I'd go with...
1. Anniversary Edition Lamborghini Countach (White on white)
2. 1957 Corvette convertible (Turquoise on white)
3. I'd keep my apricot BMW. I like it.
Not sure I really need more than that, but if money is no object...
4. 1981 DeLorean (Stainless on silver) I've always wanted one of those
5. A Hummer H2 (Yellow with tan if that's possible) for hauling stuff
6. A Bentley sedan of some sort. They're really nice.
7. A 1934 Duesenberg (sp?) (Royal green with natural leather)
8. A Rolls Royce Silver Shadow (Silver with leather)
9. Okay...if it's not a problem, one of those Bugatti Veyron roadsters (Black and white) (Tempted to go with the Vector here.)
10. I'm torn on the last one between a Tesla for when I'm feeling green and a classic Shelby 500KR convertible and a Mustang Boss 429. Tough choice. I think I'll go with the Boss, because they're freakin' cool in that bright blue.