ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Just stopped by to make your day (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=309045)

R8RFAN 07-31-2017 03:42 PM

Just stopped by to make your day

https://www.silverandblackpride.com/...l-assault-case
The grand jury in Ohio took just a few hours to come to the conclusion that no charges would be brought on Gareon Conley for the allegations of sexual assault. This is a big deal for obvious reasons, but also a bid deal considering how little evidence is often necessary in cases that go to grand jury. It shows how little there was to go on in this case.

Reggie McKenzie spoke after the news came down.

“I’m excited for Gareon,” said McKenzie. “It’s tough on a young man like that to go through this. I’m excited for Gareon and the Raiders. For the process to work. We’re excited and then we’ll move forward.”

“We just trusted our process, really,” McKenzie continued. “I don’t want to get into details about who, what and all that, but we just felt good going into it with all the information that we gathered it would come out this way and I’m just glad it worked out.”

Though it’s a huge weight off of Conley’s shoulders, he is currently rehabbing an injury and has not practiced in camp yet.

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-31-2017 03:43 PM

Still a team of convicts. So what , one got away.

eDave 07-31-2017 03:44 PM

Good for him. Now he needs to steer clear of situations like this. Focus.

However, a clean Raider will likely be shunned in the locker room.

KCUnited 07-31-2017 03:48 PM

Good for Gareon. Now he knows how good the Chiefs feel walking around free after that gaping we put on y'alls b-hole last year.

Rasputin 07-31-2017 03:49 PM

Did the condom not fit so they had to acquit?

stevieray 07-31-2017 03:49 PM

Meanwhile, Carr wonders why everyone is excited ..because they haven't beaten the Chiefs..

Rasputin 07-31-2017 03:50 PM

Though it’s a huge weight off of Conley’s shoulders, he is currently rehabbing an injury and has not practiced in camp yet.

R8RFAN 07-31-2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 12984264)
Meanwhile, Carr wonders why everyone is excited ..because they haven't beaten the Chiefs..

Hey , you guys did well in the West last year... No denial from me... This is a new year and a new team... Let the games begin

stevieray 07-31-2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8RFAN (Post 12984271)
Hey , you guys did well in the West last year... No denial from me... This is a new year and a new team... Let the games begin

Amen

R8RFAN 07-31-2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 12984264)

Hell I wish the media would get off our dicks , I hate players reading that hype shit... Teams will be gunning for us this year hard, if they do good it won't be a cake walk ... I really wish they would focus on the Chiefs more and crown them the winner of the SB this year before pre season

Best22 07-31-2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8RFAN (Post 12984251)
https://www.silverandblackpride.com/...l-assault-case
The grand jury in Ohio took just a few hours to come to the conclusion that no charges would be brought on Gareon Conley for the allegations of sexual assault. This is a big deal for obvious reasons, but also a bid deal considering how little evidence is often necessary in cases that go to grand jury. It shows how little there was to go on in this case.

Reggie McKenzie spoke after the news came down.

“I’m excited for Gareon,” said McKenzie. “It’s tough on a young man like that to go through this. I’m excited for Gareon and the Raiders. For the process to work. We’re excited and then we’ll move forward.”

“We just trusted our process, really,” McKenzie continued. “I don’t want to get into details about who, what and all that, but we just felt good going into it with all the information that we gathered it would come out this way and I’m just glad it worked out.”

Dumb NFL fans will still call him a "rapist"

Guilty until proven innocent

ChiefRocka 07-31-2017 04:13 PM

Las Vegas - "where losers play to win"

Rasputin 07-31-2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 12984303)
Dumb NFL fans will still call him a "rapist"

Guilty until proven innocent

So who cares? This is a Chiefs forum for Chiefs fans we don't care about anything but hating the Raiders we just assume they are all rapist that's what the team is and fans alike.

raybec 4 07-31-2017 04:19 PM

I feel confident in saying Gareon "Darren Sharper Jr" Conley will be a good corner and an unrepentant rapist.

Coochie liquor 07-31-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8RFAN (Post 12984271)

Yeah the Fade had a good year last year too. Too bad they only come once every 15 years.