1. Schindler's List - Girl in the red coat scene and "I could have done more"
2. A Few Good Men - "You want me on that wall, you NEED me on that wall"
3. Pulp Fiction - Ending scene with Ringo
4. Star Wars - "I love you." "I know." bad ass line.
5. Saving Private Ryan - Beach scene and the end "Tell me I'm a good man"
6. Usual Suspects - Roger Kint shuffles out of the Police Station.
Non-Movie Honorable Mention:
Band of Brothers "Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?" "Grandpa says no, but I served in a company of heroes" (dust gets in my eyes, every time)