the NFL season, we will have a roster cutdown phase to 53 players.

Phase 2. Sandbox Training Camp Free Agency (January)

We will then have a second phase of free agency where all unclaimed players will be available for bids. This pool will include the following categories of players:

1. Players already in the free agent pool for whom no bids were submitted during the Offseason Free Agency phase.
2. Players cut by teams to get to the 53-man roster.
3. Players who first appeared on an NFL team after opening day.

The same bidding and bid closing rules apply in this period. However, the 53-man rule applies. If you sign a player you have to cut a player to stay within the roster limit.

The order of entry for unclaimed players into the free agent pool for 2013 is as follows:

Week
1 Carolina Panthers
2 Seattle Seahawks
3 Kansas City Chiefs & San Francisco 49ers
4 Pittsburgh Steelers & Philadelphia Eagles
5 St. Louis Rams & New York Giants
6 New England Patriots & Minnesota Vikings
7 Atlanta Falcons & San Diego Chargers
8 Cincinnati Bengals & Houston Texans
9 Detroit Lions & Dallas Cowboys
10 New Orleans Saints & Baltimore Ravens
11 Miami Dolphins & Jacksonville Jaguars
12 New York Jets & Chicago Bears
13 Cleveland Browns & Green Bay Packers
14 Washington Redskins & Indianapolis Colts
15 Buffalo Bills & Arizona Cardinals
16 Denver Broncos & Tampa Bay Buccaneers
17 Tennessee Titans & Oakland Raiders
Posts: 31,974
cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:41 PM   #1638
ThaVirus ThaVirus is offline
Nothing is true
 
ThaVirus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Casino cash: $14134
How long into the season can we make trades?

I have Tony Gonzalez, Owen Daniel and Jordan Cameron at TE. I'm looking to move one of them for a defensive starter..
__________________
"I don't know how to put this...but I'm kind of a big deal"
Posts: 13,287
ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:20 PM   #1639
Rain Man Rain Man is online now
No known superpowers
 
Rain Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: In A World Few See
Casino cash: $7241
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
How long into the season can we make trades?

I have Tony Gonzalez, Owen Daniel and Jordan Cameron at TE. I'm looking to move one of them for a defensive starter..
You'll be able to make trades throughout the Sandbox offseason, which is the entire NFL season. I think we'll be turning trades on once free agency starts.
__________________
Welcome to NFL Sunday! At 11:00 see Peyton Manning flip off the top rope and clothesline Clay Matthews! At 2:00 Drew Brees will hit Terrell Suggs with a chair! Buy your Andrew Luck jersey and let's get reeeeeady to rummmmmble!
Posts: 77,402
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:31 PM   #1640
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
How long into the season can we make trades?

I have Tony Gonzalez, Owen Daniel and Jordan Cameron at TE. I'm looking to move one of them for a defensive starter..
Fill out the Sandbox trading block page so we have some idea of what kind of defensive starters you're looking for.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #1641
ThaVirus ThaVirus is offline
Nothing is true
 
ThaVirus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Casino cash: $14134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
You'll be able to make trades throughout the Sandbox offseason, which is the entire NFL season. I think we'll be turning trades on once free agency starts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Fill out the Sandbox trading block page so we have some idea of what kind of defensive starters you're looking for.
Done and thanks to both.
__________________
"I don't know how to put this...but I'm kind of a big deal"
Posts: 13,287
ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ThaVirus has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:36 PM   #1642
SNR SNR is offline
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $16712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
You'll be able to make trades throughout the Sandbox offseason, which is the entire NFL season. I think we'll be turning trades on once free agency starts.
Which... is supposed to be today, right?
Posts: 57,078
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #1643
Rain Man Rain Man is online now
No known superpowers
 
Rain Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: In A World Few See
Casino cash: $7241
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Which... is supposed to be today, right?

