ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****For the Anti~Alex Smith lovers say what ever you want**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305597)

Rasputin 01-29-2017 04:26 AM

****For the Anti~Alex Smith lovers say what ever you want****

This is for Anti~Alex Smith fans that are sick of the status quo

Say what you want say what you feel.

He sucks we know that.

2-3 in the playoffs is not getting the job done. **** him.

We have been down this rode so many times Chiefs can do better but like a beaten drum draft a freaking fraken QBotf.

Please no Alex Smith ball washers if you don't like it stay out.

Let R rip.

This one is for you Pestilence tell us how you really feel.

Rasputin 01-29-2017 05:43 AM

28 years of same shit.

I have enjoyed this year better than the last 13 but damned flustrating they keep trotting out half ass quarterbacks.

Holds the team franchise back that's what retreads do. We all know this but Hunt just wants status quo and knows he has a fan base that is just content with making the playoffs. I'm not I want better.

Alex Smith was an upgrade from a shit burger by adding cheese and bacon but once you bite into it it's a shitty bacon cheese burger. That's what we get that's what we got.

Always excuses we've been hearing excuses for years.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 01-29-2017 05:45 AM

That overtime game in Denver should have never even gone to a second field goal for a win. Incompetent QB making me lose valuable sleep.

Rasputin 01-29-2017 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12715321)
That overtime game in Denver should have never even gone to a second field goal for a win. Incompetent QB making me lose valuable sleep.

Maybe you should see a doctor and take some trazadone or something to help you sleep. I haven't lost any sleep because of a incompetent QB in the playoffs.

It just sucks having a subpar quarterback and people act like he is the bestest.

**** Alex Smith.

Rasputin 01-29-2017 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12715321)

Maybe if Alex Smith was more competent on third down efficiency that Chiefs could have drove down and scored more points to win in the 4 quarters of regulation they wouldn't have had overtime?

TigeRRUppeRRcut 01-29-2017 06:54 AM

Someone should teach Smith to be efficient on 3rd down like he was on 4th down. Damn scrub.

Rasputin 01-29-2017 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12715342)
Someone should teach Smith to be efficient on 3rd down like he was on 4th down. Damn scrub.

12 years in the league I think he should have learned by now. Alex Smith shouldn't be considered a scrub he is a Vet with lots of experience. Scrubs are young players that need experience.

Alex Smith is quarterback challenged on third down efficiency. Fact not Fiction.

Rasputin 01-29-2017 07:14 AM

I'm pretty sure the Chiefs were the last team in the league to have an opening drive go for a touchdown. Much like the year Chiefs not have any WR catch a touchdown.

How is that not on the quarterback at some point?

St. Patty's Fire 01-29-2017 08:48 AM

http://i.imgur.com/HY0zuDa.jpg

RunKC 01-29-2017 08:52 AM

Tiger hates trolling but trolls a clear anti Alex thread.

How fitting

Red Dawg 01-29-2017 09:03 AM

Film reviews say it all. He is not any good and will never get the offense where it needs to be. Plays scared and does not stand in the pocket and deliver.

He needs to go now. Not after next year, NOW!

Deberg_1990 01-29-2017 09:20 AM

Why does this need a dedicated thread? There are already 5,289 (approx.) threads similar to this

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-29-2017 09:30 AM

Why can't he be taught to look down field like the other great QBs ? That's his only problem. Lets blame it on the O-line. Sooo many times receivers are running wide open and he's not looking for them.

TribalElder 01-29-2017 10:59 AM

His rating isn't quite as good as our QB Poe

TigeRRUppeRRcut 01-29-2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12715334)
Maybe you should see a doctor and take some trazadone or something to help you sleep. I haven't lost any sleep because of a incompetent QB in the playoffs.

It just sucks having a subpar quarterback and people act like he is the bestest.

**** Alex Smith.

I'm all about that whiskey and ambien combo.