ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Gladiator 2018 - Round 2, Match 8 - KCtotheSB versus Chiefs4TheWin (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316693)

Rain Man 08-08-2018 07:33 PM

Gladiator 2018 - Round 2, Match 8 - KCtotheSB versus Chiefs4TheWin

Vote for the person that you think would win this match in a battle to death or submission. As background, assume that prior to the tournament you received 10 minutes of training on every weapon. The time listed is the amount of time before the match where you learn what the weaponry and venue is. All participants are handed their weapons at t=0 unless stated otherwise.

Venue - On a dinghy in a small lake
Starting Distance - 2 feet

KCtotheSB

Main Weapon - Battle Axe
Backup Weapon - None

Prep Time - 9 seconds
Special Factors - Three minutes after the match begins, the two opponents will trade weapons.

Chiefs4TheWin

Main Weapon - Two trained German shepherds and an irritable but loyal Chow
Backup Weapon - high-powered squirtgun filled with ammonia

Prep Time - 12 Minutes
Special Factors - Snowshoes are tied to your feet

Sofa King 08-08-2018 07:46 PM

I’m leaning towards the squirt gun on this one. Easier to hit with that before swinging the axe, plus the dogs will attack fast and most likely aim for the arms.

Gadzooks 08-08-2018 10:42 PM

KCtotheSB seems to have gotten the short end of the stick on this one.
If I'm him, I immediately tip the dinghy and start swimming for shore, (small lake).
Sure, you lose the battle axe, but Chiefs4TheWin has snow shoes on and will likely drown.
Go to a shallow area of the lake where you can stand but the dogs can't and proceed to drown them.
If Chiefs4TheWin survives the swim, he's likely drained by the effort and now it's down to hand to hand combat.
I don't see how KCtotheSB could lose with this plan.

MMXcalibur 08-08-2018 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 13665553)
KCtotheSB seems to have gotten the short end of the stick on this one.
If I'm him, I immediately tip the dinghy and start swimming for shore, (small lake).
Sure, you lose the battle axe, but Chiefs4TheWin has snow shoes on and will likely drown.
Go to a shallow area of the lake where you can stand but the dogs can't and proceed to drown them.
If Chiefs4TheWin survives the swim, he's likely drained by the effort and now it's down to hand to hand combat.
I don't see how KCtotheSB could lose with this plan.

Exactly how I would draw it up.

Gadzooks 08-09-2018 01:43 AM

I forgot to incorporate the 3 minute weapon switch special factor. If 3 mins pass while swimming to shore, KCtotheSB has dogs licking his face on shore, while Chiefs4TheWin is at the bottom of the lake with the Battle Axe.

Chiefs4TheWin 08-09-2018 05:13 AM

Dogs have him mauled before he lifts a battle axe at two feet. Rainman put two Penguins fans against each other on purpose! Illuminati confirmed.

Rain Man 08-10-2018 11:55 AM

Man's best friend comes through for Chiefs4thewin, while KCtotheSB disagrees with calling them that. Chiefs4thewin moves to Round 3.