ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tyreek fined again (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320118)

007 01-05-2019 04:11 PM

Tyreek fined again

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...46812589311307

The Chiefs receiver was fined $10,026 for unsportsmanlike conduct in the win against the Oakland Raiders last week. The fine stems from a taunting penalty he picked up following Damien Williams’ second-quarter touchdown.

eDave 01-05-2019 04:11 PM

Ha ha! Wow.

Shouldn't have been a penalty at all.

Rain Man 01-05-2019 04:12 PM

I wouldn't be shocked if Roger suspends him for this the night before the Super Bowl.

My irritation is that opposing players will taunt him relentlessly without penalty going forward, because it's obvious that Roger has painted a bullseye on Tyreek for some reason. I guess he'll just have to be sure that he goes straight to the bench after every long touchdown going forward.

007 01-05-2019 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14008199)
Ha ha! Wow.

Shouldn't have been a penalty at all.

I still don't know what the hell he did. Watched a replay and the broadcast didn't show shit.

TimBone 01-05-2019 04:18 PM

He knelt down and said something to one of the defenders on the ground. I've definitely seen worse, but depending on what he said, I can understand the penalty.

The penalty that bugged me was Robinson's taunting on the 50th pass TD. He backpedaled in, and so assume he was raising his arms towards Mahomes, in a celebratory manner for the achievement. He certainly wasn't facing the defender that was behind him, so I really didn't think he was taunting. And I've definitely seen people backpedal into the end zone this year with no penalty.

Demonpenz 01-05-2019 04:19 PM

he used language that is automatic fines to the oppo side.

007 01-05-2019 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 14008275)
He knelt down and said something to one of the defenders on the ground. I've definitely seen worse, but depending on what he said, I can understand the penalty.

The penalty that bugged me was Robinson's taunting on the 50th pass TD. He backpedaled in, and so assume he was raising his arms towards Mahomes, in a celebratory manner for the achievement. He certainly wasn't facing the defender that was behind him, so I really didn't think he was taunting. And I've definitely seen people backpedal into the end zone this year with no penalty.

Yeah that one was stupid. It was clear he wasn't doing it to the defender

007 01-05-2019 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 14008278)

**** the emo oppo side

In58men 01-05-2019 04:23 PM

What a ****ing joke.

NFL is ran by a bunch a bunch of pussies.

Rain Man 01-05-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

There is great wisdom in this post.

Demonpenz 01-05-2019 05:03 PM

not that REALLY ****ing matters but I bet the ref would have liked to take the robinson flag back. It looked bad in real time because it was so slow. Like if he back peddled fast it wouldn't have been bad, but it someone makes a mockery of the game when you are going all slow into the endzone. The ref just saw his slow ass backing into the endzone and didn't know the situation with records.

patteeu 01-05-2019 05:10 PM

Quote:

Given that the officials were going to call it taunting, the Chiefs are lucky the officials stupidly said it happened after the TD. It probably should have negated the points and applied from the spot of the foul (his backpedaling started at the 15 iirc). Not that I’m agreeing with the call though.

Frazod 01-05-2019 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 14008278)

Did he call him a one who sucks the penis? :D

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-07-2015/ZbJtsB.gif

Gravedigger 01-05-2019 05:19 PM

For leaning over and shit talking for 3 seconds? **** off.

Clyde Frog 01-05-2019 05:25 PM

Looked to me like he told him he was, "going to help him up".