Originally Posted by John_Wayne
These questions have probably been addressed, but I don't want to sort through 9037 posts on this thread....
1. Who is officially in charge of Save Our Chiefs?
2. How much money, if any, is left?
3. What will be done with the remaining funds?
4. Will a Thank You banner be flown at the home opener?
1. It's in the OP. You could at least read that far.
2. I don't know, but Capone gave periodic financial reports during the thread.
3. A kids charity has been identified. It might be in the OP, but I'm not sure.
4. Not unless a new fundraising drive is held to pay for it.
“[Cruz] might not be the most fun to have a drink at the bar with, but America needs a designated driver.” - Mica Mosbacher, wife of the late Robert Mosbacher, Secretary of Commerce