ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Soooooo... Dorsey is a butt****ing moron, right? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315122)

RealSNR 04-26-2018 10:05 PM

Soooooo... Dorsey is a butt****ing moron, right?

All these CBs available at the top of the 2nd round.

The 33rd and 35th overall picks.

He takes Denzel Ward at #4 overall.

Nice ****ing job, you prick. Oh, and by the way, YOU DRAFTED BAKER MAYFIELD #1 OVERALL YOU CHOAD.

I'm beginning to think Eric Fisher wasn't just "There wasn't anybody good!" It was just Dorsey trying to be smarter than everybody else.

Haven't seen Veach make any draft picks yet, but knocking on wood, he's gotta be better than Dorsey, right?

Simply Red 04-26-2018 10:06 PM

yes

Simply Red 04-26-2018 10:07 PM

as much as I wanted to see us pick tonight - just being selfish - the best move today was not ****ing w/ our pick quantity: Veach-1 Dorsey-0

Dayze 04-26-2018 10:09 PM

Yes.

Mayfield at 1 is a career choice.
Dorsey may be that arrogant.

Dayze 04-26-2018 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13534024)
as much as I wanted to see us pick tonight - just being selfish - the best move today was not ****ing w/ our pick quantity: Veach-1 Dorsey-0

That.

Deep draft. **** it, stay where you’re at. It’s not like we don’t have holes all over the roster anyway.

The Franchise 04-26-2018 10:10 PM

Clearly.

jjchieffan 04-26-2018 10:10 PM

Yeah. You know there were calls coming in for pick 4. He should have traded down since he wanted Ward. Maybe he was afraid that the Donks would take him? IDK. But I still wouldn't have taken Ward at 4.

BlackOp 04-26-2018 10:10 PM

Why is Dorsey a prick again? All he did was load this team up with mid round pro-bowlers and trade up for Mahomes....I guess I'm missing the hate.

I thought Mayfield was the best QB in this draft...and they got the top CB. They already have decent rushers and the previous staff traded Haden to the Steelers.

I'm sure he had Chubb rated higher but CB was a bigger need for that team...

ChiefsCountry 04-26-2018 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13534033)
Why is Dorsey a prick again? All he did was load this team up with mid round pro-bowlers and trade up for Mahomes....I guess I'm missing the hate.

He sucked ass like your takes.

RealSNR 04-26-2018 10:13 PM

Quote:

Bradley Chubb is now a Bronco. That's why he's a prick.

****ing asshole probably did it on purpose to get back at KC.

Coach 04-26-2018 10:14 PM

Quote:

It's looking like that Reid and Veach had more pull than Dorsey did on the Mahomes trade, in my opinion.

jjchieffan 04-26-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

I got tired of seeing him take projects in the early rounds that wouldn't start for at least a year. That's who you take in the later tounds. You want guys who can make an impact immediately in the first couple of rounds. Dee Ford, KPass, etc... Jones has turned out pretty good, but again, he wasn't ready year 1.

GloucesterChief 04-26-2018 10:16 PM

There really wasn't anybody good in 2013. It was the worst draft talent wise in at least a decade.

Chiefs=Champions 04-26-2018 10:18 PM

I think Dorsey is a guy who listens to those around him - and when he does he gets someone like Mahomes, but also will reach for guys on account of sparq etc. Unfortunately for him Cleveland doesnt exactly have the scouting department that weve put together - nor the history of success to dispute what he wants to do.

BlackOp 04-26-2018 10:20 PM

You guys can have your hate party...I remember the Pioli years.

Kelce, Hunt, Hill, Peters, Ware...Mahomes, Schwartz.