ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Overreaction Planet Vol. 15 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294969)

Mr. Flopnuts 09-30-2015 07:16 AM

Overreaction Planet Vol. 15

I want my own thread for it this year. I'm probably going to do it every year. A nice little repository where I can glean through the annals of Chiefsplanet and get the pulse of our user base as the season unfolds from week to week. Hopefully it'll be a good time.

Wish I'd thought of this before the year started, but better late than never. Or not. I don't really give a shit. I've given an idea of what this thread will be about in post 12, but here is a PRIME example of the kinds of posts you can expect to see in Overreaction Planet.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11766847)
Even if the Chiefs take a shit this season and finish 4-12.

What the hell does Clark do? The most that will happen is Reid and Sutton being fired, and that isn't fixing the crux of the problem. We're still stuck with AS. Clark isn't unloading him. He won't take that cap hit.

We have to ride this out, unfortunately.

Mr. Flopnuts 09-30-2015 07:16 AM

Week 3: Doom and Gloom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11765445)
AJ Green, Tyler Eifert, Gio Bernard, Jeremy Hill, Sanu. That offensive line.

They're going to steamroll us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 11765446)
Cincinnati is going to punch them in the mouth worse than Denver did. And the Chiefs are going fold twice as easy. These guys are going to give up on Alex Smith in a bad way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11765463)
I have zero faith in this team moving forward.

What *should* happen is a complete uncertainty until proven otherwise.

This team is a disaster until further notice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11766847)
Even if the Chiefs take a shit this season and finish 4-12.

What the hell does Clark do? The most that will happen is Reid and Sutton being fired, and that isn't fixing the crux of the problem. We're still stuck with AS. Clark isn't unloading him. He won't take that cap hit.

We have to ride this out, unfortunately.

notorious 09-30-2015 07:18 AM

The week Agent Orange rains down on the homers buried deep in their fox holes.

Bearcat 09-30-2015 07:23 AM

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...psvhfaupz3.png

notorious 09-30-2015 07:26 AM

LMAO

Bearcats diagram says it all.

The Franchise 09-30-2015 07:32 AM

Geno Atkins charged with rape and manslaughter.

Sully 09-30-2015 07:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Katie Horner approves.

mdchiefsfan 09-30-2015 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 11765960)

LMAO

notorious 09-30-2015 07:40 AM

I counted the peaks on the diagram.

There were only 5-6 of them during the season.........

chiefzilla1501 09-30-2015 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11765950)
I want my own thread for it this year. I'm probably going to do it every year. A nice little repository where I can glean through the annals of Chiefsplanet and get the pulse of our user base as the season unfolds from week to week. Hopefully it'll be a good time.

Wish I'd thought of this before the year started, but better late than never. Or not. I don't really give a shit.

Good. And while you're at it, requote all the ridiculous shit you see in other threads because cp thinks we'll be lucky to win 6 games this year. Some saying 4-6 wins.

Andy Reid is a good enough coach to get us to 7-9 wins. I said it last year, I'll say it this year, and my stance in both years won't change barring some major setback we don't anticipate. (no, I don't think this is good enough. I never liked Reid from the get go)

rabblerouser 09-30-2015 07:59 AM

http:// The Rolling Stones - Doom an...be/4Fn8BQPBir0
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11765951)
Week 3: Doom and Gloom.

Mr. Flopnuts 09-30-2015 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 11765993)
Good. And while you're at it, requote all the ridiculous shit you see in other threads because cp thinks we'll be lucky to win 6 games this year. Some saying 4-6 wins.

Andy Reid is a good enough coach to get us to 7-9 wins. I said it last year, I'll say it this year, and my stance in both years won't change barring some major setback we don't anticipate. (no, I don't think this is good enough. I never liked Reid from the get go)

It's like you read my mind. I opened the thread with week 3: Doom and Gloom. I'll edit in user posts from this week in there randomly. I won't call it ridiculous, because football brings out our emotions. It's one of the great parts of the game. I'll be doing that once a week, with a new title for the week. That will be the theme of the thread.

Mr. Flopnuts 09-30-2015 08:07 AM

In fact, I've attached a small sample as an example.

rabblerouser 09-30-2015 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 11765993)

Damn...someone shit in your cheerios this morning??

Buns 09-30-2015 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11765992)
I counted the peaks on the diagram.

There were only 5-6 of them during the season.........

Bears, Steelers, Lions, Chargers, Ravens, Browns