Originally Posted by bowener
Can somebody with power post a criteria that they deem the banner ideas should adhere to? There have been a ton of really good, some damn good ideas, that are flat out ignored or brushed over.
I'm not trying to piss anybody off, I am simply trying to figure out what people need to do to get better ideas in the air. I personally am disappointed that we are going to end up flying the same banner again this week. It seems like this week, with it being the blackout game, which has been wonderfully executed up to now, there should be a new or better message than one that has already flown.
I am sorry if I stepped on some toes, just my worthless $.02. And I don't have a great banner idea, but I wish there were a way to call more attention to this publicly:
No pissing off happening.
The problem was partly due to the short week and party due to my sifting through posts to find the suggestions that were put out. Our time was limited due to having a short week after the MNF game so we were not able to go through the process like we did the last banner coming off the bye.
I sifted through the suggestions and put up the 4 that people seemed to talk about the most as good ideas.
I have posted requirements in the past but here they are again.
* 42 characters max not including spaces (but the shorter the better)
* Nothing calling for a specific GM or Coach or calling out any player save Cassel
* Don't invoke Lamar's name. Does no good to slap Clark across the face with his dead father's name.
* Must be something that everyone will understand (get the gleam is something most of us know but not everyone will get it)
* Must end with saveourchiefs.com
I am sorry to have disappointed you bowener.