ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs A few reasons why your Chiefs will blow out the Denver Broncos (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288707)

pugsnotdrugs19 11-25-2014 11:16 PM

A few reasons why your Chiefs will blow out the Denver Broncos

Before anyone goes off and says 'you're insane, wrong, a moron'... keep in mind no one thought it would happen to New England this year either.

1) The offensive personnel packages.

Think back to that wonderful Monday night matchup in September. Sure, a lot sticks out in your mind, but what I most recall was what the Patriots couldn't figure out. Offensive personnel confusion, nonstop. Kelce and Charles out wide, Bowe motioning in the slot, Avery/Kelce/Charles in diamond formations, the list goes on and on. (We didn't have that Thomas guy, either). And maybe it's injuries, maybe it's a mystery, but we haven't seen as much of it all since that night. My theory? Reid's plan. Saving more of the good stuff for this coming Sunday night. Not putting it on tape before hand. (If they can stop it anyway). And now, with major gains to be made, the offense will again throw more curveballs than Denver can handle.

2) 142.2

No real story here. The place is crazy any gameday sure... but primetime under the lights? Against the forehead? Division on the line? Guinness may wanna stop by just incase they break it again. It's gonna be crazy folks. Manning will have looks on his face of impatient anger that we can't currently imagine.

and lastly...

3) We just lost to the Raiders

Simple enough. Our guys should be pretty motivated. Pissed off. Ready to beat these pricks for the first time in the forehead era.

Look, you may or may not buy into all this, and that's fine, but this is the same team we lost by 7 on the road to without Jamaal. Same team that was blown out by the Patriots and Rams a couple of weeks ago. Same team that squeaked by the Dolphins at home, who we blew out. It's far from impossible.

So let me be the first to say. Final score-- Chiefs - a lot, Broncos - a little.

RealSNR 11-25-2014 11:17 PM

You seem nice

Bugeater 11-25-2014 11:23 PM

Peyton Manning.

pugsnotdrugs19 11-25-2014 11:26 PM

on SNF this year, home team is 9-4.

8 of those 9 wins, blowouts.

Bowser 11-25-2014 11:27 PM

We have beaten Peyton Manning a grand total of one time in all his matches with us. Once. And that game took us outscoring them 45-37, or somesuch.

We don't have the firepower to hang with Peyton. We literally will have to be on offense for at least 40+ minutes for us to have a chance, and he is still going to eviscerate our defense.

pugsnotdrugs19 11-25-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11145716)
We have beaten Peyton Manning a grand total of one time in all his matches with us. Once. And that game took us outscoring them 45-37, or somesuch.

We don't have the firepower to hang with Peyton. We literally will have to be on offense for at least 40+ minutes for us to have a chance, and he is still going to eviscerate our defense.

Using anything before this season is nonsense. None of those teams are the same.

Bugeater 11-25-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 11145721)
Using anything before this season is nonsense. None of those teams are the same.

We're still the Chiefs, and he's still Peyton Manning.

Bowser 11-25-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 11145721)

How about my second sentence?

pugsnotdrugs19 11-25-2014 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11145723)
How about my second sentence?

that was true on the road without Jamaal Charles.

Bugeater 11-25-2014 11:36 PM

You need to give up pugs and go back to drugs.

pugsnotdrugs19 11-25-2014 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconeater (Post 11145728)
You need to give up pugs and go back to drugs.

as long as you eat the crow Sunday night.

Nzoner 11-26-2014 12:04 AM

All I know for sure is I'm betting the over on total points.

Fritz88 11-26-2014 12:07 AM

4 ( For Eric.
Posted via Mobile Device

Valiant 11-26-2014 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 11145715)
on SNF this year, home team is 9-4.

8 of those 9 wins, blowouts.

I hope i am wrong.

but those 8 wins are not the chiefs.

this is the 2nd game.

we played them close before.

Peyton jumps out early and cruises. Or our defense rebounds and we beat them by 4.

the problem and the reason why i think we lose. We do not adjust well. Denver will have learned from the close game and oakland game. Reid will outsmart himself.

again, i hope i am wrong.

ROYC75 11-26-2014 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 11145699)
2) 142.2

No real story here. The place is crazy any gameday sure... but primetime under the lights? Against the forehead? Division on the line? Guinness may wanna stop by just incase they break it again. It's gonna be crazy folks. Manning will have looks on his face of impatient anger that we can't currently imagine.

Treat Manning like this

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5ED3-s3bNmI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>