View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 08:05 AM   #22
Dallas Chief Dallas Chief is offline
Supporter
 
Dallas Chief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Back in D.
Casino cash: $5789
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
The American people have $1.5 billion in their pockets that they didn't have a year ago because of Obamacare.

In what world are you living in that is not a positive thing?
Assuming that an insurance companies revenue is entirely made up from the premiums it charges its customers, how are they to stay in business when 80% of said revenue now MUST go towards the cost of medical care? The article calls out that this group of insurers already have a higher overhead than do the companies that sell insurance to companies for their employees. That leaves 20% of their revenue to cover their operating costs. In effect, that puts these guys out of business, therefore leaves the people that are purchasing plans from them uninsured.

In what world are you living in that a positive thing?

You see I read the article...and not just the headline.
Posts: 2,597
Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Dallas Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote