Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan
-Should I Accept this trade? My Roddy White for his VictorCruz?
-Start Tony Romo vs Redskins, or Andy Dalton vs Raiders?
-Drop Eli Manning for Tony Romo?
-Start Julian Edelman vs Jets, or Michael Crabtree vsSaints?
-Should I drop Ryan Fitzpatrick vs Colts for Jake Locker vsJaguars to start for me this week (Big Ben still hurt so I need a replacement)?
-Choose two (1 for WR2 and 1 for FLEX): Mike Williams vsFalcons, Torrey Smith vs Chargers, Danny Amendola vs Cardinals?
-Start Ronnie Hillman vs Chiefs, or Alfred Morris vs Cowboys?
- Reject the trade.
- Yes drop that dropout. Nah I'm kidding. Give him one more week to prove himself since he's coming off a bye.
- Yes Gronk is out and probably Hernandez and Lloyd has been non existent.
- Play Locker. Schaub raped last week. And Jags are winless at home.
- Smith since Rivers is good for at least 2 TO a game. Amendola will get his touches but he's still an injury waiting to happen. If you don't want to risk that then play Williams since he has the better QB and it seems it will be a shootout like the Bucs/Saints game meaning everyone will get chances to put up numbers.
- Hillman since the Chiefs suck and they will be running the ball an entire half to run the clock out up 50.
Now help me out!!!!