Um...maybe. I don't work in that department, so I'm not sure.
__________________
Welcome to NFL Sunday! At 11:00 see Peyton Manning flip off the top rope and clothesline Clay Matthews! At 2:00 Drew Brees will hit Terrell Suggs with a chair! Buy your Andrew Luck jersey and let's get reeeeeady to rummmmmble!
Posts: 77,402
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #1644
cdcox cdcox is offline
www.nfl-forecast.com
 
cdcox's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Casino cash: $14208
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Which... is supposed to be today, right?
Getting closer, but I'm not quite there yet.

I've closed down the rookie signing period. Any one who had entered contracts but had not yet signed them, got those contracts. Anyone who had not entered contracts signed all their rookies to 4 year contracts.

I've updated all of the databases with active players and have just about finished building the free agent lists.

I still need to rewrite the FA code for the slow rollout of players week by week, and the function that allows previous owners to sign their own FA.

The problem is that I have a couple of deadlines tomorrow that I need to work on tonight and a very busy schedule over the next couple weeks. Not sure when I am going to get to the remaining tasks to get FA working. Maybe some wee hour of the morning coding Monday/Tuesday night.
Posts: 31,974
cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.cdcox has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:16 PM   #1645
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $5000
{Note to self - clear cap space for 2017 FA signing period}
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:25 PM   #1646
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $5000
Feedback. Here are some things I'd like to see when I'm managing my sandbox team. This is FYI, not a complaint or something that needs an urgent change.

1. Based on the way I do research and my limited knowledge of the 53 man rosters for all 32 NFL teams, it would help me if a player's real life NFL team affiliation was listed alongside the player's name on the various roster pages. Knowing the number of years in the league would be good too.

2. The links to pro football reference for a lot of the players are broken. When they work, they're very helpful. An additional link to the player's wikipedia page would be useful as that seems to be as good a place as any to see if a player is currently on a roster.

3. Knowing what the rollout schedule for free agents is going to be would be helpful. Teams A, B, and C in the first wave, teams D, E, and F in the second wave, etc.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:37 PM   #1647
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Feedback. Here are some things I'd like to see when I'm managing my sandbox team. This is FYI, not a complaint or something that needs an urgent change.

1. Based on the way I do research and my limited knowledge of the 53 man rosters for all 32 NFL teams, it would help me if a player's real life NFL team affiliation was listed alongside the player's name on the various roster pages. Knowing the number of years in the league would be good too.

2. The links to pro football reference for a lot of the players are broken. When they work, they're very helpful. An additional link to the player's wikipedia page would be useful as that seems to be as good a place as any to see if a player is currently on a roster.

3. Knowing what the rollout schedule for free agents is going to be would be helpful. Teams A, B, and C in the first wave, teams D, E, and F in the second wave, etc.
Rotoworld is the best source for the information you're looking at in 1 and 2 - they'll flat out call a guy an unsigned FA. It's much better than their wikipedia page and easier to navigate.

As to 3, that's on a page around this thread somewhere.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #1648
patteeu patteeu is offline
The 23rd Pillar
 
patteeu's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Rotoworld is the best source for the information you're looking at in 1 and 2 - they'll flat out call a guy an unsigned FA. It's much better than their wikipedia page and easier to navigate.

As to 3, that's on a page around this thread somewhere.
Thanks for the tip.
__________________


"I'll see you guys in New York." ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to US military personnel upon his release from US custody at Camp Bucca in Iraq during Obama's first year in office.
Posts: 75,744
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:40 PM   #1649
Pestilence Pestilence is online now
Want a ride?
 
Pestilence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nor-Cal
Casino cash: $15018
I do like suggestion #1. If it just had their real life team next to their name....I'd have an idea of who they are.
Posts: 45,534
Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pestilence is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #1650
Rain Man Rain Man is online now
No known superpowers
 
Rain Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: In A World Few See
Casino cash: $7241
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I donít remember if weíve given a full explanation of how free agency works going forward on our real-time schedule, so here goes.

