ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Has Just Passin' By FINALLY passed by? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=292428)

Hootie 05-09-2015 01:32 PM

Has Just Passin' By FINALLY passed by?

?

Crossing my fingers.

TimBone 05-09-2015 01:33 PM

He done slit his wrists.

In58men 05-09-2015 01:34 PM

Watch me whip now watch me nae nae

milkman 05-09-2015 01:37 PM

No.

Hootie 05-09-2015 01:38 PM

Just weird, cuz he spent Super Bowl Sunday on here arguing with me until 4 AM about how terrible Russell Wilson was and how he blew the Super Bowl and the weeks leading up to it defending deflate-gate at all costs ... scoffing at the 'haters' ... yet, now that Brady is going to be suspended and become the highest profile player in league history to get suspended due to a major cheating scandal, he hasn't logged in.

Weird!

I guess it's pretty damning when even the biggest homers can't find a way to defend such a cowardly act of cheating the game. Shameful.

Just Passin' By 05-09-2015 02:04 PM

Sorry to disappoint, Hootie. I'm just busy this week and next.

Just for you, though, I'll try to put in a couple of hours one night this week. :thumb:

Also, I didn't say Russell was terrible, and I didn't defend deflategate "at all costs" by any reasonable stretch of the imagination..

And the report is a joke. Even you should be able to see that.

Hootie 05-09-2015 02:05 PM

DAMNIT

I was hoping Brady's ruined legacy would finally drive him away.

Gonzo 05-09-2015 02:05 PM

Ehhhhh! He's not a patriot, he's a cheetah!!!
GO PAK THE CAH IN THE CAH PAK DANNY. TAM BRADY AINT NO GOOD GUY.

Hootie 05-09-2015 02:10 PM

hahahaha @ the edit

...yeah, what a joke

The league is just being so unfair to Tom Brady and "the deflator." So unfair catching a team and it's star player red handed!

Man!

I feel so bad for the Cheating Patriots! It's so unfair they keep getting caught =(

Just Passin' By 05-09-2015 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11489000)
hahahaha @ the edit

...yeah, what a joke

The league is just being so unfair to Tom Brady and "the deflator." So unfair catching a team and it's star player red handed!

Man!

I feel so bad for the Cheating Patriots! It's so unfair they keep getting caught =(

I edited it because you're an idiot and I didn't want to get into semantics with you. Now, I'd love to see you cry while realizing that Brady's legacy is fine and his 4 SB wins will never be matched by Peyton, but I've got to run.

Hootie 05-09-2015 02:14 PM

Peyton has 1 Super Bowl win, no doubt.

Tom has **** Super Bowls.

I think I'd take 1 over ****

at least his legacy won't be tarnished with **** and being the highest profiled cheater in football history

Hell, I'd rather be a huge choker then a guy who will be remembered for being a cheater and then being a pathetic liar about it in the direct aftermath

Just despicable, really.

Chiefshrink 05-09-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11488934)
Just weird, cuz he spent Super Bowl Sunday on here arguing with me until 4 AM about how terrible Russell Wilson was and how he blew the Super Bowl and the weeks leading up to it defending deflate-gate at all costs ... scoffing at the 'haters' ... yet, now that Brady is going to be suspended and become the highest profile player in league history to get suspended due to a major cheating scandal, he hasn't logged in.

Weird!

I guess it's pretty damning when even the biggest homers can't find a way to defend such a cowardly act of cheating the game. Shameful.

Russell didn't stand up to his coach on the play calling and override him or at least suggest. That's what Russell learned that day I assure you.

Hootie 05-09-2015 02:17 PM

I honestly just feel bad for all the kids who looked up to Brady. Now Brady has set the example of when you get caught being dishonorable the way to go about it is to mock those seeking truth and then callously lie about it to the entire public and then not cooperate when caught in said lies.

He's let down the youth of America. Sad, really. Hopefully the parents of these kids can explain that sometimes even role models are total scumbags.

Man, what a sad day.

milkman 05-09-2015 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 11489009)
Russell didn't stand up to his coach on the play calling and override him or at least suggest. That's what Russell learned that day I assure you.

What Wilson learned is that if he can not get that ball into the receiver's body, then he simply has to throw that ball away.

Chiefshrink 05-09-2015 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11489012)
I honestly just feel bad for all the kids who looked up to Brady. Now Brady has set the example of when you get caught being dishonorable the way to go about it is to mock those seeking truth and then callously lie about it to the entire public and then not cooperate when caught in said lies.

He's let down the youth of America. Sad, really. Hopefully the parents of these kids can explain that sometimes even role models are total scumbags.

Man, what a sad day.

For sure. He definitely taught them to play dumb when caught cheating. But it's the American way and always has been sad to say.