ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs My Pesonal Vendetta Bucket List (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318391)

gblowfish 10-23-2018 12:36 PM

My Personal Vendetta Bucket List

If Mahomes stays Mahomes, then its very possible we can exact a great deal of revenge on the NFL over the next few years. We had lost multiple games in a row to Cincy, then we smoked them Sunday night, getting a taste of revenge for all the miserable losses we've had to them.

But I want more. A lot more.

I want to deal out a bunch of playoff losses to teams that have made my life a personal pit of misery over the past 40 years. Here is my Revenge Bucket List, from mild to MUST.

Mild:

1) Beat Green Bay in a Super Bowl: I don't really despise Green Bay. Actually i admire them and I think they're a well run, historically great team. I just want to avenge our Super Bowl I loss when Lombardi said the Chiefs "were not an NFL caliber team." The next time the Chiefs faced an NFL team was the next season, 1967 in a pre-season game at Municipal Stadium. Stram beat George Halas' Bears 66-24, and played the starters the whole game.

2) LA/SD Chargers: We owe them an exit from the playoffs, and I'd like to do it by rushing Kareem Hunt for 200 yards. Natrone Means rushed the Bolts over one of Marty's teams to knock us out one year.

3) Baltimore Ravens: Knock them out of the playoffs by making them turn the ball over multiple times, like Ray Lewis did to Casshole and Todd Haley at Arrowhead. We were poseurs that year, but I'd like to give them a taste.

4) New England: After Tommy Boy retires, make them play with a second tier QB, in an Arrowhead playoff game, and Ball Control their ass where they can never catch up.

Medium:

1) Miami Dolphins: Get them in an Arrowhead playoff game when it's cold as Hell, force their line to jump offsides with crowd noise, have their kickers blow makeable field goals and taste the bile of kick related failure.

2) Pittsburgh Steelers: Go to Heinz Field, play a close playoff game, they try to tie it up in the fourth quarter, but Dee Ford flops on a rush and draws an Offensive Holding call on the Steelers tackle, which negates a two point conversion. We celebrate on their field and make them stew on that bogus ref call for an entire off season.

3) New York Jets: Beat them handily after they sneak into the playoffs on a blocked punt in their final game. Hold Sam Darnold to less than 100 yards passing. Beat them by five TDs.

Must Have:

1) Indianapolis Colts: I don't care how we beat them. I just want to kill them in a playoff game. I mean beat them like The Taliban. Make them taste the sting of playoff futility. Have their kicker miss every FG attempt. Have their best running back come up lame after one carry. Have Mahomes score a TD on a fumbled snap. Make Colts fans want to kill themselves.

2) Tennessee Tits: On their field, Tits go in at the half with a three TD lead, only to get punked and stuffed in the second half, as Mahomes goes crazy and throws four TD passes, including one to himself. Laugh at them as we leave Nashville. Make Tits fans want to kill themselves.

3) Denver Broncos: Like Indy, I don't care how we beat them. Best would be to have Mahomes run an 85 yard drive with two minutes left to beat them by one with :02 left in the game. Add Shane Ray to our defense, who tells the press he's "Always wanted to be a Chief." Do a baseball swing after sacking Keenum. Make Donk fans want to kill themselves.

Is that too much to ask?

ptlyon 10-23-2018 12:38 PM

Quote:

But I want more. A lot more.
Switch to geico

Chiefspants 10-23-2018 12:39 PM

On a scale from 1 to elation - how was it as an old school KC fan when the Royals pulled off one of the greatest playoff comebacks of all time against the A's?

carcosa 10-23-2018 12:40 PM

Hell yes!!! Burn the Colts to the ground!!!

The Franchise 10-23-2018 12:41 PM

Divisional Round of the playoffs - Beat the Steelers
AFC Championship Game - Knock out the Patriots
Superbowl - Torch Peters to win the trophy

gblowfish 10-23-2018 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 13838931)
On a scale from 1 to huge elation - how was it for you when the Royals pulled off one of the greatest playoff comebacks of all time against the A's?

It was a four month boner.

Chiefs4TheWin 10-23-2018 12:43 PM

I hope we give the Colts as much despair as that damn playoff game with Luck gave me.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-23-2018 12:50 PM

End the seasons if the Squeelers, Fixboros, and Lambs in succession.. Nothing else matters.

Discuss Thrower 10-23-2018 12:50 PM

Just win when it matters, that's all I care about.

But have something similar for baseball. My dream season is one where the Royals beat the A's in the divisional round, the Yankees for the pennant and the Cardinals for the World Series.

TwistedChief 10-23-2018 12:57 PM

Gosh. I don’t understand the Titans hatred. As much as that loss sucked, it was a classic “Because Chiefs” experience.

Aside from the Colts who obviously deserve their own “burn in a vat of acid” section, the Steelers and Patriots are right at the top of the list for me. I would love to break their hearts and crush their souls. The Steelers playoff loss (Fisher vs Harrison.... ****!) stuck with me for a long time. And the Patriots just deserve it, but I’d prefer the loss be with Brady whom we pick off 4 times to end his career as the Chiefs win 49-0. That’s the only way to go for true redemption.

JohnnyHammersticks 10-23-2018 01:01 PM

"Make {opposing team's} fans want to kill themselves."

I like this. Much more satisfying than just beating them. Let's rape, pillage, and genuinely destroy some lives while we're at it. Great job as always, George.

Buehler445 10-23-2018 01:30 PM

**** that.

You have a lot of close games in there. Let’s ****ing blow all these ****s the duck out.

**** all these fools.

BigRedChief 10-23-2018 01:50 PM

Pitt has to be in my “must haves” column.

ChiefBlueCFC 10-23-2018 01:51 PM

Must haves for me:
Pitt - **** em blow em out
Indy - **** em blow em out
New England - **** em blow em out
Denver - **** em blow em out

KC Dan 10-23-2018 02:02 PM

My List:

Beat the living crap out of any opponent in the AFC Championship game at Arrowhead. Can't even imagine the joy and mayhem that would ensue.