ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Smith ball washers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318177)

dlphg9 10-14-2018 07:57 PM

Smith ball washers

Dropped into the GDT and to my extreme surprise there are several ballwashers in there cuming all over each other. Baby Lee is by far the worst I've seen in there. The reerun is so upset that his boy toy got traded he is rooting for Mahomes to fail. I have an idea Baby Lee, you should see if your head fits in your sink drain and turn on your garbage disposal. To all the other Smith ball washers. Get your reeruned asses to the skins board. You are all a bunch of fake Chiefs fans. You pathetic ****s sucked off ASS11 when he played like shit as a 13 year vet and now your all showing your true colors by dogging a QB who is in his 7th career start and has yet to lose a game.

**** every one of you

Otter 10-14-2018 08:00 PM

We're all glad you felt the need to create a thread about this matter.

Simplicity 10-14-2018 08:03 PM

As stupid as this thread is... I appreciate the message.

lewdog 10-14-2018 08:04 PM

Bring DANE back for this.

Tell him to wear his Alex Smith authentic jersey too.

Bump 10-14-2018 08:15 PM

While I don't disagree with what you are saying. But a new thread highlighting how triggered you are over it wasn't really necessary. Why don't you just PM him or rep comment him or some shit if you are that upset. 99% of people know how awesome Mahomes is and will be for a long time.

Baby Lee 10-14-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13815524)
Dropped into the GDT and to my extreme surprise there are several ballwashers in there cuming all over each other. Baby Lee is by far the worst I've seen in there. The reerun is so upset that his boy toy got traded he is rooting for Mahomes to fail. I have an idea Baby Lee, you should see if your head fits in your sink drain and turn on your garbage disposal. To all the other Smith ball washers. Get your reeruned asses to the skins board. You are all a bunch of fake Chiefs fans. You pathetic ****s sucked off ASS11 when he played like shit as a 13 year vet and now your all showing your true colors by dogging a QB who is in his 7th career start and has yet to lose a game.

**** every one of you

I'm 10x the Chiefs fan you ever were.

Haven't said anything against Mahomes, except the Chiefs aren't a good enough team for his talent.

Baby Lee 10-14-2018 08:26 PM

****ing fake ass, loser.

Die in a fiery crash.

dlphg9 10-14-2018 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13815988)
I'm 10x the Chiefs fan you ever were.

Haven't said anything against Mahomes, except the Chiefs aren't a good enough team for his talent.

You know what you're doing you ****ing reerun

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13815384)
Welp.

That was clutch.

Baby Lee 10-14-2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13816388)
You know what you're doing you ****ing reerun

It was a ****ing INT to end the half.

Thin-skinned pussy.

**** off and die.

Like I said, 10x the fan you ever were or will be.

Mahomes deserves better fans than the likes of a thin-skinned shitbird like you. Fortunately, that's where I come in.

TLO 10-14-2018 08:50 PM

:popcorn:

htismaqe 10-14-2018 08:57 PM

Get this crap out of here.

Seriously, with the Chiefs at Foxboro on Sunday night, having a monster comeback and THIS is the 2nd post on the front page?

Grow the F up, Chiefsplanet.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-14-2018 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 13815548)
We're all glad you felt the need to create a thread about this matter.

I know I am. Why ANYONE would want that ****ing loser in a life or death, clutch or die situation is beyond my ability to comprehend.

God Bless OP and the Righteous Fury for which he stands.

Rep.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-14-2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13816730)
Get this crap out of here.

Seriously, with the Chiefs at Foxboro on Sunday night, having a monster comeback and THIS is the 2nd post on the front page?

Grow the F up, Chiefsplanet.

On this we agree; having Smith's name present as the 2nd post on the front page is just wrong.