ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   FU Dorsey (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293716)

Saccopoo 08-04-2015 12:50 AM

FU Dorsey

Why Dorsey? Why?

Quote:

-- Looks like Zach Vigil is moving up the depth chart. He's second-team MLB.
Quote:

-- Zach Vigil is already working at a core special teams spot. It's official. He's the rookie linebacker to beat.
Quote:

Vigil impressed in the offseason program and has a realistic chance to stick.
Quote:

-- Zach Vigil just jammed Jay Ajayi so hard during 1-on-1 he didn't get off the line of scrimmage. Great play.

KurtCobain 08-04-2015 04:10 AM

That all sounds.

RealSNR 08-04-2015 07:20 AM

I was with you too on that one, Sac.

I felt the Chiefs draft was good in the 1st round, and I liked the Conley pick, too. Everything else can go fist a cow.

Thank god we drafted all those ****shit LBers like Ramik Wilson

BigMeatballDave 08-04-2015 08:29 AM

:spock: WTF is going on in here?

BigMeatballDave 08-04-2015 08:30 AM

LMAO Utah LB

Sac needs professional help.

BigMeatballDave 08-04-2015 08:34 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GO3lgO55kuY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR 08-04-2015 09:39 AM

Vigil was one of the only prospects I thought who had the skillset to do what DJ does.

Ramik Wilson clearly isn't made to run around in space as much, and his tackling was suspect (though that can be coached).

BigMeatballDave 08-04-2015 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11637071)
Vigil was one of the only prospects I thought who had the skillset to do what DJ does.

Ramik Wilson clearly isn't made to run around in space as much, and his tackling was suspect (though that can be coached).

Eh, preseason hasn't even begun. I'd like to see how their 1st seasons shake out before getting my panties in a twist like sac.

Saccopoo 08-04-2015 10:49 PM

I just don't ****ing get it.

The biggest hole on this team and it's like Dorsey just goes into full Nico Johnson brain fart mode on the position. (Josh Mauga. That's how big the ****ing hole is. Josh Mauga. Think about it.)

Ramik Wilson can't ****ing tackle and he can't get off blocks.

I just don't get it. Why just throw dogshit at the position when it's already piled high with the stuff?

**** you Dorsey and your stupid shit ass Decision Lens print out. It's like every ****ing position is based on measurables and performance - right up until the ****ing MLB position and then something goes terribly wrong in the machine. It ****ing HAL's us, Nostromo's Ashs us. The machine does not want us to have a good MLB and ****ing Dorsey just can't pull his eyes away from the orders given to him by the machine.

****!!!

CleveSteve 08-05-2015 10:58 AM

in fairness, Miami had zero good linebackers and only one playable linebacker on their roster headed into the draft, so saying Vigil is a 2nd-teamer for them isn't exactly backbreaking.

BigMeatballDave 08-05-2015 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11639119)
I just don't ****ing get it.

The biggest hole on this team and it's like Dorsey just goes into full Nico Johnson brain fart mode on the position. (Josh Mauga. That's how big the ****ing hole is. Josh Mauga. Think about it.)

Ramik Wilson can't ****ing tackle and he can't get off blocks.

I just don't get it. Why just throw dogshit at the position when it's already piled high with the stuff?

**** you Dorsey and your stupid shit ass Decision Lens print out. It's like every ****ing position is based on measurables and performance - right up until the ****ing MLB position and then something goes terribly wrong in the machine. It ****ing HAL's us, Nostromo's Ashs us. The machine does not want us to have a good MLB and ****ing Dorsey just can't pull his eyes away from the orders given to him by the machine.

****!!!

Oh STFU Wilson hasn't played a down of professional football. How about giving it at least one preseason game?

Bowser 08-06-2015 11:23 AM

This thread is akin to Knowmo getting a chub off of reports that Cody Lattimer WILL NOT BE DENIED PLAYING TIME THIS YEAR.

BigMeatballDave 08-06-2015 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11641790)
This thread is akin to Knowmo getting a chub off of reports that Cody Lattimer WILL NOT BE DENIED PLAYING TIME THIS YEAR.

:LOL: