ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The Kevin White Thread to End All Kevin White Threads (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287541)

Direckshun 10-17-2014 01:51 AM

The Kevin White Thread to End All Kevin White Threads

Holy shit, I love watching this guy play.

Is there anybody more fun to watch than this guy right now?

Guy is a very long 6'3" with what looks like 4.3 speed. Runs fantastic routes. Plays with excellent passion and is hypercompetitive, constantly talking, trying to get into CBs' heads.

He may be my favorite WR in this draft. Moreso than even Amari Cooper.

I love him. I want him. He needs to be a Chief.

OldSchool 10-17-2014 02:10 AM

He's not a 4.3 guy, more likely 4.5, but enough speed at any rate when coupled with his size. I love how he plays and the Larry Fitzgerald comparisons are warranted.

White and Parker are my 2nd and 3rd WRs right now. Coates is 4th followed by Strong at 5.

I still think that Cooper is currently the best, though not by much, but he won't be within our reach.

Direckshun 10-17-2014 02:22 AM

I think his routes make him look faster than he is. His routes are really sharp.

The sky is the limit with him -- I don't know if the Larry Fitz comparisons are warranted, because he's more of a "create separation" guy than a "unbelievable hands" guy, but I'd compare him favorably to... I don't know. Antonio Brown?

Just love his demeanor. Plays with every ounce of Steve Smith's attitude, and is not shy blocking in the run game.

OldSchool 10-17-2014 02:40 AM

White has made plenty of incredible catches against NFL level talent. Doesn't hurt that he wears the number 11 and has dreads as well. His speed, build, size, ball skills, agility, etc all remind me of Fitz. I don't think that there will ever be another receiver with handsthat are as consistently good as Fitzgerald's, but White's hands are plenty strong and consistent.

Sandy Vagina 10-17-2014 06:14 AM

Only got to watch his first game vs Bama this season.. but I did like what I saw.. and will make watching more of him a high priority. I expect him to be on my short list of ideal KC targets. :)

O.city 10-17-2014 08:15 AM

Don't really care about the speed. If he can get separation and catch the fooball, I'm happy

O.city 10-17-2014 10:32 AM

Steve Smith meets Anquan bold in meets speed.

Do want

O.city 10-17-2014 10:48 AM

Damn he's a good route runner. He's pro ready in y alls opinion?

OldSchool 10-17-2014 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 11023740)
Damn he's a good route runner. He's pro ready in y alls opinion?

Yes, as ready as any college WR is. He just looks like a #1 WR right now, hasn't been held under 100 yards yet this season. That's damn impressive.

kccrow 10-17-2014 05:54 PM

Definitely reminds me of Larry Fitz the way he uses his body to shield and make big catches. Great hands. Good route runner. Definitely does not look to possess 4.3 speed by any stretch. I"m thinking more like 4.5-4.55 range.

He's on my list right now as the #2 WR behind Cooper. Cooper is just more explosive, a guy that can get more YAC and take the top off a defense.

Direckshun 10-17-2014 08:24 PM

I would agree that Kevin White is pro-ready. I think you plug him in Day One as our WR2. It's possible he's our WR1 by the end of the year.

I'd say he's pro-ready AND he's got upside.

O.city 10-17-2014 08:25 PM

I'm not as hung up on the speed time as some will be with him.

Gets separation and catches the football with ferosity

Direckshun 10-17-2014 08:29 PM

Yeah, he plays pissed off. I love it.

O.city 10-18-2014 01:33 PM

Great match up today with baylor. He's eating

O.city 10-18-2014 01:38 PM

Yeah we need to draft this guy but to he'll probably go before we get the chance