The rebuild is showing signs of life.
Big win today. My opponent lined up a shit team and I've managed to top 100 for the second time in three weeks.
- Andre Brown makes me feel a ton better about the time Matt Forte will be out. The Giants simply do not trust David Wilson's butterfingers, and Brown is set to get a majority of the carries while Bradshaw is out. I just need Bradshaw to sit out one more week, because it seems Matt Forte is coming back sooner rather than later.
- I couldn't afford to wait on Greg Jennings, so I plugged in Mike Williams while Jennings and Washington recover from injury. The kicker: Washington actually played today, and put up very strong numbers. So it was a poor play to put in Williams, but he'll be cut soon as I can either land Pierre Garcon off waivers or some other hot hand off the scrap heap. Doesn't matter, Greg Jennings should be back next week.
- And while Matt Ryan was his usual stupendous self, Andrew Luck blew up on my bench. Luck has been a bit disappointing but if the Colts play a shit opponent, Luck can produce. That will come in handy in week 7 when Ryan sits on a bye. The Colts play the Browns that week.
- I am thisclose to trading out Mark Ingram for Pierre Thomas. It's almost six of one, half-dozen of the other.
- I got some fruits from bringing in Martellus Bennett, even though Jared Cook who I cut for him, had a hell of a game as well. I'm betting on Bennett having more good games than Cook.
- Dez Bryant and LeSean McCoy have both had shit seasons so far. I'm just banking on that not being a regular thing.
- I put up 160 points in the other league! How about that. Led by Jamaal Charles' 30 points.
- Two of the three weeks this season, I've topped 100. My team can score. And I am thisclose to having my roster officially rebuilt.
I have moved up to 6th in the league at 1-2. 4th in scoring.
Next week I have a pretty favorable matchup, but I need to make sure I'm playing the right combination of RBs.