Originally Posted by John_Wayne
These questions have probably been addressed, but I don't want to sort through 9037 posts on this thread....
1. Who is officially in charge of Save Our Chiefs?
2. How much money, if any, is left?
3. What will be done with the remaining funds?
4. Will a Thank You banner be flown at the home opener?
1. It's in the OP. You could at least read that far.
2. I don't know, but Capone gave periodic financial reports during the thread.
3. A kids charity has been identified. It might be in the OP, but I'm not sure.
4. Not unless a new fundraising drive is held to pay for it.
Obamacare’s fix for an American health care system that the federal government long ago broke, is to give the federal government far more power over American health care; that its solution to escalating health costs is to mandate greater health benefits (and, hence, higher costs); and that its solution to the pricey overreliance on pre-paid health plans — offered by insurance companies in lieu of real insurance — is to have the government require Americans to buy those pre-paid health plans under penalty of law.