• Faber is credited for advising his clients to get out of the stock market before the October 1987 crash.
• Faber predicted the rise of oil, precious metals, other commodities, emerging markets, and especially China in his book Tomorrow's Gold: Asia's Age of Discovery.
• Faber correctly predicted the slide of the U.S. dollar since 2002
• Faber predicted in early 2007 that a major market correction was "imminent."
• Faber correctly expressed temporary bullishness for the U.S. dollar in the middle of 2008 before it dramatically recovered
• Faber correctly predicted markets in 2011 and 2012 as well including QE to infinity
Bill Belichick learned to film signals of opponents from the former Chiefs, and Charger's coach Schottenheimer. Others like Edwards, Johnson and Cowher did too. They learned from the CHEATS and CHEATERS who still couldn't win.