• Faber is credited for advising his clients to get out of the stock market before the October 1987 crash.
• Faber predicted the rise of oil, precious metals, other commodities, emerging markets, and especially China in his book Tomorrow's Gold: Asia's Age of Discovery.
• Faber correctly predicted the slide of the U.S. dollar since 2002
• Faber predicted in early 2007 that a major market correction was "imminent."
• Faber correctly expressed temporary bullishness for the U.S. dollar in the middle of 2008 before it dramatically recovered
• Faber correctly predicted markets in 2011 and 2012 as well including QE to infinity
Before you read the “Outside The Lines” report, consider this:
Taping the opposing team’s sideline still isn’t banned; only taping the opposing team from the sideline is illegal.
Also remember this:
Taping the opposing team from the sideline wasn’t banned until 2006, yet the report cites examples as far back as 2000. ~NESN