Free Agency


The Sandbox Offseason Free Agency system will work on two phases, as follows:

Phase 1. Sandbox Offseason Free Agency (September-December)

Phase 1 begins upon completion of the rookie draft and the signing of rookie players to contracts. Your bidding power will depend on how much money you have after signing your rookies.

NFL Weeks 1 through 16. Each week, the players currently on the opening-day roster of one or two NFL teams will be added to the free agent pool, as long as they are not on a current Sandbox roster. The teams are selected on a random basis.

Once added to the free agency pool, players will not be removed from the free agent list unless a Sandbox team wins the bid and claims them.

Once a player enters the free agent pool you may submit a bid on him if you have sufficient funds to do so. You may increase another teamís bid and vice versa. The player will be awarded to a team once a bid has been submitted and not raised for three days. If the player was previously under contract to another team, there will then be an additional 24 hours for that team to beat your bid and keep the player, if they choose to do so.

There are no roster limits during this phase. You do not have to maintain a 53-man roster.

At the end of the NFL season, we will have a roster cutdown phase to 53 players.

Phase 2. Sandbox Training Camp Free Agency (January)

We will then have a second phase of free agency where all unclaimed players will be available for bids. This pool will include the following categories of players:

1. Players already in the free agent pool for whom no bids were submitted during the Offseason Free Agency phase.
2. Players cut by teams to get to the 53-man roster.
3. Players who first appeared on an NFL team after opening day.

The same bidding and bid closing rules apply in this period. However, the 53-man rule applies. If you sign a player you have to cut a player to stay within the roster limit.

The order of entry for unclaimed players into the free agent pool for 2013 is as follows:

Week
1 Carolina Panthers
2 Seattle Seahawks
3 Kansas City Chiefs & San Francisco 49ers
4 Pittsburgh Steelers & Philadelphia Eagles
5 St. Louis Rams & New York Giants
6 New England Patriots & Minnesota Vikings
7 Atlanta Falcons & San Diego Chargers
8 Cincinnati Bengals & Houston Texans
9 Detroit Lions & Dallas Cowboys
10 New Orleans Saints & Baltimore Ravens
11 Miami Dolphins & Jacksonville Jaguars
12 New York Jets & Chicago Bears
13 Cleveland Browns & Green Bay Packers
14 Washington Redskins & Indianapolis Colts
15 Buffalo Bills & Arizona Cardinals
16 Denver Broncos & Tampa Bay Buccaneers
17 Tennessee Titans & Oakland Raiders

Here's the schedule for free agency and the system explanation. Since we're a bit behind, the following schedule revision will take place. If we can't make Week 4, we'll compress the two-team weeks into three-team weeks until we're back on schedule.

Week
4 Carolina Panthers, Seattle Seahawks, & Kansas City Chiefs
5 San Francisco 49ers, Pittsburgh Steelers & Philadelphia Eagles
6 St. Louis Rams, New York Giants, & New England Patriots
7 Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons & San Diego Chargers
8 Cincinnati Bengals & Houston Texans
9 Detroit Lions & Dallas Cowboys
10 New Orleans Saints & Baltimore Ravens
11 Miami Dolphins & Jacksonville Jaguars
12 New York Jets & Chicago Bears
13 Cleveland Browns & Green Bay Packers
14 Washington Redskins & Indianapolis Colts
15 Buffalo Bills & Arizona Cardinals
16 Denver Broncos & Tampa Bay Buccaneers
17 Tennessee Titans & Oakland Raiders

I suspect that Issue 1 isn't too hard, but Issue 2 may be kind of a big deal. The PFR links are great, but yeah, the broken links are a problem. Once we go to scale we'll likely invest the time to fix all of the broken once. cdcox may have a better idea than I do how we could do Issue 2.
__________________
Welcome to NFL Sunday! At 11:00 see Peyton Manning flip off the top rope and clothesline Clay Matthews! At 2:00 Drew Brees will hit Terrell Suggs with a chair! Buy your Andrew Luck jersey and let's get reeeeeady to rummmmmble!
Posts: 77,402
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:04 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.