Watching Fales in the Stanford game and here are some of my takeaways:
+ He works his progressions quickly.
+ He drives the ball well to the outside in the short passing game.
+ He has good pocket presence and is elusive in the pocket
- His pre-snap reads are not good and he fails to account for the safety during his progressions at times.
- He lacks the ability to drive the ball on intermediate routes.
- Overall he doesn't have an NFL arm. Anything over ~25 yards is floating.
- His accuracy is inconsistent. His wide receivers wound up having to make a lot of adjustments and he tends to throw behind them.
- He seems to have a ball pat that slows down his release.
He is an awfully short 6'3" if you ask me and an awfully skinny 220.
Just my take after watching the one youtube.